DeadlyHellhound

Question(s) regarding content on consoles...

I know theres possibly no reason to do this nowadays, but I’ve noticed that there is a few store Armas items that were on PC back then but still havent been listed on consoles for purchase. Is it possible to add then in soon? 

I believe theres still some car kits that you still cant find on the store at all, like I cant find the bishada or Jericho sound and wheel kits on the store at all.

Also, there may be a couple weapons or skins that are also missing? (The VAS “Saxon” in particular ive seen has not been added since the “Union” released) I’m sure they're IN the game, just not available. I’ve seen other variants of the ISSb “Artemis” like the “Diana” on PC, though i’m not so sure thats available anywhere 😕 

Could we also get an adjustment for the loot boxes as well? (Yes they still exist on consoles ;( ) I recently spent almost around $200, yet only barely manage to get ONE legendary, they just don’t feel rewarding at all. I already own almost everything in the store across all my 8 characters in the game, yet all I have left are the joker box weapons that just rob your money, and give you everything you already own to cram into your mailbox. Would it be possible to just increase the win % of these boxes? 

The console population is literally dead as it is already (constant 30-40 player pop NA), maybe a few minor store changes can bring a few folks back?

Theres nothing I can spend my money on anymore except those joker boxes but I hate wasting my money on those. Not to mention we STILL dont have any loyalty rewards on console either, so we dont really get anything in return currently 😕 

afaik the plan is to finish the engine upgrade for pc and then port that over to console so that everything is up to date, don't think there'll be much if any console changes before that since they'd just be wiped out in the near future

jmb win rate is 1%, not even worth spending money on them especially when they'll be removed in the near future when consoles are brought up to speed with the pc version

They should do a cross play for console players they can join PC bronze district and silver 🙂 without any restrictions. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Deadliest said:

They should do a cross play for console players they can join PC bronze district and silver 🙂 without any restrictions. 

console players would get destroyed

10 hours ago, Deadliest said:

Yeah... i dont think that would be wise...

Maybe xbox and ps4 crossplay would definitly be beneficial 

Edited by DeadlyHellhound
Spelling

7 hours ago, puremagic said:

console players would get destroyed

i'm not sure about that, i've seen some good console gameplay, and i've also seen some REALLY bad gameplay in bronze districts 🤔

in any case is it really better to leave pc players with less players, and console players will less players ?

29 minutes ago, Ketog said:

i'm not sure about that, i've seen some good console gameplay, and i've also seen some REALLY bad gameplay in bronze districts 🤔

in any case is it really better to leave pc players with less players, and console players will less players ?

Its possible, there ARE controller players who beat PC players, but only on games with superior thumbstick sensitive movement (like COD 2019). On APB, however, controller movement is trash tier atm...

Regarding cross-play, honestly, I’d much rather just keep the consoles cross-play with each other, I hate to exclude PC but having to deal with cheating/hacking would be too much of a hassle to the whole community on competitive games afaik

As mentioned by others, the plans as they have been mentioned by our CEO is to rework the game to the newer engine, which console is already using, with many features up for a rework and redesign.

This process will be done using the PC platform to be able to iterate more quickly than would be possible with just the console version. This reworked version will then also come to the console variants of the game so all clients are on the same codebase and version with the same content.

For our teams to be able to update the market place on console the game itself would need to be updated as well, which is not possible at this time due to the requirements for approval by both Microsoft and Sony. A short summary of the issues at play there can be found in Matt's "Tracking the Engine Upgrade" thread as well as the latest info on our way to upgrading the PC client which will then be brought to the console clients as well.

As for Crossplay:

Full Crossplay between the consoles and optionally PC is something that has to be allowed by Sony and Microsoft, but we are not planning for that.

Our current path is set on looking into Crossplay for the social elements of the game, not the action elements.
This was mentioned in the 2021 Roadmap.

~@mayii

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1