Nolly

Weapon account bound update?

Hi everybody!

A week ago I asked a question on the social district ingame about the weapon account bound upgrade. Let me clear up the situation. I have 2 chars on my account, one is a crim, the other one is an enfo. I have a char bound weapon on the crim, and if i know it right, i should have the opportunity to upgrade this weapon from char bound to account bound. But i don't have this opportunity. On the social ingame they said that i know it right, and it should work. I tried everything, but i can't see the discounted price for the update on the Armas Marketplace. They told me that i should write a ticket to the support, and i did it. It was a week ago. I got no answer at all... Im so disappointed right now. I don't know its a bug or something on my account, or why i can't see the discount price to upgrade? Please help me to get a proper answer for this, cuz i don't know that its a bug or what.

Thanks!

Edited by Nolly

if u have a characterbound weapon it should be posible to make it account bound...you will only be paying for the upgrade and not the whole gun...unless that changed?

No, i see the full price everywhere, even if i put it in the cart.

Its a Raptor 45 "Vulture" by the way, maybe others have this issue also.

Could you try now? It looks like that product was missing the upgrade discount configuration.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I ran into this same problem a while ago with the case the "K.O." @Majiik And by a while i mean a few years ago.. No idea if it got fixed or not, just thought i'd mention it.

4 hours ago, Nolly said:

Hi everybody!

A week ago I asked a question on the social district ingame about the weapon account bound upgrade. Let me clear up the situation. I have 2 chars on my account, one is a crim, the other one is an enfo. I have a char bound weapon on the crim, and if i know it right, i should have the opportunity to upgrade this weapon from char bound to account bound. But i don't have this opportunity. On the social ingame they said that i know it right, and it should work. I tried everything, but i can't see the discounted price for the update on the Armas Marketplace. They told me that i should write a ticket to the support, and i did it. It was a week ago. I got no answer at all... Im so disappointed right now. I don't know its a bug or something on my account, or why i can't see the discount price to upgrade? Please help me to get a proper answer for this, cuz i don't know that its a bug or what.

Thanks!

You have to goto armas after signing in with the character you bought the gun with, you may end up with two of that gun on that char, but only one going to the other char's

I also asked this for my Joker SR15 'Casanova' some years back.
They said it's a different product code, that's why I could not upgrade it.

Maybe you could also look into that. 🙂
@Majiik

On 6/16/2018 at 2:08 AM, Caisey said:

I also asked this for my Joker SR15 'Casanova' some years back.
They said it's a different product code, that's why I could not upgrade it.

There does appear to be two sets of that product. One has the proper upgrade discount and the other does not. I've fixed both now. That probably doesn't help you much given it's only available during Valentine's but hopefully it should be fixed.

• Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, Majiik said:

There does appear to be two sets of that product. One has the proper upgrade discount and the other does not. I've fixed both now. That probably doesn't help you much given it's only available during Valentine's but hopefully it should be fixed.

@Majiik, I bought my Enforcer weapon when I was in Hoplon, and they didn't have the same system of upgrade you guys here have. I would like to upgrade my weapons, but It's too expensive for me to buy it the whole price again... Can't you guys update, so I can only " upgrade "? :P

Edited by Xaix

1 minute ago, Xaix said:

@Majiik, I bought my Enforcer weapon when I was in Hoplon, and they didn't have the same system of upgrade you guys here have. I would like to upgrade my weapons, but It's too expensive for me to buy it the whole price again...

This sounds like more a support issue

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Nanometic said:

This sounds like more a support issue

Okay :v

On 6/15/2018 at 7:02 PM, Nolly said:

Hi everybody!

Thanks!

Well... LO-G1 should REMOVE the CHARACTER BOUND OPTION.

Thus making with these options ONLY:

- 3 Days
- 30 Days
- Account Lifetime

This should work.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Maverick13 said:

Well... LO-G1 should REMOVE the CHARACTER BOUND OPTION.

Thus making with these options ONLY:

- 3 Days
- 30 Days
- Account Lifetime

This should work.

. . .

But why?

1 hour ago, koenyboy500 said:

. . .

But why?

Character Bound option is useless... Let's agree on this, if you're gonna buy, buy for account. It's way better. And of course, you can have 4 chars as default per account, so you can use only 1 char but keeping the weapon if in the future you want to create another one.

And CLOTHING, CAR KITS WITH WHEELS AND AUDIO. All of'em should be ACCOUNT BOUND too.

EXAMPLE: You'll be able to purchase WARAGI PIONEER as ENFORCER with Account Bound option. You'll receive the normal ENFORCER WARAGI. And when you decide to create a CRIMINAL... No problem, a CRIMINAL VARIANT of WARAGI will be at your mail waiting you.

• Like 1

I seem to be having the same issue with my weapons as well

1 hour ago, Maverick13 said:

Character Bound option is useless... Let's agree on this, if you're gonna buy, buy for account. It's way better. And of course, you can have 4 chars as default per account, so you can use only 1 char but keeping the weapon if in the future you want to create another one.

And CLOTHING, CAR KITS WITH WHEELS AND AUDIO. All of'em should be ACCOUNT BOUND too.

EXAMPLE: You'll be able to purchase WARAGI PIONEER as ENFORCER with Account Bound option. You'll receive the normal ENFORCER WARAGI. And when you decide to create a CRIMINAL... No problem, a CRIMINAL VARIANT of WARAGI will be at your mail waiting you.

people still buy the character ones

why would you force them to pay more

tbf, having the option to get everything accwide would be nice - right now it's only weapons, skins and some packs. the packs give cars and kits too tho.

Edited by neophobia

1 hour ago, Maverick13 said:

4 minutes ago, neophobia said:

tbf, having the option to get everything accwide would be nice - right now it's only weapons, skins and some packs. the packs give cars and kits too tho.

You all know that it costs money to maintain a online game and that it is eventually necessary to sell their products to the players to assure that the game can stay online and running with good Support?!

Sure, it would be nice to get all stuff for free or for a price as low as possible....

but that is not possible all time.

I only buy Account wide weapons, the other option make no sense for me because i have 14 chars on my main and i want to play with all chars this weapons. I have spend much money on my Acc but that is not the case.

The case is that all the purchased stuff spams my ingame mail after new char creation with over 500 or more mails and it drives me crazy every time to accept them... xD

But i understand what you mean....

7 hours ago, SpeedyCat said:

You all know that it costs money to maintain a online game and that it is eventually necessary to sell their products to the players to assure that the game can stay online and running with good Support?!

Sure, it would be nice to get all stuff for free or for a price as low as possible....

I only buy Account wide weapons, the other option make no sense for me because i have 14 chars on my main and i want to play with all chars this weapons. I have spend much money on my Acc but that is not the case.

The case is that all the purchased stuff spams my ingame mail after new char creation with over 500 or more mails and it drives me crazy every time to accept them... xD

I get what you're saying. But why would I spend MORE than 15,00 (<<char bound) for an accountbound STAR 3slots.

Look, I understand that money is needed and I AM WILLING to spend money.

But as much as I would like to help LO out. I JUST (, and I mean like TODAY) set aside my STAR from 15,- and instead bought dying light on steam with all the dlc. A game that is about 40GB (it was on sale though).

With prizes like these on ARMAS, it's just not competetive in the market. SURE I would like to have that non-f2p shotgun that snipes and shall not be named, but I'd rather buy Black ops 4 for that sum of money.

We NEED. Like, ABSOLUTELY NEED another way to continuously spend money towards LO at a decent rate of payments with a fair prize... THEN we can talk cash   (Don't worry still saving up for that STAR but it's just difficult when you make 5,- a week)

8 hours ago, SpeedyCat said:

? i have ~65 acc wide perm weapons (excluding legendaries)

i would pay more for an acc wide kit than a char one

i own several char kits too

just saying, right now i have to create cars on one char only, otherwise i could do so on each of them - if i had the kits

that doesnt take any money away from them, i have no real incentive to rebuy them anyway on the others - since i could just send them over. i could just be a bit more lazy then.

and/or use the kits for the cars i already bought accwide.

Edited by neophobia

9 hours ago, neophobia said:

What I have in mind. Can you catch my drift? 2 Steps From Hell:

STEP #01:

REMOVE the options:
- 30 Days
CHARACTER BOUND

STEP #02:

Re-Price all weapons in the ACCOUNT BOUND option lowering 20% of the Current Price.

PS: This is regarding about CAR KITS, WHEELS AND AUDIO: Instead of Selling Wheels and Audio separated from the Kits. Just Bundle everything up.

EXAMPLE:

I'll be using VEGAS as example. Vegas currently have 5 kits and 2 versions (RWD G24 and 4x4 G24):

- RWD G24 is obtainable through Joker Boxes and/or KTTC Pack.

- 4x4 G24 is obtainable through RHINO and FIREHAWK. 

What can be done: Bundle up ALL KITS: MERCURY, RUGIDO, HOT ROD, RHINO AND FIREHAWK + WHEELS + VEGAS G24 4X4 (Can anyone Lower the G24 4x4 please, making the same height as the NORMAL RWD Counterpart).

And It's Profit

2 hours ago, Maverick13 said:

What I have in mind. Can you catch my drift? 2 Steps From Hell:

STEP #01:

REMOVE the options:
- 30 Days  3 Days
CHARACTER BOUND

STEP #02:

Re-Price all weapons in the ACCOUNT BOUND option lowering 20% of the Current Price.

PS: This is regarding about CAR KITS, WHEELS AND AUDIO: Instead of Selling Wheels and Audio separated from the Kits. Just Bundle everything up.

EXAMPLE:

I'll be using VEGAS as example. Vegas currently have 5 kits and 2 versions (RWD G24 and 4x4 G24):

- RWD G24 is obtainable through Joker Boxes and/or KTTC Pack.

- 4x4 G24 is obtainable through RHINO and FIREHAWK. 

What can be done: Bundle up ALL KITS: MERCURY, RUGIDO, HOT ROD, RHINO AND FIREHAWK + WHEELS + VEGAS G24 4X4 (Can anyone Lower the G24 4x4 please, making the same height as the NORMAL RWD Counterpart).

And It's Profit

Then we got real profit. Keep 30 day leases, and get rid of 3 day leases... why lease a gun for three days? You can lease it for JT and $ in the joker store for 7 days.

30 day leases let you try to excel and learn the gun, then you can buy it if you really like it.

• Like 1

On 6/15/2018 at 8:39 PM, Majiik said:

Could you try now? It looks like that product was missing the upgrade discount configuration.

The DMR-AV PR2 Char to Account bound is like that too. I tried upgrading mine to acc bound awhile ago and couldn't.