Sign in to follow this  
xHenryman90x

LO why don't you perform item transfers?

So relative of mine was willing to send one of his rare Nanos to another character on his account, he contacted support and received reply that you don't perform any types of item transfers, what's the reason behind this policy?

Every online type games has market outside the game itself.  APB is 1 of them who only allows us to use the market store "reserved for a person" to send a gun

Do you mean he wanted to transfer a nano to a character on a different server? I imagine it would be such a hassle for support to have to transfer weapons per request, even if most of us were granted only 1 request

Just now, gogol said:

Do you mean he wanted to transfer a nano to a character on a different server? I imagine it would be such a hassle for support to have to transfer weapons per request, even if most of us were granted only 1 request

Same server and same account.

because things like this need to be done manually i imagine, it’s not as simple as just dragging and dropping the nano

4 minutes ago, xHenryman90x said:

Am i being completely derp and not understanding the OP? I mail legendaries to my alts all the time? just gotta refurbish them first

Edited by gogol

1 minute ago, gogol said:

Am i being completely derp and not understanding the OP? I mail legendaries to my alts all the time?

i think he’s talking about the contact daily reward nano

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, gogol said:

Am i being completely derp and not understanding the OP? I mail legendaries to my alts all the time? just gotta refurbish them first

He means the contact nano I assume. 

• Like 1

Ahhhhh okay, okay. I thought he was just calling it rare nano because it's a legendary weapon (i never got one of those btw 😞 )

Well, I assume the reason is what I said before. If they do it for one person they might have to do it for everyone, and that could get a lot of tickets to ask for transfers plus might trigger a bunch more of people regretting the transfer and wanting to move it back.

Edited by gogol

4 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

because things like this need to be done manually i imagine, it’s not as simple as just dragging and dropping the nano

Dunno, i remember reading that this was possible before.

1 minute ago, gogol said:

I'm talking about rare activity Nanos.

1 hour ago, xHenryman90x said:

Dunno, i remember reading that this was possible before.

As far as I know, the rare contact weapons were never meant to be swapped between characters. 

4 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

As far as I know, the rare contact weapons were never meant to be swapped between characters. 

Then why other players have collected more than one of each variant?

56 minutes ago, xHenryman90x said:

Then why other players have collected more than one of each variant?

Getting the rare daily activities is completely random. 

Some players get lucky, others dont. 

I know players who have many, and some who have been around since RTW and have none. 

I personally have only played a little over 4 years, but Ive never gotten one either. 

Edited by CookiePuss

It's something you earn on a "character" if you are lucky enough to get the activity and complete it, hence it's "character bound" i would hazard a guess.

seems fine to me.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, iTzHaze said:

It's something you earn on a "character" if you are lucky enough to get the activity and complete it, hence it's "character bound" i would hazard a guess.

seems fine to me.

Except if you have more than one of each variant, then you shouldn't even get that specific rare activity ever again with that logic.

Just now, xHenryman90x said:

Except if you have more than one of each variant, then you shouldn't even get that specific rare activity ever again with that logic.

I totally agree with you on that, but if you already have one of each variant why would you bother to do the activity again? logic

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, iTzHaze said:

I totally agree with you on that, but if you already have one of each variant why would you bother to do the activity again? logic

I'm quite sure that this kind of item transfers were permitted before LO came and started changing policies, that most likely also explains why some players have multiple extra Nanos and Stacs on a single character. Maybe someone else can confirm whether this is true or not.

2 minutes ago, xHenryman90x said:

I'm quite sure that this kind of item transfers were permitted before LO came and started changing policies, that most likely also explains why some players have multiple extra Nanos and Stacs on a single character. Maybe someone else can confirm whether this is true or not.

hate to burst your bubble buddy but that's never been a thing. people have multiples because they have done the activity multiple times. nothing more.

also pretty pointless too. i mean why would you want multiples if you cant do anything with them? it's always been this way.

1 hour ago, xHenryman90x said:

afaik it was on a case by case basis, since old support - like the rest of g1 - was rather inconsistent

9 hours ago, xHenryman90x said:

So relative of mine was willing to send one of his rare Nanos to another character on his account, he contacted support and received reply that you don't perform any types of item transfers, what's the reason behind this policy?

Matt Scott touched on that in the Dev Stream.

It's not like they're busy trying to rebuild this game from the ground up or anything....

"Rare nanos" are the ones from contacts? Is like asking support to transfer a 10 days snr you bought to another character... imagine all players spaming their desires to transfer items to support, it would be hell for them.

Edited by Excalibur!

10 hours ago, xHenryman90x said:

I send legendaries back and forth between my characters all the time...like attach to message and send...works like a charm.

4 hours ago, Excalibur! said:

"Rare nanos" are the ones from contacts? Is like asking support to transfer a 10 days snr you bought to another character... imagine all players spaming their desires to transfer items to support, it would be hell for them.

In that case it would be just easier if YOU could transfer these leases and rare items at least exclusively between your characters.

4 hours ago, Nymphi-DoubleDee said:

Matt Scott touched on that in the Dev Stream.

Where exactly?

4 minutes ago, xHenryman90x said:

In that case it would be just easier if YOU could transfer these leases and rare items at least exclusively between your characters.

No? Play the game and find another.

Sign in to follow this