Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On 5/6/2021 at 9:25 PM, CookiePuss said:

Remove all r195 rank restrictions I say.  

 

1 hour ago, illgot said:

Rank 195 more need to be brought down to rank 85.

 

As someone who usually plays on low to mid ranks, I can only concur.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you know every time i see you on the forums your crying about something you don't like and how it should be changed to were it benefits you. ever heard of flak? every heard of don't stop moving you can see the nades from an opgl there small and by god if you can't see a rocket flying at you you might want to see an eye doctor. quit your game jourlist shit of "game to hard for me make it easier for me so others who can learn have to suffer because i'm a intolerable Removed insult.    - Azukii

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Reprimand said:

Big disagree. From a long distance it's almost impossible to hear until it hits you. The sound is a good warning considering how powerful the weapon is.

its also way more difficult to land an osmaw shot at long distance, basically as long as you arent standing still youre fine

 

 

8 hours ago, Reprimand said:

Please tell me how you beat two players using LTL OGPLs and bunny hopping to get extra range?

either get super aggressive and constantly push them in cqc or go long range with something mobile like an obir/scout

 

 

8 hours ago, Reprimand said:

OGPL could use a wind-up timer, at least between shots to space it out. It gets ridiculous having to exit a hallway until the blasting stops just to get a kill.

you have 5s between every shot under ~50m, adding more delay is too much of a downside 

 

 

8 hours ago, Reprimand said:

Nah. The Volcano has a large blast radius but both shots have to hit you to kill you. It doesn't fly in a straight arc like the OSMAW does.

the volcano kills in 1 rocket at its maximum range, which is also conveniently 99m, its a very common tactic to sit at draw distance to try and snipe people with rockets

 

the larger radius and ability to fire 2 rockets at once allows for a huge aoe that the osmaw cant match, especially since the osmaw doesnt explode at 99m

 

 

8 hours ago, Reprimand said:

OGPL should suck in close combat, I'm going to be real with you, all explosive weapons should. They're mid to long range tools to intimidate and put pressure on opponents, not get in their face and spam it hoping to get a win.

opgl and osmaw are both subpar in cqc, due to their high damage output theyll never be completely useless, but they both have serious downsides and a relatively lower skill ceiling 

 

ironically the eols you want buffed are dedicated cqc explosives,  and the volcano youve defended is "spammed" far more than any other explosive weapon

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, xiphos said:

its also way more difficult to land an osmaw shot at long distance, basically as long as you arent standing still youre fine

So are many other weapons? What are you saying here? OSMAW potentially has the biggest chance for damage long-range next to snipers.

16 minutes ago, xiphos said:

you have 5s between every shot under ~50m, adding more delay is too much of a downside 

A wind-up timer between shots would be a audio indicator for the delay between shots. I'd be for increasing the fire-rate if this was the case. Consider that the revolvers have delays between shots but you don't hear the cylinder rotating.

16 minutes ago, xiphos said:

the volcano kills in 1 rocket at its maximum range, which is also conveniently 99m, its a very common tactic to sit at draw distance to try and snipe people with rockets

On a direct hit, which is difficult to land considering the shot moves. Two AOE shots kills you. I should have been clearer about this, my wording was poor.

16 minutes ago, xiphos said:

 

the larger radius and ability to fire 2 rockets at once allows for a huge aoe that the osmaw cant match, especially since the osmaw doesnt explode at 99m

The delay between shots also means you have to aim it in such a way that hits a moving opponent. 

16 minutes ago, xiphos said:

opgl and osmaw are both subpar in cqc, due to their high damage output theyll never be completely useless, but they both have serious downsides and a relatively lower skill ceiling 

 Not sure why you're saying this, are you agreeing or disagreeing?

16 minutes ago, xiphos said:

ironically the eols you want buffed are dedicated cqc explosives,  and the volcano youve defended is "spammed" far more than any other explosive weapon

 The EOLs are more CQC yes, but the mechanic for how they arm themselves renders them useless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

ever heard of flak? every heard of don't stop moving you can see the nades from an opgl there small 

In case of asylum: One out of twenty people forces you to change your entire playstyle and mod setup and makes you vulnerable to the 19 others. One person in your team forces people to play more careful because he wants to dump his grenades into every floor and isn't able to communicate anything because why should he?  This weapon has flaws in a specific area that can be discussed. Instead of bashing people you should consider to come up with your own constructive criticism against it or just leave it. There is just toxic bs coming from you everytime someone makes a topic about something. 

 

Only thing i agree with are rocket launchers. They are fine and you can see where it comes from and where it's going no matter if fightclub or mission. Hell i even jumped over rockets sometimes and made the rocketman suffer. Really not a big deal. My only little issue is with OPGL.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JunoSuzuki said:

In case of asylum: One out of twenty people forces you to change your entire playstyle and mod setup and makes you vulnerable to the 19 others. One person in your team forces people to play more careful because he wants to dump his grenades into every floor and isn't able to communicate anything because why should he?  This weapon has flaws in a specific area that can be discussed. Instead of bashing people you should consider to come up with your own constructive criticism against it or just leave it. There is just toxic bs coming from you everytime someone makes a topic about something. 

 

Only thing i agree with are rocket launchers. They are fine and you can see where it comes from and where it's going no matter if fightclub or mission. Hell i even jumped over rockets sometimes and made the rocketman suffer. Really not a big deal. My only little issue is with OPGL.

Yeah the OPGL is an asshurt on Fight Club. OSMAW is more manageable because you can at least hear the heavy breathing and vapour coming off a player that wishes to announce to the entirety of the map that he cannot be left alone for more than ten minutes. 

 

I think they should change the OPGL to the following (xiphos will disagree):

 

Instant explosion/single bounce, or at least a damage increase over distance to encourage safer/long range play. 

 

Wind up between shots (similar to True Ogre, but each subsequent shot has a miniature wind-up inbetween, allowing you to hold LMB and keep firing.)

 

Remove the semi automatic firing capability, maybe have it on marksmanship for an alternate more accurate fire.

 

This way, the EOL could be a semi automatic grenade launcher which is used to create close to medium fights, the OPGL would be a fully automatic grenade launcher for medium engagements, the OSMAW would be a sniper and the Volcano would be essentially the HVR of the bunch. 

 

The order of CQC to sniper should be:

EOL -> OPGL -> OSMAW -> Volcano. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Reprimand said:

So are many other weapons? What are you saying here? OSMAW potentially has the biggest chance for damage long-range next to snipers.

if you dont understand the difference between hitscan and a projectile with travel time then you shouldnt be suggesting balance changes

 

 

3 hours ago, Reprimand said:

A wind-up timer between shots would be a audio indicator for the delay between shots. I'd be for increasing the fire-rate if this was the case. Consider that the revolvers have delays between shots but you don't hear the cylinder rotating.

i fail to see the need for this, the opgl already has a firing sound thats easily heard at closer ranges and like the current osmaw, the audio cue wouldnt be noticeable at 100m either 

 

 

3 hours ago, Reprimand said:

On a direct hit, which is difficult to land considering the shot moves. Two AOE shots kills you. I should have been clearer about this, my wording was poor.

 

3 hours ago, Reprimand said:

The delay between shots also means you have to aim it in such a way that hits a moving opponent. 

the volcano can fire 2 rockets that can each kill a player at a visible and consistent distance, compared to the osmaw that can only fire 1 before reloading, the volcano is the better weapon for long distance attempts

 

 

3 hours ago, Reprimand said:

Not sure why you're saying this, are you agreeing or disagreeing?

you said explosives should suck at cqc, i pointed out that they already are subpar and that theyll never be completely useless because of high burst damage

 

 

28 minutes ago, Reprimand said:

(xiphos will disagree):

 

Instant explosion/single bounce, or at least a damage increase over distance to encourage safer/long range play. 

 

Wind up between shots (similar to True Ogre, but each subsequent shot has a miniature wind-up inbetween, allowing you to hold LMB and keep firing.)

 

Remove the semi automatic firing capability, maybe have it on marksmanship for an alternate more accurate fire.

 

This way, the EOL could be a semi automatic grenade launcher which is used to create close to medium fights, the OPGL would be a fully automatic grenade launcher for medium engagements, the OSMAW would be a sniper and the Volcano would be essentially the HVR of the bunch. 

seems like your change would just nerf the opgl at the same time it render the eols even more useless because it will still be a better version of those

 

this would also encourage more spamming because players are punished for letting go of m1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JunoSuzuki said:

In case of asylum: One out of twenty people forces you to change your entire playstyle and mod setup and makes you vulnerable to the 19 others. One person in your team forces people to play more careful because he wants to dump his grenades into every floor and isn't able to communicate anything because why should he?  This weapon has flaws in a specific area that can be discussed. Instead of bashing people you should consider to come up with your own constructive criticism against it or just leave it. There is just toxic bs coming from you everytime someone makes a topic about something. 

 

Only thing i agree with are rocket launchers. They are fine and you can see where it comes from and where it's going no matter if fightclub or mission. Hell i even jumped over rockets sometimes and made the rocketman suffer. Really not a big deal. My only little issue is with OPGL.

learn that in the case of asylum opgl hide in a differnt room. you dont need to hug the man with the opgl you can camp out 1 or 2 rooms down the hall way. in the case of construcive criticism the only thing i have to offer is. learn to shut up stop crying thing for 6 seconds "how can i piss this person off so much they waste the next 25 mins of there life bitching at me and/or trying to ruin my time playing pixel simulator #32423423" cuase i dont know what that word is what it means becuase i'm mister negative 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, xiphos said:

if you dont understand the difference between hitscan and a projectile with travel time then you shouldnt be suggesting balance changes

That isn't what I said. Reread it.

3 hours ago, xiphos said:

i fail to see the need for this, the opgl already has a firing sound thats easily heard at closer ranges and like the current osmaw, the audio cue wouldnt be noticeable at 100m either 

It's a grenade launcher with a rotating cylinder, so having it wind-up between shots with a shorter delay between really doesn't do much harm to the weapon.

3 hours ago, xiphos said:

the volcano can fire 2 rockets that can each kill a player at a visible and consistent distance, compared to the osmaw that can only fire 1 before reloading, the volcano is the better weapon for long distance attempts

I keep mentioning the arc but you keep ignoring it so I'm not going to say anything more.

 

3 hours ago, xiphos said:

seems like your change would just nerf the opgl at the same time it render the eols even more useless because it will still be a better version of those

The problems with the EOL are completely different. They're not an exact equivalent of the grenades they use as ammo, only one of them is two-slot, they also take longer to arm in the air than other weapons and they have a low ammo pool.

3 hours ago, xiphos said:

this would also encourage more spamming because players are punished for letting go of m1

Does the NFAS encourage spamming? That has a wind-up also and requires aiming at range. You're inventing problems which don't exist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Reprimand said:

That isn't what I said. Reread it.

why bring up other weapons at all then?

 

 

7 minutes ago, Reprimand said:

It's a grenade launcher with a rotating cylinder, so having it wind-up between shots with a shorter delay between really doesn't do much harm to the weapon.

a windup for each shot reduces player mobility

 

 

9 minutes ago, Reprimand said:

I keep mentioning the arc but you keep ignoring it so I'm not going to say anything more.

the arc is negligible at best, there's a reason the volcano almost completely replaced the osmaw until its hard damage was nerfed - it was just better

 

 

10 minutes ago, Reprimand said:

The problems with the EOL are completely different. They're not an exact equivalent of the grenades they use as ammo, only one of them is two-slot, they also take longer to arm in the air than other weapons and they have a low ammo pool.

a grenade launcher with a windup before firing, that can be used fully automatic when m1 is held down, and the grenades explode on impact/after a short timer

 

sure sounds like a kickback or a hammer to me, except the "new and improved" opgl would be able to fire out to 100m, have a larger damage radius, and carry more ammo

 

 

13 minutes ago, Reprimand said:

Does the NFAS encourage spamming? That has a wind-up also and requires aiming at range. You're inventing problems which don't exist.

when was the last time you saw a true ogre user only fire a single shot?

 

if one of your complaints is waiting while someone drops multiple grenades in the same doorway, why suggest a change that only encourages that player to do the same thing more often?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

learn that in the case of asylum opgl hide in a differnt room. you dont need to hug the man with the opgl you can camp out 1 or 2 rooms down the hall way. in the case of construcive criticism the only thing i have to offer is. learn to shut up stop crying thing for 6 seconds "how can i piss this person off so much they waste the next 25 mins of there life bitching at me and/or trying to ruin my time playing pixel simulator #32423423" cuase i dont know what that word is what it means becuase i'm mister negative 

I am not hiding in a room i am constantly on the move but i can't be sure from where there might be an OPGL nade come fly towards me or if i will run into one once it's laying on the ground. I am talking about situations that take part in a second or less where you just can't react fast enough. If i would hide in a different room, however that should help, the OPGL guy will just fire in the other room as well. If a teammate pulls this weapon and forces me to play slower and take care of that one person and where he fires the nades.

 

Windup timer sounds fine so people actually have an extra time to think if they really want to fire their grenade into that direction or cancel it if the situation changes. OPGL right now is fire and lose of control. What i do with OSMAW is that i tap the windup to tell my mates i am about to fire a rocket and it works pretty good. I see people react to me by waiting at doorsteps or by staying in cover til i shot my rocket. If we avoid nerfing OPGL in some way that would also be fine. Changes in sound and design can also solve a lot of problems but how to see results?

 

Imagine we would have a public testing ground where we can adjust weapon stats, attributes and more. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JunoSuzuki said:

I am not hiding in a room i am constantly on the move but i can't be sure from where there might be an OPGL nade come fly towards me or if i will run into one once it's laying on the ground. I am talking about situations that take part in a second or less where you just can't react fast enough. If i would hide in a different room, however that should help, the OPGL guy will just fire in the other room as well. If a teammate pulls this weapon and forces me to play slower and take care of that one person and where he fires the nades.

 

Windup timer sounds fine so people actually have an extra time to think if they really want to fire their grenade into that direction or cancel it if the situation changes. OPGL right now is fire and lose of control. What i do with OSMAW is that i tap the windup to tell my mates i am about to fire a rocket and it works pretty good. I see people react to me by waiting at doorsteps or by staying in cover til i shot my rocket. If we avoid nerfing OPGL in some way that would also be fine. Changes in sound and design can also solve a lot of problems but how to see results?

 

Imagine we would have a public testing ground where we can adjust weapon stats, attributes and more. 

or you can be a little shit like me and cornor camp the hallway down out of the opgls range and keep running around that room with your shotgun smg what ever and when you get butt rushed tell in /t "hey a bunch of opp is coming from X side" And then ogpl can fire down said hallway

 

 

 

oh wait none of you talk and when i try to talk to you and interact like a team i get yelled at over mic are told i'm a fuzzy bunny in chat 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/6/2021 at 9:21 PM, R3ACT3M said:

Make flak jacket not a 195 mod. Problem solved.

Flak Jacket had to be added when they introduced Low-Yield Frags, because those were problematic, to put it kindly. It's not a good solution to anything, it's a band-aid fix at most.

Since grenades are an essential asset, having one taken away from you is an absolute no-no.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Revoluzzer said:

Flak Jacket had to be added when they introduced Low-Yield Frags, because those were problematic, to put it kindly. It's not a good solution to anything, it's a band-aid fix at most.

Since grenades are an essential asset, having one taken away from you is an absolute no-no.

grenades are about as needed as a wet fart most of my chars do not have nades on them becuase all there good for is blowing up cars and your teamamtes 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/8/2021 at 10:22 AM, Reprimand said:

Please tell me how you beat two players using LTL OGPLs and bunny hopping to get extra 

Get ur PMG with CJ3, hop in ur car, kill first one with car and spray down 2nd one... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fights in this game are all about positioning, and knowing your weapons comfort zone. This pays for any weapon including OSMAW and OPGL.

Just like you wont fight with OCA vs HVR in HVRs comfortable zone while its user is good positioned, you gotta play vs OPGL outside its comfortable zone.

Crying about explosives just exposes how uneffectively you played so far, cuz 90% of the success in the fights comes from positioning and working within your weapons comfortable zone, or outside opps weapons comfortable zone.

 

Enough of crying on this forum already. Who tf even dislikes rocket launchers?! Its dope af to have something like this in APB! Go play CS. "Bunny hopping". Yo poor patootie dont even know what real bunny hopping means ffs.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AxeTurboAgresor said:

Enough of crying on this forum already. Who tf even dislikes rocket launchers?! Its dope af to have something like this in APB! Go play CS. "Bunny hopping". Yo poor patootie dont even know what real bunny hopping means ffs.

I lol'd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 5/8/2021 at 4:22 AM, Reprimand said:

Big disagree. From a long distance it's almost impossible to hear until it hits you. The sound is a good warning considering how powerful the weapon is.

 

Please tell me how you beat two players using LTL OGPLs and bunny hopping to get extra range?

 

OGPL could use a wind-up timer, at least between shots to space it out. It gets ridiculous having to exit a hallway until the blasting stops just to get a kill.

 

Nah. The Volcano has a large blast radius but both shots have to hit you to kill you. It doesn't fly in a straight arc like the OSMAW does.

 

People been saying this for ages. It's time you hand deliver the message to MattScott. Lure him out with some beard oil m'boi.

I play on lower graphics so most of the time I can't see where the OGPL projectiles come from, occassionaly I can see where they land. OGPL should suck in close combat, I'm going to be real with you, all explosive weapons should. They're mid to long range tools to intimidate and put pressure on opponents, not get in their face and spam it hoping to get a win.

 

I agree that the sound should be made louder or more frequent, however I can always hear "thonk" from OPGLS like 80m away so no big deal.

 

I get away from where they are firing, flank with a mid-long range weapon, or corner camp unexpected corners at wierd angles for them to come in at.

 

OGPL windup timer would make it more useless than it already is, especially because it makes you slow af when you fire it at anyone near you to wall-bounce etc. It wouldn't fix "omg i can't rush the hall" issue. The whole point of the OGPL is to flush OUT campers. If you are forced to exit a hall, or a roof, or something until the explosions stop, it's because it's doing EXACTLY what the OPGL was made to do. Look no further than the game's splash-screen text for more info. It litterally says it's there to flush enemies out.

 

True but volcano is still generally superior. Aside from projectile speed, its damage, having and having 2 rockets that deal more damage than an osmaw does to destroy vehicles that are near an enemy, are a massive advantage.

 

They shouldn't nerf guns just because you play on settings that remove key game information. OGPL does suck in cqc, it has a 5 second timer. That's literally 5 seconds "to die"

It's when you have a competent user who knows how to wall bounce grenades, and angles that cause issues in cqc. Most times a good opgl user will go pistol in cqc after firing 1 shot off a wall. The downside of the OGPL with a 5s timer still applies. The difference is that you A. Aren't modded right. B. Get distracted and focus only on him and not where that nade went. C. He used his weapon intelligently and there was nothing you could do about it. Most times, it's an issue of all 3.

 

OGPL isnt "mid to long range". It's a "flushing weapon", and can be used within 30m to flush enemies out of areas with a 5s ttk.

 

The EOL's were made specifically for sub 30-50m fights, but even then they are specialized for certain ranges, and suck. The wind-up timer makes EOL's sitting ducks. Look at the hammer. .55 win-up .55 wind-up + 1.5s fuse (the other fuse blows up before the other). That's a 2.6s time to kill sub 15m, worse than the OPGL. But at 15-30m it's .55+flytime+.55+flytime (where flytime is about .6 for that speed) so it still sucks at ~3s+, standing almost completely still, while being shot at with a gun that kills you in .7-1.5s

 

Most explosives suck if you don't have crap graphics to where you can't see what's happening, especially in cqc. They don't need nerfed further.

Edited by Noob_Guardian
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Noob_Guardian said:

OGPL does suck in cqc, it has a 4 second timer. That's litterally 4 seconds "to die"

I'll support your entire argument by mentioning that O-PGL's fuse delay is 5 seconds, not 4.

 

Well said, it indeed doesn't need any nerfs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 5/7/2021 at 7:35 PM, xiphos said:

http://old.apbdb.com/track/302136/

 

 

not a windup timer

 

 

current osmaw is better in just about every way especially now that vehicle hp is more balanced, the only issue i have with the timer is that the sound effect is a bit too extreme

I don't care if it's not a wind-up timer. Wind-up timers are the worst thing on guns because it forces you to be a sitting duck in most cases. While they "may" make sense for OSMAWs (though it's highly disruptive and annoying), they don't belong on opgl's/eols especially. I do enjoy the speed and radius buff on the OSMAW though, and prefer it over the volcano for sure.

 

I just really miss the jump shooting/insta shots. The sound is a bit too loud, i agree.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

23 minutes ago, LilyRain said:

I'll support your entire argument by mentioning that O-PGL's fuse delay is 5 seconds, not 4.

 

Well said, it indeed doesn't need any nerfs.

I keep forgetting that the timer is 5, i keep thinking 4 for some reason. thanks for the mention, i fixed, you don't need to read further.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Random EOL Rant:

 

Look at the EOL's, no-on uses them aside for lols or self punishment (i do enjoy using the conc one because it's the "best" one. .55 wind-up 2. timer but range and damage is good af and a single pistol shot kills with it) Nothing is worse than being forced to fight in a cqc fight, "winding up" for a total of 1.1s (glares at hammer and, just for a another "flight" or "fuse" timer. Oh cool, you're slowed for 1s, with another 2-3s on timers? Cool story, you're dead. OPGL at least lets you switch to pistol to "try" to defend yourself and kill the enemy before you die. Conc EOL is good because after the timer, you switch and fire, with a faster TTK than the OPGL, just slightly.

 

Hammer and kickback? Yeah no they feel horrible to use.

 

Hammer - 15m to explode

.55 wind-up

1.5s fuse

5.5m max range - 2.25 full damage

535 max damage

22.5m/s speed

TTK - (rough calculation with speed calculated) Either 2.6s sub 15m or 1.8+ passed 15m

You rarely kill in 2 shots with it especially passed 15m due to lackluster damage so the ~1.8 is almost a never occurrence with 2 in a mag. Good when it works- if not, you're probably already dead.

 

Kickback - 26-30m? to explode (might be 15m still, it's been a while.)

.65 wind-up

2s fuse

6m max range - 2m full damage

575 max damage

22.5m/s speed

ttk - 3.3s sub 30?m 2 hits (tends to be 3 though so 3.95 or 4s) or ~3.29s at 30m on contact.

Most times it takes 3 hits + so TTK tends to be higher for both of these.

more reliable than the hammer, because you have a single extra shot. So you tend to be able to finish enemies off with it, still slow to kill, but not nearly as bad, even if you are a sitting duck for ~2s to fire all 3 shots. You don't often 2 shot alot, but the 3rd shot often finishes the enemy off

 

OGPL is more consistent and reliable imo, and does not force you into poorly designed timers that literally kill you by being a sitting duck doing nothing but waiting to fire while strafing. You can fire, switch to pistol, and finish off an enemy a few seconds later if you both are alive, or you died with opgl. You can sprint after the first shot, and more without being susceptible to dying "as much".

 

They could add the timers to the explosive fuse instead for the EOL, remove the wind-up and up the damage of the hammer slightly, and the EOL's probably STILL be better than what they are, because wind-ups are a mandated death trap.

 

Edited by Noob_Guardian
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

Random EOL Rant:

 

Look at the EOL's, no-on uses them aside for lols or self punishment (i do enjoy using the conc one because it's the "best" one. .55 wind-up 2. timer but range and damage is good af and a single pistol shot kills with it) Nothing is worse than being forced to fight in a cqc fight, "winding up" for a total of 1.1s (glares at hammer and, just for a another "flight" or "fuse" timer. Oh cool, you're slowed for 1s, with another 2-3s on timers? Cool story, you're dead. OPGL at least lets you switch to pistol to "try" to defend yourself and kill the enemy before you die. Conc EOL is good because after the timer, you switch and fire, with a faster TTK than the OPGL, just slightly.

 

Hammer and kickback? Yeah no they feel horrible to use.

 

The kickback and the deep impact are both pretty good in their own ways. Deep impact is probably 'better' overall than the kickback, but if you actually want to progress your demolitions role, then the kickback is the best. Being able to 2 shot (and 3 shot) with the kickback nades makes getting kills with the gun itself quite easy, whereas with the deep impact, you usually 85 your target with it and then finish them off with a pistol. 

 

As for the hammer.... it's garbage and should probably replace the flak jacket unlock.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/12/2021 at 11:55 AM, owzzy said:

The kickback and the deep impact are both pretty good in their own ways. Deep impact is probably 'better' overall than the kickback, but if you actually want to progress your demolitions role, then the kickback is the best. Being able to 2 shot (and 3 shot) with the kickback nades makes getting kills with the gun itself quite easy, whereas with the deep impact, you usually 85 your target with it and then finish them off with a pistol. 

 

As for the hammer.... it's garbage and should probably replace the flak jacket unlock.

Yes, If you aren't leveling demo, deep impact is vastly better. Its damage and car destruction capabilities are great. The Kickback is alright, but it's not great imo. The multi-shot wind-up really hinders it, and the only thing that makes it usable, is having a 3rd shot to "spray" in somewhere for a kill, because you'll rarely get a 2 shot.

 

I'd be happier if they removed the wind-ups and gave it a .55s "to shoot" timer. But that's because i find the wind-ups to be very, very disruptive

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/7/2021 at 2:26 PM, PotatoeGirl said:

Idk what happened to this game but there is explosive cancer everywhere. 

In one of my last games there were 3 ppl with osmaw and 1 sniper. How do you even deal with stuff like this? 

Make them kill each other.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/7/2021 at 2:39 PM, Nagletz said:

I can bear with osmaw users, but when opgl users got matched against me I just preparing myself for a painful loss lol, ppl who use it will get special place in hell..

Add windup timer to opgl or completely remove it. Leave EOL as only grenade launchers. Ez.

You have 2 choices: Get up close (car rush) and cut them down with SMG or shotty, or stay at 75m range and use anything from Obir to HVR to make their lifes miserable. Either way, OPGL has basically only one use and that is to prepare "entrenched" positions for storm. Out in the open it's always a risky weapon to use.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know I don't even use explosives guns but explosions in general (rockets, grenades, cars, whatever goes boom boom) are one of the main reasons I love APB
They make for many fun moments

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...