Been whining for over and over about SOoOo MUCH!!! BURP! So when are you planning to take actions against actual cheaters?! Or are trolls more relevant to annoy than cheaters?!

There is this new phenomena about insta teleporting after completing an objective... haven't experienced it before, but i believe its a new unchecked trend that i wanted to make sure its out there, since nobody posts anything in here anymore, other than nonsense.

I'm guessing that's a ghost cheater tactic, as i seen it before in other games, moderate cheating, where ppl ignore it as it seems some kind of bug.

Not to mention that bonus turbo 2 wheelie going on for a while, its sure impressive.

Anyway, as irritated as you are by this post, you can all migrate back to silver and stay there, nobody needs you in bronze, that's fer sure... and perhaps never reply on forums again? Trust me, nobody will EVER miss you yellows.

By the way, you sure that you have added an option to remove quotes? Cuz i quoted nothing and it got stuck there without any way to remove it, besides the fact that you can't remove a topic, you should add options to remove everything that an user posts or edits or whatever, i can't understand why do ppl have to depend on some backwards forum options. feels like those old emulator servers forum limitations, where you can only do whatever you were configured to ... its like evolution is going backwards or staying still.

But if im a noob i apologize, you don't seem to make them most basic things very user friendly in here.

Also wtf is that "Remember me" on the code security verification, if it never remembers shit?!

Yeah i know, long term issues with no solution in sight... cuz of the 2024 actual apb engine bullshoot evolution plan.

Also long term depression that i deal with for more than a decade, just shoving that in there, trolling helps somehow in the corrupted road to perdition.

SO excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me princess!

Edited by Vnight
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

i feel like you're well beyond the point where you should just leave apb alone for your own well being

On 5/6/2021 at 12:36 AM, xiphos said:

i feel like you're well beyond the point where you should just leave apb alone for your own well being

This guy is a Insult removed.    - Azukii himself, but we both can agree that apb is impossible to leave. It's addictive like a drug no matter how you try...

Everyone comes back soon or late.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Here we go the rant of the week.If is not this guy gonna be the blue wolf darkzero or whatever was called.Theres like between 5-10 people who never stops.If not 1 guy -the other gonna start it with the same sht over and over again...

• Thanks 1

Finally a post in the APB manner, just like in the good old times when this forum was worth of paying a visit. 

On 5/6/2021 at 1:46 AM, Nagletz said:

This guy is a Insult removed.    - Azukii himself, but we both can agree that apb is impossible to leave. It's addictive like a drug no matter how you try...

Everyone comes back soon or late.

nah. i'll occasionally check the forums but there's really nothing new. i haven't played consistently in a looong time. almost like once every 6 months now it feels.

7 hours ago, Aeronaut said:

nah. i'll occasionally check the forums but there's really nothing new. i haven't played consistently in a looong time. almost like once every 6 months now it feels.

Consider yourself lucky.