Remove car spawners  

254 members have voted

1. 1. Should car spawners be removed?

• Yes, they break the game
    • No, but they need changes
    • No, they are fine as they are

1 minute ago, ScarecrowXIII said:

1 ATAC mag and a frag 🙂

It doesn't even take that much, 1 large ammo box + 1 or 2 low yields is enough to smoke most non-heavy vehicles. Even better with frags since the box will resupply the nade you just spent even before it gets destroyed.

There's really no cause to waste a magazine of bullets on a Mobile Spawn unless you don't have Large Ammo Box equipped.

Just now, Deathshow99 said:

Stop using low yields and take concussion for a moment, one nade is enough to damage the car so enemy can't spawn. Don't be silly please, it's your own fault you're not using it. I've got a 4x4 and i can make it so its tough as pioneer

I never used low yields in my life.

1 conc is often not enough for an armoured pioneer.

1 minute ago, Dragonshaman said:

I haven't noticed any cool down timers. Either it's bugged or it is WAY too short. They can spawn their car constantly and so can I.

Look at the top left or the top right corner of the spawn screen and you will notice red numbers if you already spawned in a spawner

Look at the top left or the top right corner of the spawn screen and you will notice red numbers if you already spawned in a spawner

I have honestly NEVER seen that. I've always been able to spawn in the same car constantly even if I die 10 seconds after spawning.

I never used low yields in my life.

1 conc is often not enough for an armoured pioneer.

It's a rare ocassion to find a full hp pioneer, its either already shot up a bit or naded

2 minutes ago, Dragonshaman said:

I have honestly NEVER seen that. I've always been able to spawn in the same car constantly even if I die 10 seconds after spawning.

No you literally can not.

Can only use any mobile spawn once every 120 seconds.

Also i doubt you got far enough from the car in that "10 seconds" to spawn on that same car.

Edited by SelttikS

Now thats impossible, they've put the cooldown like 2 years ago if i remember

Now thats impossible, they've put the cooldown like 2 years ago if i remember

Maybe I'm confusing not being able to spawn in the car cause of nearby enemies with cooldown timers, I've just NEVER seen ANY cooldown timer anywhere on the screen related to car spawners.

So you want them to be removed and yet you're constantly using them? Can somebody explain what's going on around here

The spawn will go red when you have cooldown and if an enemy is near it it will still display a message that you can't spawn because of the cooldown

1 minute ago, Deathshow99 said:

So you want them to be removed and yet you're constantly using them? Can somebody explain what's going on around here

Like I said, you're forced to use them. If you don't use them, you lose every mission against decent players.

Just now, Dragonshaman said:

Like I said, you're forced to use them. If you don't use them, you lose every mission against decent players.

Also it's because my teammates use car spawners.

2 minutes ago, Deathshow99 said:

Another post where OP knows little about what is actually happening but feels strongly that they have been personally damaged by the thing they know little about. Usually because someone got pwned and can not believe that it was just skill that lost them the mission. They believe that it HAS to be something not right with the game.

Sjana, did you really quote yourself in the same reply? You do not have to use car spawners. You CAN use them or not and still win. Crazy hu? I mean maybe if they got rid of the random spawns and you had to spawn at your contacts every time maybe then...

Edited by SelttikS
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Nite said:

It doesn't even take that much, 1 large ammo box + 1 or 2 low yields is enough to smoke most non-heavy vehicles. Even better with frags since the box will resupply the nade you just spent even before it gets destroyed.

There's really no cause to waste a magazine of bullets on a Mobile Spawn unless you don't have Large Ammo Box equipped.

Oh, I mean to completely destroy it. Besides, 240 bullets is enough to get the job done before I find somewhere, literally ANYWHERE to refill (or die and refill anyway)

1 minute ago, SelttikS said:

Another post where OP knows little about what is actually happening but feels strongly that they have been personally damaged by the thing they know little about. Usually because someone got pwned and can not believe that it was just skill that lost them the mission. They believe that it HAS to be something not right with the game.

Yes this is why missions were much more balanced and easier to do when the very first spawn system was around.

Just now, SelttikS said:

Exactly, not everybody uses them, if the team is premade they will use all kinds of blue mods

1 hour ago, Dragonshaman said:

I'm Sjana, I've played this game since RTW. With over 10.000 hours clocked, I have a lot of experience with this game.

Yet doesn't know about the car spawner cooldown of 120 seconds.

Car spawners are pretty useless nowadays, the real meta is in radar tower yo.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rolpack said:

Yet doesn't know about the car spawner cooldown of 120 seconds.

Car spawners are pretty useless nowadays, the real meta is in radar tower yo.

Radar is hella useful. Girlfriend pairs it with remote det xD

Just now, ScarecrowXIII said:

Radar is hella useful. Girlfriend pairs it with remote det xD

In before someone makes a post to have that nerfed or removed.

The default car is fine, one of the better cars in the game even because it doesn't handle like a coke can with a rock in it.

2 mags of N-SSW to blow up a 4x4 (~62 rounds and it's not even a car killer), concs, frags, low yields, DMR, ALIG, CSG, ISSR-B, satchel charges, resupply boxes, resupply modification, 90 (or 120?) second cooldown, $1000 for a mobile spawner to use on your car, $120k for a 2 slot pioneer (not including 20% market tax), teammates, standing next to it disables it...etc

Yeah, can't say I see where you're coming from there.

7 minutes ago, SelttikS said:

In before someone makes a post to have that nerfed or removed.

Radar or remote det? There's already a post to nerf remote det at least. It's already hard to get (a lot) of kills with it if the enemy's smart enough.

3 minutes ago, ScarecrowXIII said:

Radar or remote det? There's already a post to nerf remote det at least. It's already hard to get (a lot) of kills with it if the enemy's smart enough.

Both? Everything until the game is Pong probably.

1 minute ago, SelttikS said:

Both? Everything until the game is Pong probably.

Lol.... I've shelved my remote det

...for now

1 minute ago, ScarecrowXIII said:

Lol.... I've shelved my remote det

...for now

I love it, its funny to me really. Anything that makes you laugh is a win with this game. That's why i love the rag doll and car physics.

2 minutes ago, SelttikS said:

I love it, its funny to me really. Anything that makes you laugh is a win with this game. That's why i love the rag doll and car physics.

I mean, I felt like I was relying on it too much. So I'm putting it down to get my other skills up to par then I can use it again. It's really fun to use with brick though :3 Especially when they don't notice I jumped out and they're shooting the bomb heading their way lol

Edited by ScarecrowXIII

My only issue with car spawners is my issue with the spawn system, you can spawn in view of the enemy and if you aren't looking in the right direction RIGHT back into the respawn menu you go, or you spawn as they osmaw it or something. The car spawners themselves are fine and if you have an issue with them run ALIG, Osmaw, OPGL, or just do what I do and ace the whole enemy team, then camp the car from outside the 'nearby enemy range' and kill them once (yes that is the same thing I hate about them but... it's feature of the game despite how annoying it is).