Hexerin

There are multiple blatant cheaters in Jericho Waterfront 2 US East right now

On 4/30/2021 at 5:06 PM, Jinsen said:

My question is, Why does it seem lower tier players always complain about cheats?

Just an fyi but Hex is a long time vet who is one of the high tier players

2 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

hexerin is a long time self-admitted (on this very forum) dethreater, he's not high tier anything

Edited by xiphos
edit

2 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

High tier bronze district player?

Really?

I don't mean to threat shame, but surely you must be joking.

Edited by CookiePuss

2 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

What? I'm not high tier. Back many years ago when threat still meant something, I floated at about gold 2-3, which is the low end (I'd probably be around gold 4-5 now, due to increased game knowledge and practice, but I don't play seriously anymore so meh). High tier would be gold 8+ at a minimum, the top few percentile.

On 5/7/2021 at 2:14 PM, CookiePuss said:

At least the forums are still here, amirite?

Why don't you do me a favor and not reply to every damn post I make.  There's probably less than 10-15% of former players who even bother to post... and there's snarky replies to every one. Dead game, and worse community.

6 minutes ago, Cyberlicious said:

Why don't you do me a favor and not reply to every damn post I make.  

Stop saying quotable stuff then. 

On 4/30/2021 at 5:57 AM, Hexerin said:

Will Little Orbit do anything? Or are they going to continue to prove they don't take action against cheating/griefing/etc?

The answer is obvious of course. Actions speak louder than words, and their actions prove they have no interest in actually taking action against those that break ToS.

Shouldn't you be happy that anyone at all is playing on Jericho at this point?

At this point you might as well start cheating. LO don't ban for cheats anymore from the looks of it. If they struggle to ban the blatant cheaters when the game is sub 400 population, what confidence does it give you when the game gains more population. They should've stuck with the anti cheat that worked 🙂

I swear the sheer toxicity and bitching on this game, is what keeps it alive.
keep up the good work guys.

As for the cheaters, i'm kinda convinced its a resource issue than willingly wanting to have cheaterinos ran loose. 

• Like 1

On 4/30/2021 at 10:06 PM, Jinsen said:

My question is, Why does it seem lower tier players always complain about cheats?

That's how the world works. When there is ever an institution up to something nefarious, its people outside of that circle that call it out. Why do you think "Higher Tier" players wont let "Lower Tier" players into their circle ?

4 hours ago, Y2Venom said:

That's how the world works. When there is ever an institution up to something nefarious, its people outside of that circle that call it out. Why do you think "Higher Tier" players wont let "Lower Tier" players into their circle ?

4EeubjY.png

3 hours ago, xiphos said:

4EeubjY.png

So i take it by your response you are proclaiming that there is no corruption in the world and there has never been an institution guilty of corruption ? Maybe leave your bedroom once in a while.

1 minute ago, Y2Venom said:

So i take it by your response you are proclaiming that there is no corruption in the world and there has never been an institution guilty of corruption ? Maybe leave your bedroom once in a while.

no?

you deserve an olympic medal for jumping to conclusions tho, that was definitely impressive 

2 minutes ago, xiphos said:

no?

you deserve an olympic medal for jumping to conclusions tho, that was definitely impressive 

i made a statement you responded with a picture in an attempt to demean me. I challenged you on said comment, in which you responded again with a second attempt to demean me, whilst not actually adding anything to the subject or my comment. So what are you posting about ?

3 minutes ago, Y2Venom said:

i made a statement you responded with a picture in an attempt to demean me. I challenged you on said comment, in which you responded again with a second attempt to demean me, whilst not actually adding anything to the subject or my comment. So what are you posting about ?

i think your last few posts are low effort and not particularly well informed generalizations, so i responded with some low effort posts of my own to signify my disagreement without having to repeat explanations that have already been hashed and rehashed hundreds of times

21 minutes ago, xiphos said:

i think your last few posts are low effort and not particularly well informed generalizations, so i responded with some low effort posts of my own to signify my disagreement without having to repeat explanations that have already been hashed and rehashed hundreds of times

Again you have avoided the question yet made another effort to demean my character, we get it, lets move on from that.  For the love of god focus and stick to the discussion that is happening, you are saying that there is no cheating in APB there is no corruption in the world. You are 3 posts in and have not actually brought anything to the table.

9 minutes ago, Y2Venom said:

Again you have avoided the question yet made another effort to demean my character, we get it, lets move on from that.  For the love of god focus and stick to the discussion that is happening, you are saying that there is no cheating in APB there is no corruption in the world. You are 3 posts in and have not actually brought anything to the table.

there's nothing "demeaning your character" in that last post, nor have i said there's no cheating in apb or no corruption in the world

i have no idea what more you want me to "bring to the table", ive already said that i disagree with you and why

27 minutes ago, xiphos said:

there's nothing "demeaning your character" in that last post, nor have i said there's no cheating in apb or no corruption in the world

i have no idea what more you want me to "bring to the table", ive already said that i disagree with you and why

No , you didnt say you disagree with me or why.

Just now, Y2Venom said:

No , you didnt say you disagree with me or why.

1 hour ago, xiphos said:

i think your last few posts are low effort and not particularly well informed generalizations, so i responded with some low effort posts of my own to signify my disagreement

11 minutes ago, Acornie said:

This thread is still goin'?

metaphor for the whole damn game tbh

• Like 1