Whitethumbs

Xbox announded that APB would no long need live gold to play

All f2p games were opened up by xbox to no longer require live. How come APB (On the list of games that this works for) does not have thiers up and running yet?  Darwin Project. Fortnite, cod they all have theirs set.  Just hoping it slides through. Do any of you know what's up>?

• Like 1

like always, apb is late or maybe they wont ever add it, its just a wait and see.

i think apb doesn't focus on that stuff atm. they focusing only on the engine and the rest doesn't matter to them atm.

On 4/28/2021 at 5:18 AM, TzickyT said:

i think apb doesn't focus on that stuff atm. they focusing only on the engine and the rest doesn't matter to them atm.

Its more they probably dont have the resources to. Though I thought transferring to costing nothing that was more of a automatic thing, or something they just have to mention to microsoft? Or was it something they have to pay to do? Not sure, but I'm glad someone mentioned in it forums. Hopefully LO mentions something on it, i'd be interested to hear

12 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

Hopefully LO mentions something on it, i'd be interested to hear

As mentioned by SakeBee a few days ago already, we are working with our Microsoft rep to ensure that the needed changes are made.

~@mayii

• Thanks 1

On 4/28/2021 at 11:18 AM, TzickyT said:

this is Good. 

On 4/30/2021 at 1:07 PM, Amayii said:

As mentioned by SakeBee a few days ago already, we are working with our Microsoft rep to ensure that the needed changes are made.

~@mayii

I didn't catch that, thanks!

God I hope they make APB free to play on PC. That would be great too.

20 hours ago, Reprimand said:

God I hope they make APB free to play on PC. That would be great too.

it is free