Sakebee

4/28 Maintenance Announcement

Hello everyone,

We have our usual server maintenance this week on Wednesday 4/28/2021. The maintenance is scheduled to start at 9 AM UTC and will last up to 6 hours. Console will have normal maintenance starting at 9 AM UTC as well. 

This post is cross-referenced in Game Updates for your convenience.

🐝 Sakebee

• Thanks 1

please revert med spray

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

Please Fix the Shields so I dont have to report all the people using them

?? What's wrong with shields?

3 minutes ago, Valkyrja- said:

?? What's wrong with shields?

It needs to be buffed so it wouldn't disappear in 1 minute after activating.

3 minutes ago, Nagletz said:

It needs to be buffed so it wouldn't disappear in 1 minute after activating.

Ehh I don't think so but that's me. He said it as it's something wrong with it. Not meaning a buff. 

Kindly:

- Revert Med-spray.

- Increase OCA's ttk to 0.7 on ALL variants.

- Reduce OCA Whisper's range to 23 meters or less.

- Do the PIG-buff that wasn't applied.

- Revert the FAR Charger nerf.

Thanks,

Not Matt

5 hours ago, Valkyrja- said:

? What's wrong with shields?

they are crossed out, they are not usable. If you pick shields in your load out. the hud will warn you they unusable in this district, however I see people use them on occasion. they are locked out, have been for months. 

1 hour ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

they are crossed out, they are not usable. If you pick shields in your load out. the hud will warn you they unusable in this district, however I see people use them on occasion. they are locked out, have been for months. 

Figured it was this. The yellow mod was transitiond to Orange mod. Might wanna check to see what their orange mod is first before the ima report you thing. So they can't use the yellow mod anymore, but the orange mod isn't. It's in the joker tickets store. Go have a look. 

Edited by Valkyrja-

What's the point of maintenance? Nothing gets fixed. You continue to double your server costs by splitting NA servers between east and west, while providing the worst possible latency for half of the US.

Go back to US central servers. They provided the lowest average latency between players on NA, and I bet it would save you on server cost since you wouldn't need double the servers. You could even cut server costs by not having green or gold districts. They rarely get used due to low pop.

Maybe you can fix the god damn bug on VAS Crown? My character won't use the handle but he holds in front of the damn thing. And add more ammo in the mag on the COBR-A weapons, 20 is way to low for a assault rifle

16 minutes ago, Roblo said:

And add more ammo in the mag on the COBR-A weapons, 20 is way to low for a assault rifle

It's not an assault rifle like the NTEC, it's basically just an automatic SR115. While it definitely needs to be buffed a bit, more ammo isn't the way to go.

2 hours ago, Hexerin said:

It's not an assault rifle like the NTEC, it's basically just an automatic SR115. While it definitely needs to be buffed a bit, more ammo isn't the way to go.

It's not a terrible gun at it's current state, but it confuses me that it's listed as a assault rifle and not as a semi auto rifle, you still have to tapfire it though.

Edited by Roblo

4 hours ago, Hexerin said:

I often think that making it 5 stk would be good. However it would be too much. Maybe decreasing ttk would help?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Nagletz said:

I often think that making it 5 stk would be good. However it would be too much. Maybe decreasing ttk would help?

not a bad idea, that would be great actually.

9 hours ago, Valkyrja- said:

Figured it was this. The yellow mod was transitiond to Orange mod. Might wanna check to see what their orange mod is first before the ima report you thing. So they can't use the yellow mod anymore, but the orange mod isn't. It's in the joker tickets store. Go have a look.

You're Right. Be nice if LO told me. or Explained how this works.

The Yellow 'Usable's are no longer usable with a cross on them, And LO should have Removed them from our lockers if we cant ever use them again. 

The 'New Shield' is a Orange 'Mod' and no longer a 'usable', So you must look under Character Mods in the joker store to find it, 

Pay 100 tickets to unlock it, then click on it again, and pay 10,000cash to buy the Mod. 

Then its like any other Orange mod, like torch or jammer. It deploys a shield for 60 sec. n I assume a 2-min cooldown.

Thank You Sir. I stand Corrected

• Like 1

11 hours ago, SquirrelFace said:

They provided the lowest average latency between players on NA

Australians are people too. 

12 hours ago, SquirrelFace said:

What's the point of maintenance? Nothing gets fixed. You continue to double your server costs by splitting NA servers between east and west, while providing the worst possible latency for half of the US.

Go back to US central servers. They provided the lowest average latency between players on NA, and I bet it would save you on server cost since you wouldn't need double the servers. You could even cut server costs by not having green or gold districts. They rarely get used due to low pop.

Yes, please.

Remove west servers.

11 minutes ago, Uhtdred said:

Yes, please.

Remove west servers.

Yes, please.

Remove east servers. 

10 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Australians are people too. 

No matter where they connect it's going to be bad. Having stable servers would at least give them consistent latency and less stuttering movement.

10 hours ago, Uhtdred said:

Yes, please.

Remove west servers.

10 hours ago, Valkyrja- said:

Yes, please.

Remove east servers. 

Both are bad. West seems to have worse tickrate spikes than east going by /latencytest in game, but it's hard to get a good comparison with the inconsistent district population. There's tons of 50ms, 20 tps or worse spikes on both. I'm guessing they're running bare minimum server requirements to save money.

There's usually 3 combat districts in use, 1 bronze, 1 silver, 1 fightclub. The other 10 or so districts are untouched. Removing them and upgrading to a better host/server to keep the tickrate closer to 30 tps would be ideal. Easier said than done to migrate them, and LO is probably stuck with a contract with the current provider.

23 hours ago, Nagletz said:

Considering the high damage and accuracy, imo give it more reserve ammo just like the carbine is good enough. 

• Like 1

On 4/27/2021 at 3:21 AM, Nagletz said:

Making it 5 STK would make it beyond overtuned (just look at beta SR115 for context). Giving it a refire rate buff would be interesting, but I doubt that'd ultimately end up making it good.

What it actually needs, is a buff to its accuracy. It loses too much accuracy per shot, and takes far too long to recover accuracy.

On 4/27/2021 at 10:32 AM, Roblo said:

you still have to tapfire it though.

On 4/27/2021 at 12:21 PM, Nagletz said:

making it 5 stk would be good.

10 hours ago, Hexerin said:

Giving it a refire rate buff would be interesting

Try CJ3 + MobSling and go cqc... 

I use it like the joker carbine range as "max range" u are able to compete with OCA and PMG if u got kinda decent ads aim.

On 4/28/2021 at 11:28 AM, OCrazyGuyO said:

give it more reserve ammo just

Yea that would be good.

Edited by HighSociety