MiracolPro

XBOX ONE LIVE GOLD

Why apb reloaded still require xbox live gold? Xbox announced that apb reloaded can be played without xbox live gold.. Please rezolve the issue

I would like to understand why i can't play without an xbox live gold account too. I haven't been back on APB since 2013, but my PC is heavily downgraded on hardware side, so i hope to play it again on console, and i head that announcement about free to play games on xbox.

2 hours ago, Zampano said:

I would like to understand why i can't play without an xbox live gold account too. I haven't been back on APB since 2013, but my PC is heavily downgraded on hardware side, so i hope to play it again on console, and i head that announcement about free to play games on xbox.

I think the game is dead...  and that's why 

Hey guys, we have reached out to our Microsoft reps and will be looking into the issue with them to figure out what is going on. Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Sakebee said:

Hey guys, we have reached out to our Microsoft reps and will be looking into the issue with them to figure out what is going on. Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

Thanks. Hope this issue will be resolved soon.

Any news? The game is still unplayable on xbox without a live gold account. 

Nothing yet .... Please I begging 🙏 just figure out it , I wanna playing APB on Xbox no need to (live gold) 

Well.. (2 months before) when i had posted it and nothing change yet,.. i feel like just play this game no need xbox live gold,  i am just begging again make a (patch to unlock the online code), all games when announced by Microsorft they were set up to no need xbox live gold to play..... 

On 4/27/2021 at 6:57 PM, Sakebee said:

Hello, was this issue fixed so can I play apb now without xbox gold???