Sign in to follow this  
LAPDAlonso

Retiring from APB Reloaded. (The Ban Issue) / Request RTW

There are some real rude a$$ people responding to op.... smh. Must be having a bad day, and need to vent on someone. Closets mad in here. LMAO. I agree we need to broadcast the bans, so we know we aren't wasting our time, recording and putting in tickets. Because /report is a joke.

6 hours ago, SelttikS said:

Well part of the issue is "Clans" having cycling cheat accounts to boost everyone else that isn't cheating at the moment. So yeah having cheaters in your clan all the time should give your clan a bad name. Yes with it being a Free game we should have broadcasts because to most those cheaters there is no punishment in a free game. They get to cheat for however long and transfer out anything they earn in game to another account.

I wish that were true, but being a ex-banned player on twitch, just makes you more popular. Reality, is quite dead. I'd rather watch Rad1ance (a chill, legit player), then these closet/ ban players. Legit players ftw on twitch, stop watching cheating ex banned players, you only boost their egos and keep the cycle of toxicity forever in a loop.

Edited by Kivron

8 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

imagine being so worried about who’s getting banned that you quit lmao

insane

Imagine, being legit, and not having to get your account back for cheating 🙂 LMAO. Eureka

leaving the game because bans aren't broadcasted 👌🆗

if there's more, I stopped reading after that sentence...

PS: By, nobody will miss you 

Edited by striker891

Sorry to disagree. It would be nice to have a way of knowing that bans are working. But, the issues that arise from publicly announcing bans stem from the toxicity the community has grown around from previous management, out-weigh the positives.

Being that gameplay can be streamed, and spread by word of mouth, etc. a private x player has been banned would still be made public, whether it was intended or not.

I haven't stopped playing because of the ban broadcasts being removed, and I don't think anyone should leave because of an asinine reason like that. All broadcasting them did was to promote the image that "everyone who's better than you is hacking". Now, that takes a back seat, and the players that I've encountered in the game, none have appeared to be hacking. None of them had made me think: "That guy is cheating, REPORT!"

BattlEye was the best first change L.O. could do with the game.

• Thanks 1

On 6/15/2018 at 9:25 PM, LAPDAlonso said:

There's nothing toxic about broadcasting bans and that sounds like you're basing this off a personal opinion

wow this high iq. i might say "there is a lot of toxicity about broadcasting bans and that sounds like you're basing this off a personal opinion" and then both your and my statement would be equally subjective and based on personal opinion. take your shit elsewhere you aren't omnipresent. 

9 hours ago, Skjaeg said:

wow this high iq. i might say "there is a lot of toxicity about broadcasting bans and that sounds like you're basing this off a personal opinion" and then both your and my statement would be equally subjective and based on personal opinion. take your shit elsewhere you aren't omnipresent. 

IQ is meaningless.

Couldnt said it better.

On 6/15/2018 at 10:00 PM, CookiePuss said:

Yeah maybe just a message like "a player has been banned" in /d chat.

i think this also would be fine.. name and shame can go the wrong quickly..

Alonso will be back. its obvious hes pissed off but hes addicted like the rest of us.

We all want whats best for our beloved game but we cant all get what we want. He does have some very valid points though abotu new districts etc.. The district in my game took me 2 years to build and its only around half the size of Waterfront. A new district isnt coming anytime in the nxt at least 2 years..

On 6/15/2018 at 11:22 PM, AsgerLund said:

I doubled your attention score. You deserve it!

tumblr_oxv79aRIGO1vi3o1po1_500.gif

On 6/16/2018 at 5:30 AM, CookiePuss said:

Bro, this is like your 3rd or 4th farewell post in the last year.

Kind of losing its impact at this point.

X6jT0XM.png

Sign in to follow this