just add bots

just add bots

just add bots

4QbhM4T.gif

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Eisena said:

I want to be broadcasted.

No you want attention.

There, i cured your neutral reputation virginity. How does that feel?

Well, I read the post.

And will admit, he did touch upon a few sensattive areas.

I hate reading well constructed,  articulated "Good Bye" posts.

.... cause, he does have a point.

Edited by Westford

He did in fact NOT give me his stuff.

While naming those banned might be toxic, i dunno really but whatev, I would like to know like a weekly ban rate or something. Sorta like knowing the oven is actually on with the little light ya know.

2 minutes ago, SelttikS said:

While naming those banned might be toxic, i dunno really but whatev, I would like to know like a weekly ban rate or something. Sorta like knowing the oven is actually on with the little light ya know.

Yeah maybe just a message like "a player has been banned" in /d chat.

Or wait... BE bans in waves?

You know what, nevermind.

Edited by CookiePuss

9 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

No you want attention.

There, i cured your neutral reputation virginity. How does that feel?

I'm glad it was you.

• Like 1

Some had suggested in a different post, for LO to at least broadcast a number. (not names)

Although a player banned is a player lost, a monthly broadcast as to the number of lost players

might provide the remaining players some reassurance, that LO is on "Track",

and due diligence is active, concerning 3rd Party apps.

21 minutes ago, Eisena said:

I'm glad it was you.

I doubled your attention score. You deserve it!

3 minutes ago, Clandestine said:

Aren't you leaving like every month tho?

I will admit that I don't keep a "tally" of sorts.

But, yes, your estimates are accurate. 

27 minutes ago, Westford said:

It was @OP tho  

38 minutes ago, Westford said:

10 minutes ago, Clandestine said:

It was @OP tho  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Clandestine said:

It was @OP tho  

Oh....

I mispoke,  apologies. 

• Like 1

And here I was worrying LO would hire you as a GM because you're hella manipulative and they don't know you like the rest of the community does. Sweat off my forehead.

Edited by Signarly

imagine being so worried about who’s getting banned that you quit lmao

insane

• Like 1

Moved to the offtopic. 
(Goodbye and hello posts go here)

Now all we need is Ray to leave and maybe, finally, Support won't be flooded with "Report" tickets. Good riddance.

1 hour ago, SelttikS said:

I agree, Don't really need to know Who really, just want to know how many. Statistics would be enough to make me feel like something was actively being done.

Hey @LAPDAlonso,

You should stick around until you see the changes LO will be making to the game, and then, only then you might be able to decide whether you like the way things are being handled or not.

Say whatever about the OP, but I think he's got a good point about bans not being broadcasted. 

For example, in Rainbow Six, bans are broadcasted on the top right corner of the screen. Once we were against a suspicious guy that reacted very quickly. In less than a couple of minutes he left the match and his ban was broadcasted by battleye.

I agree that not broadcasting bans creates a loophole where nobody knows if Battleye is working or not and who is it banning. Later, the same hackers will create new accounts with similar names --if they are banned-- (aka Adriannna, Adrianna, Adriana) but because nobody knows the guys were banned we will not know that anything is being done by battleye.

Making the bans public knowledge will also stop the closet hackers from saying "i was wrongly banned" since everyone will see he was detected by battleye. And will be able to be dealt with if they come whining.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Musul Man said:

-Snip-

The problem with comparing it to Siege is that Siege has a much larger player base, and you'll most likely never, ever run into the same person again unless you're in the top 500 Diamond. 

Unlike Siege, APB is also free so people can just re-roll and continue cheating. Sure, someone can do that on Siege and buy a cheap CD-Key but again, you'll most likely never run into that person again even on an alt. So it's fine. 99% of the people getting banned or just random no names and just because you remember playing against someone, doesn't mean anyone else does. There's nothing to gloat about, there's no-one to talk crap to about it, it's just there to show that Siege is doing something.

The reason it's not being broadcast anymore is because you will run into the same people day in and day out on APB. They will talk a lot of shit because of their ego, as will you (Not YOU, but in general terms) and it breeds more toxicity. Then you have people getting flak for playing with the person, or even being in the same clan, so on and so forth.

53 minutes ago, TheAceNinja said:

The reason it's not being broadcast anymore is because you will run into the same people day in and day out on APB. They will talk a lot of shit because of their ego, as will you (Not YOU, but in general terms) and it breeds more toxicity. Then you have people getting flak for playing with the person, or even being in the same clan, so on and so forth.

Well part of the issue is "Clans" having cycling cheat accounts to boost everyone else that isn't cheating at the moment. So yeah having cheaters in your clan all the time should give your clan a bad name. Yes with it being a Free game we should have broadcasts because to most those cheaters there is no punishment in a free game. They get to cheat for however long and transfer out anything they earn in game to another account.

Sign in to follow this