Reprimand

today I just want to complain

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

Irony 

Yeah, because writing a completely neutral post targeting no one always ends up with personal attacks against me which you all cheer and support.

28 minutes ago, outfit said:

i literally dont give a single fuck, you crying on the forums isnt the feedback they need...

A time will come when even fanbois get tired of swallowing crap from the orifice they enjoy sucking so damn hard.

17 hours ago, R3ACT3M said:

imagine putting all the work in for APB

for shits n giggles when i bought a new pc i installed apb. i thought that having 16 gb a good graphics card mb and all that jazz it would run better less freezes all that stuff too. nope not close. same bullshoot just a higher fps 

watching all of you fight ingame and on this thread is just this gif

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Cyberlicious said:

Yeah, because writing a completely neutral post targeting no one always ends up with personal attacks against me which you all cheer and support.

If you want your points to be taken seriously you probably wanna be less of a musket.

3 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

If you want your points to be taken seriously you probably wanna be less of a musket.

Cookie, you epitomize the hostility of the playerbase.  Enjoy the dead gaem.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

for shits n giggles when i bought a new pc i installed apb. i thought that having 16 gb a good graphics card mb and all that jazz it would run better less freezes all that stuff too. nope not close. same bullshoot just a higher fps 

watching all of you fight ingame and on this thread is just this gif

it's a meme

Still a bunch of cheaters, spotted a group of 4 aimbotting and speedhacking yesterday.

12 hours ago, Cyberlicious said:

A time will come when even fanbois get tired of swallowing crap from the orifice they enjoy sucking so damn hard.

fanboy? you dont have any fans in this game XD. this is my first impression of you and i already fucking hate you.

so far ive seen you are literally a joke to this community.

Edited by outfit

4 hours ago, Roblo said:

Still a bunch of cheaters, spotted a group of 4 aimbotting and speedhacking yesterday.

Yes this is the problem i prefer play VS. legit Enemy. Yes every game have cheater its sad but normal,  to many brainless gamer who like pay for ("Skill)" for the sham!  And in Apb its much my feeling is the Anticheat is Bad.  Only what  can fix is waiting for Engine Update and so long do playing the game and having fun. The Game is great. Much hate and Love is APB.

After reading this thread I'm just dead tired.

Come on, why can't you guys be civil for a bit ? What's the point in insulting each others like that ?

And please try to be a bit more patient, I've seen some of you saying that LO doesn't give a sh*t about all of that but what I've seen from them is that :

Matt gives regular updates about the engine upgrade which is the very first step needed to actually make this game a better one.

You guys must get that adding new content or anything like that means extra work because they will have to do it all over again after the engine upgrade so it's obvious why they don't add new stuff.

And about cheaters, they are some in every games, just let the support do the work by reporting them ?

Cheers

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

7 hours ago, Lucesan said:

After reading this thread I'm just dead tired.

Come on, why can't you guys be civil for a bit ? What's the point in insulting each others like that ?

And please try to be a bit more patient, I've seen some of you saying that LO doesn't give a sh*t about all of that but what I've seen from them is that :

Matt gives regular updates about the engine upgrade which is the very first step needed to actually make this game a better one.

You guys must get that adding new content or anything like that means extra work because they will have to do it all over again after the engine upgrade so it's obvious why they don't add new stuff.

And about cheaters, they are some in every games, just let the support do the work by reporting them ?

Cheers

Thank you very much for posting this.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/26/2021 at 6:29 AM, Lucesan said:

they are some in every games

*looks at project torque*
am afraid not all of them

On 4/23/2021 at 9:44 PM, outfit said:

you cant complain about dethreaters if you gonna go into bronze on purpose to play vs low silvers.

That's literally the matchmaking system's fault. If you join a silver server you'll be matched up against high level golds and silvers. Bronze servers have high bronze and low silvers, which is exactly the skill level I'm at. I don't dethreat and everyone else has already acknowledged this so your comment is unnecessary.

Bear in mind, in 2013 I was 16 years old and I uninstalled the game on and off for a little while. I only started properly playing at the end of last year so I'm nowhere near a level where I'd be comfortable solo playing on a silver district.

To everyone else, quit the hostility. I wrote this post to vent my feelings and frustrations not for you to fling mud at one-another and be dismissive.

I did join this game in 2013, yes. But I only started playing consistently late 2020 so I'm essentially a new player all over again. 

Edited by Reprimand

no one here cares about your feelings or frustrations lmao, i dont want to come on here and see you complaining about something that's already been said 100x.

we know matchmaking is a problem but they cant fix that right this second and do everything u say right when you want them to, they are maybe fixing it with the engine but as matt has said a million times it is taking forever because of what GamersFirst did so wait for engine or leave the game, it makes no sense to say how much you dont like the game or something in but you still play contantly XD.

"no one here cares about your feelings or frustrations lmao,"

Correction: YOU don't care about my feelings or frustrations.

"i dont want to come on here and see you complaining about something that's already been said 100x."

1lvfntuleda61.jpg

Then don't? You haven't contributed anything to this conversation other than dismissive bitching, why are you still here if you don't care? Kindly exit the thread.

"we know matchmaking is a problem but they cant fix that right this second and do everything u say right when you want them to"

I didn't say I wanted to fix it right away, I'm an active player and I also pay so I'm entitled to speak out even if I didn't. You're not very good at reading comprehension are you?

"they are maybe fixing it with the engine but as matt has said a million times it is taking forever because of what GamersFirst did so wait for engine or leave the game,"

filler, nonsense, blah. I know this, Jesus Christ stop stating the obvious.

"it makes no sense to say how much you dont like the game or something in but you still play contantly XD."

Copy and paste the part where I said that I don't like the game. I dare you.

Shut yourself up and stop putting words in my mouth. Matter fact, learn to space out your sentences so I don't have a wall of text upon reading your next response.

didnt you say you was not gonna respond anymore lmao and why did you edit that out of your last response?

On 4/25/2021 at 1:51 PM, outfit said:

they already know they need to fix things so why keep telling them?

Because they're upset that a game they love has been absolute dog water (I personally adore the game, but let's be real - it's not exactly well maintained) for many, many years and it's a natural thing to do as a species to vent frustration. Getting emotional is what we humans do. Treating people who are upset with aggression or dismissing their emotions just makes it worse. People venting to Little Orbit costs you nothing and you claim you don't care, so why even post? It didn't help any.

That's why people like Cookie shouldn't open their mouths most of the time, hence why he's been reported and reprimanded for it in the past.

2 hours ago, outfit said:

no one here cares about your feelings or frustrations lmao, i dont want to come on here and see you complaining about something that's already been said 100x.

Little Orbit does. Any profit seeking entity cares about how its users are feeling. Stop coming here if certain threads irk you so much.

Edited by EvaPooh
  • Like 2

53 minutes ago, EvaPooh said:

Because they're upset that a game they love has been absolute dog water (I personally adore the game, but let's be real - it's not exactly well maintained) for many, many years and it's a natural thing to do as a species to vent frustration. Getting emotional is what we humans do. Treating people who are upset with aggression or dismissing their emotions just makes it worse. People venting to Little Orbit costs you nothing and you claim you don't care, so why even post? It didn't help any.

That's why people like Cookie shouldn't open their mouths most of the time, hence why he's been reported and reprimanded for it in the past.

Little Orbit does. Any profit seeking entity cares about how its users are feeling. Stop coming here if certain threads irk you so much.

I hope that griefing ban extends to forum trolls who come to threads, post inflammatory nonsense for attention and derail for the sake of a quick irl gig

Thank you for articulating my thoughts

• Thanks 3

gaem bad pls updoot

• Like 1

can we talk about the lack of a bean can weapon. i want to yeet some bean cans into peoples faces over 8-balls and bricks 

So I'd like to offer my experience being a new player in 2014 to shed some light on what really frustrated me. Basically I joined the game and went silver after a few games because I could shoot in a straight line (seriously it's too easy to get silver). Then when I logged back in I didn't know how to use advanced district select and auto-joined silver. This was a terrible experience with teammates yelling at me over voip and being very toxic because I was bad. Ended up quitting the game for about a year. When I came back I figured out how to use the advanced district select to get into bronze and tbh the dethreaters were annoying but not that bad. I still enjoyed the game. The real issues I faced as a new player was just not knowing how the threat system worked and a very toxic playerbase that just screams insults instead of saying anything useful or helpful. 

• Thanks 1

On 5/1/2021 at 3:18 AM, MeatyNomNoms said:

So I'd like to offer my experience being a new player in 2014 to shed some light on what really frustrated me. Basically I joined the game and went silver after a few games because I could shoot in a straight line (seriously it's too easy to get silver). Then when I logged back in I didn't know how to use advanced district select and auto-joined silver. This was a terrible experience with teammates yelling at me over voip and being very toxic because I was bad. Ended up quitting the game for about a year. When I came back I figured out how to use the advanced district select to get into bronze and tbh the dethreaters were annoying but not that bad. I still enjoyed the game. The real issues I faced as a new player was just not knowing how the threat system worked and a very toxic playerbase that just screams insults instead of saying anything useful or helpful. 

Many years ago i came back to the game after a short break and forgot about the "advanced  district" tab and just went into gold districts a few times that were pretty much empty thinking this game is dead what a shame.  Pretty sure thats been changed in the new engine upgrade though.  At least thats what it was like in the beta testing anyways.  Hate to think about how many original and old school players have been lost because they logged in like i did and were taken to an empty gold district through the stupid UI thats been around for years 😞

20 hours ago, DOUBLEY said:

Many years ago i came back to the game after a short break and forgot about the "advanced  district" tab and just went into gold districts a few times that were pretty much empty thinking this game is dead what a shame.  Pretty sure thats been changed in the new engine upgrade though.  At least thats what it was like in the beta testing anyways.  Hate to think about how many original and old school players have been lost because they logged in like i did and were taken to an empty gold district through the stupid UI thats been around for years 😞

Gold districts are since first Day release empty. Its not new. when you had this game real much  play you would know this.  Old school players  know this XDE.

Edited by Eviltara

On 5/4/2021 at 10:09 AM, Eviltara said:

Gold districts are since first Day release empty. Its not new. when you had this game real much  play you would know this.  Old school players  know this XDE.

Well this is a perfect example of you thinking you know shit but don't.  Gold districts use to be full in the old days noob:P

15 hours ago, DOUBLEY said:

Well this is a perfect example of you thinking you know shit but don't.  Gold districts use to be full in the old days noob:P

I was there where the change was come out. And Gold district was never used. you knap 😛ha  From Day 1 People runs in Silver district. And they Cry since Day 1.

Edited by Eviltara

On 5/12/2021 at 6:26 AM, Eviltara said:

I was there where the change was come out. And Gold district was never used. you knap 😛ha  From Day 1 People runs in Silver district. And they Cry since Day 1.

Well obviously not.  I was a Test Monkey on team 2 for G1 and at the beginning Gold Districts were used alot ya foookin nub:P  But thats ok your here now and thats what counts:)  FIX THE VOIP!!!