Sign in to follow this  
ChristmasElf

Its been like a year i dont touch the forums...

What are the news? Is the engine update here? Did they stop nerfing guns? Is there a good anticheat with gm enforcement? Did they stop censorship and sjw? Etcs.

I am amxious to hear the good news since i am probably getting a pc in the next months.

you could just read the blogposts on the actual website

anyways, in order: a report of recent information, no, no, no, this last question makes no sense

15 minutes ago, ChristmasElf said:

Did they stop censorship and sjw? Etcs.

You shouldnt consume too much social media it isn't healthy. As for the status of the engine upgrade just take a look here  

1 minute ago, JunoSuzuki said:

You shouldnt consume too much social media it isn't healthy. As for the status of the engine upgrade just take a look here  

I do not consume much since the people who manage it is disgusting. I been talking about ingame too.

Do they keep doing what silvers say? Thats poor news honestly.

8 minutes ago, xiphos said:

you could just read the blogposts on the actual website

anyways, in order: a report of recent information, no, no, no, this last question makes no sense

Nah i like to read what players have to say. And  yes it makes sonse a lot of it.

3 minutes ago, ChristmasElf said:

I do not consume much since the people who manage it is disgusting. I been talking about ingame too.

Do they keep doing what silvers say? Thats poor news honestly.

No they do what they want to do. Degrading people by badge color is lame by the way and ingame, well if you are not acting like a dork to people and say stuff that gets you cEnSoReD then you are fine, just be nice i guess.

7 minutes ago, JunoSuzuki said:

No they do what they want to do. Degrading people by badge color is lame by the way and ingame, well if you are not acting like a dork to people and say stuff that gets you cEnSoReD then you are fine, just be nice i guess.

Not really the point... but degrading lower levels is a good thing since it push them to actually try to learn to play better. T. gamer for life since 3.

Offering freedom in the game is the best thing that can happen to apb. 

edit: for what ive been reading nothing chaged at all. Even the forums seem dead. Well ill come back in a few years lol, i hope they learn for once.

Edited by ChristmasElf

Jesus Christ, you should have stayed off the foruns for 10 more years to come.

What a disgusting personality you have.

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this