Sign in to follow this  
Blackxtar

Deathcam

Remove deathcam. It will change combat mechanics. Because you cant hide. When you kill someone, he is spawning and coming to kill you. Its not fair. 

On 4/16/2021 at 2:54 AM, Blackxtar said:

Remove deathcam. It will change combat mechanics. Because you cant hide. When you kill someone, he is spawning and coming to kill you. Its not fair. 

The only reason you would want this because you're camping and the enemy has come back to rain hell on you like a South Pole snowstorm.

lern2moov

I know how I move, Im just telling: A dead person cannot see anything. Its not competitive. Its just like that: Die, go push and kill, die, go push and kill. Its not a realistic fight. This troll guys trolling all of the ideas, this game jumping in same place because of this trolls. 

3 hours ago, Blackxtar said:

I know how I move, Im just telling: A dead person cannot see anything. Its not competitive. Its just like that: Die, go push and kill, die, go push and kill. Its not a realistic fight. This troll guys trolling all of the ideas, this game jumping in same place because of this trolls. 

Removing the deathcam is a horrible idea. period. I wouldn't be against replacing it with kill cams though. That way new players can see how they died and better themselves and or ACTUALLY see if someone is cheating.

On 4/22/2021 at 8:21 AM, Blackxtar said:

The best cheat is macro. You can't proof that. Deathcam isn't a solve for it.

NGL Kinda Sus

On 4/22/2021 at 4:12 AM, R3ACT3M said:

Removing the deathcam is a horrible idea. period. I wouldn't be against replacing it with kill cams though. That way new players can see how they died and better themselves and or ACTUALLY see if someone is cheating.

I must agree on that, giving a classic cod like kill cam would really help new and not so new players understand how they died and help find possible cheaters 😄 

21 hours ago, Lucesan said:

I must agree on that, giving a classic cod like kill cam would really help new and not so new players understand how they died and help find possible cheaters 😄 

LOOK APB COMMUNITY SOMEONE WITH A BRAIN! ☝️