Jorlak

APB in a nutshell

Wait for the end

Edited by Jorlak
  • Like 1

there's a lot less german (?) in my apb

There is only 3 ways to enter APB.

1. spam join like in the video.

2. no district to join at all = log out and don't play or make new account to play.

3. u log in and join a 38/39 district but that's almost never happening.

There's a faster way if you have a friend in the district. Open the Group UI. Go to the search tab. Search your friend's name. Left click join, then press Esc when the dialog pops up. Repeat until joined. I have a script that does it while I make food.

• Like 1

On a serious note, does anyone know how I can resolve the APB has run out of memory error? It is quite frankly impossible for me to join a district, I've tried reinstalling. verifying. And even changing the engine settings. Neither helps. I found a thread from 2019 with the last message from official staff being " We'll look into it " with no response after.

@MattScott

Edited by Jorlak

2 hours ago, Jorlak said:

On a serious note, does anyone know how I can resolve the APB has run out of memory error? It is quite frankly impossible for me to join a district, I've tried reinstalling. verifying. And even changing the engine settings. Neither helps. I found a thread from 2019 with the last message from official staff being " We'll look into it " with no response after.

@MattScott

There is simply no solution for it yet, it's a game issue that been bothering people for years. You can use kill-graphic config or lower the graphics in game, it helps for some people.

• Like 1

Queue system was suggested years ago when the game was at it's peak, in the year 2021 and the game still doesn't have one LOL. 

The game has always lack in attention to detail, stuff like this should be in the game already....

Like why isn't there one? right the game is dead now.

Edited by Deadliest

8 hours ago, Deadliest said:

Queue system was suggested years ago when the game was at it's peak, in the year 2021 and the game still doesn't have one LOL. 

The game has always lack in attention to detail, stuff like this should be in the game already....

Like why isn't there one? right the game is dead now.

After seeing The Isle peak again, after 4 or so years, I dont think APB is truly. In fact, there might be some hope if LO does everything right and start banning dethreaters and cheaters once the game blows. 

22 hours ago, Nagletz said:

There is simply no solution for it yet, it's a game issue that been bothering people for years. You can use kill-graphic config or lower the graphics in game, it helps for some people.

Kill graphic config?