Sign in to follow this  
Delete884943468320878423

Besides the fact that ive been constantly Issued a warning about every activity in this place, how you guys doing? Are you doing alright, with your health, are you being happy in ur life experience, just curious :)

Yeah well.. hard to make a dirrect approach at this point, so i'm just gonna let title take care of itself... i must say guys... life is sure fake impression eventually, don't let urselves too much into it, cuz it might become ur worst enemy one day... still i'm curious if u guys are mostly ok, and safe considering all the insanity going on...

Edited by Vnight

Are you ok dude? If you need someone to talk or play with, just send me a msg.

im tired of waiting the engine..besides that everything else is average

• Like 1

Just wonder who you are IRL.... are you one of those depressed emo kids or just a boomer xD

Time will shape you all the "right way" prolly the next life, which is inexistence lol, so nvm.

Unless ure religious, which will have all the effect while alive;, and if u combine it, u might get them 72 virgins or were they 79? lmao. i will go to hell cuz i forgot the virgins god was supposed to provide each of us after we die, cuz we were such a good bunch or something lmao....

seek professional help

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/6/2021 at 9:06 PM, xiphos said:

seek professional help

i was about till body pain was higher than my psyhical pain.

Doctors in my country flee the inflation since 2010

Imagine what's left of the decent ones.

You re better off solving symptoms on cheap doctors, which are usually garbage.

Cancer? Good luck.

Corona? Welcome to morgue MR. statistic lmao.

Merged.

Either way, in glad most of you smartasses still hold the sense of humor, u seem to do well so far guys, and im glad! "like a give a shit" Literally :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) For fuk sake i hope there is a god to just put u in your place, for fuk sake, so much injustice so far that's  just putrid ridiculous.

Edited by Vnight

36 minutes ago, Vnight said:

i was about till body pain was higher than my psyhical pain.

Doctors in my country flee the inflation since 2010

Imagine what's left of the decent ones.

You re better off solving symptoms on cheap doctors, which are usually garbage.

Cancer? Good luck.

Corona? Welcome to morgue MR. statistic lmao.

So Rest in Pieces then lmao.

On 4/6/2021 at 9:45 PM, Nagletz said:

So Rest in Pieces then lmao.

Exactly. I'm about to cancel a TC cuz of it, simply a waste of money by now. Even if i have cancer i rather take my chances with it, than dumping ountless amount of money for endless amount of formalities, that never get to a good end anyway.

Don;'t worry i will make sure to say my last words here if that';s the case, but regardless, my words will be trolled here no mattrer what.

By the way... i keep getting this no target missions allot every time i come back, wtf do this company actually fix about this game... its fucking annoying.

I have the game on a SSD and it takes forever to restart it...  Restarting this game = quitting it literally.

Going afk is still a better option tho, too bad for the Inappropriate language removed.    - Azukii enjoying it tho, but what can i say other than what's going on, how can i go to the target if there is no target anywhere.

But hey blame me, cuz that's how's normal.

This thread has been moved to the Off-Topic section of our forums.

~@mayii

49 minutes ago, Vnight said:

Exactly. I'm about to cancel a TC cuz of it, simply a waste of money by now. Even if i have cancer i rather take my chances with it, than dumping ountless amount of money for endless amount of formalities, that never get to a good end anyway.

Don;'t worry i will make sure to say my last words here if that';s the case, but regardless, my words will be trolled here no mattrer what.

By the way... i keep getting this no target missions allot every time i come back, wtf do this company actually fix about this game... its fucking annoying.

I have the game on a SSD and it takes forever to restart it...  Restarting this game = quitting it literally.

Going afk is still a better option tho, too bad for the mongoloids enjoying it tho, but what can i say other than what's going on, how can i go to the target if there is no target anywhere.

But hey blame me, cuz that's how's normal.

Man you should talk to someone, seriously. Dont normalize mental issues 

Edited by Thiagao145
  • Like 2

doing well just not playing this game and playing (if i say the name you are gonna be like DONT COMPARE THIS GAME TO APB) with friends 

On 4/6/2021 at 10:57 AM, Vnight said:

and safe considering all the insanity going on...

One by one the penguins are slowly stealing my sanity

Lmao, u ppl have no concept of correcting others, other than critical terms, so cancer is the only way out basically...  what a fucking disgrace, i was expecting better by this smartass community... Better get ready... :((((((((((((((( OMG i'm gonna die, can u believe it???????????????????!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!? Do something about it.... lie to me pretty or something ;))) i liked when there was this girl telling me that i won't die 😄 and then she said that she wants 1000 euros, she broke her own heart... im devastated in my pants.

When i came back online my screen was frozen... i can't believe the treachery... i'm devastated.

My game have died cuz of its irrational bullshoot... so i understand.

Then again i don't do women, they are all fuzzy bunnies from hell, so i'm good.

Wonder wtf was all that jibberish after all.

Edited by Vnight

i not doing good i'm sick super cold and every thing taste like iron and copper 

Sign in to follow this