Sign in to follow this  
Blackxtar

Car Control Mechanics

We want to do drift with car. When we press ''W'' and ''S'', car going forward or back. No spin, no engine sound. İmprove car mechanics please.

Just now, TopR3B3LLIOUS said:

How about forward+ Handbrake would do a burnout

More likely to be W+S to do a burnout, Handbrake will stop it. 

improved handling

something similar to mcla so instead of the vegas being garbage at turning it just powerslides but not spin over

the way these cars handle is like being on a oily ice rink and the flip over like that one limp bizkit song 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

the way these cars handle is like being on a oily ice rink and the flip over like that one limp bizkit song 

LMAO

I like how cars handle( besides coywolf) becuase driving the top tiers cars is actually a challenge and a skill u have to learn overtime

not alot of people find challenges fun you know (some of them as in handling the damn car)

On 4/29/2021 at 1:46 PM, Bruhd101 said:

not alot of people find challenges fun you know (some of them as in handling the damn car)

i sure do love wanting to get to the obj 800m away and slide roll and crash all the way there like Santa's reindeer got super blasted 2 hours before Christmas 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

i sure do love wanting to get to the obj 800m away and slide roll and crash all the way there like Santa's reindeer got super blasted 2 hours before Christmas 

The next update: APB bus service

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, R3ACT3M said:

I'd say screw it and walk the heavy item.

3 hours ago, R3ACT3M said:

we need a bus. can hold a full team of 20 drives at 40 mph tops and handles like a grandma stuck in molasses 

10 minutes ago, cowhorseman said:

we need a bus. can hold a full team of 20 drives at 40 mph tops and handles like a grandma stuck in molasses 

oh-my-god

Can that be a mission? Battle Bus vs?

3 hours ago, R3ACT3M said:

oh-my-god

Can that be a mission? Battle Bus vs?

mission object is to run over as many of the opp as you can before the time limit hits who ever gets the most wins the mission.

sounds fun on paper but i know the players of this game would ruin that in a week and LO would somehow fuck it up due to g1 and they skills of taking care of code 

24 minutes ago, cowhorseman said:

mission object is to run over as many of the opp as you can before the time limit hits who ever gets the most wins the mission.

sounds fun on paper but i know the players of this game would ruin that in a week and LO would somehow fuck it up due to g1 and they skills of taking care of code 

Nah, I got a better idea. Bus sumo

2 hours ago, R3ACT3M said:

Nah, I got a better idea. Bus sumo

what we just ram the buses into eachother and the one who dies loses?

1 hour ago, cowhorseman said:

what we just ram the buses into eachother and the one who dies loses?

Since I've been taking a break from APB and needed another crime game. I played some GTA 5, and LOVE the sumo mode

More or less: there is a zone. each player (it can be set up as a free for all or teams) has to push the other off the island. After the timer runs out, the zone begins to slowly shrink. Last person or team in the circle wins the match!

Obviously APB cars aren't very good at pushing and shoving at low speeds so something would have to be tweaked for a mode like this to work.

But APB NEEDS adversary modes like this. Everyone was having a blast when gun game was a thing (maybe because JT were helping with the fun :P)

Edited by R3ACT3M

6 hours ago, R3ACT3M said:

Since I've been taking a break from APB and needed another crime game. I played some GTA 5, and LOVE the sumo mode

More or less: there is a zone. each player (it can be set up as a free for all or teams) has to push the other off the island. After the timer runs out, the zone begins to slowly shrink. Last person or team in the circle wins the match!

Obviously APB cars aren't very good at pushing and shoving at low speeds so something would have to be tweaked for a mode like this to work.

But APB NEEDS adversary modes like this. Everyone was having a blast when gun game was a thing (maybe because JT were helping with the fun :P)

maybe i could get back into apb. last 3 times i've logged in i haven't played a mission because i see the same 6 tryhards and same 6 hackers 

31 minutes ago, cowhorseman said:

maybe i could get back into apb. last 3 times i've logged in i haven't played a mission because i see the same 6 tryhards and same 6 hackers 

Please don't. 

I hit 195 on my enf and I now have no desire to play anymore. Until the new engine and some actual fixes 

2 hours ago, R3ACT3M said:

Please don't. 

I hit 195 on my enf and I now have no desire to play anymore. Until the new engine and some actual fixes 

i just tried to log in and the game crashed my pc. then the second round it saves i can't connect to the server game might be down for matince, and just now i accidently shut down the file expoler. you know he one you can open on your desktop. yea well windows ten shutdown both of them forcing to reset my pc. apb is bad luck man

Most cars in apb feels like just some objects moving not real cars.I mean i know this is not NFS but the cars need entire rework in future in my opinion

14 hours ago, AlienTM said:

Most cars in apb feels like just some objects moving not real cars.I mean i know this is not NFS but the cars need entire rework in future in my opinion

They don't "NEED" a rework.

A rework would be nice. If anything I just don't want car's to flip.

Driving is borked in this game because it's handled by the servers instead of the client. Cars handled pretty well during the open beta though. 

In all seriousness though, if I was to have it my way cars would handle more similarly to those from NFS Carbon. They got it down perfect. Heavier vehicles such as trucks, vans, and muscle cars have high torque but slide like hell through the corners. Smaller vehicles like the Growl, Rapier, and Jericho would have a mix of straight line speed with good handling. And of course smaller cars would have incredible handling but in turn would sacrifice top speed. It would also provide a dynamic in what players choose vehicles based on what type of vehicle would be best based off the mission objective.