Sign in to follow this  
LAPDAlonso

So what happen to the CEO TechMech?

This question has yet to be answered. Tiggs said he is still with the company, but he hasn't said anything about 3 years.

Well he was the CEO, so there's a chance he's moved on.

the ultimate figurehead

what I personally don't like is how there was a huge increase in frequency of sales in what we now know as the end of the "G1 APB" era. 

• Like 2

Some mysteries will never be solved.

• Like 1

It really doesn't take much brain power to figure that one out.

11 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:

the ultimate figurehead

what I personally don't like is how there was a huge increase in frequency of sales in what we now know as the end of the "G1 APB" era. 

Now that we know what was happening behind the scenes, it is highly suspect isn't it?

He was prolly FFbanned ofc. Tiggs was very thorough. He disappeared about the time she came onboard.

PeacefulBlandAntbear-max-1mb.gif

• Like 1

As the CEO, he holds ultimately holds responsibility for the business overall's performance.

Yes i know its possible he is gone, but still would like to hear from a staff member to know what happen to him. or if he is still around. But considering its been i think 3 years since he said anything, yea he probably is gone. I was just curious to why he was gone.

1 minute ago, LAPDAlonso said:

Yes i know its possible he is gone, but still would like to hear from a staff member to know what happen to him. or if he is still around. But considering its been i think 3 years since he said anything, yea he probably is gone. I was just curious to why he was gone.

I wouldn't want to know the details. He might be in LO's dungeon

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, LAPDAlonso said:

Well he wasn't exactly a shining beacon for the game.

• Like 1

i mean, reloaded had a “side business” selling download software which orbit confirmed was not part of the purchase deal

likely he took that and moved on with a healthy bank account

got eaten by big man Matt. 

Feels

12 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

i mean, reloaded had a “side business” selling download software which orbit confirmed was not part of the purchase deal

likely he took that and moved on with a healthy bank account

Interesting, I didn't know that.

Might as well still be CEO for the old parent company... Who really cares at this point?

4 minutes ago, -Rachel- said:

Interesting, I didn't know that.

yeah 

i assume it was the same software used for the LIVE downloader, hence why g1 was hosting warframe and other games at one point

Edited by BXNNXD
typo

1 minute ago, BXNNXD said:

yeah 

i assume it was the same software used for the LIVE downloader, hence why g1 was hosting warframe and other games at one point

That makes a lot of sense.

Techmech was CEO of Reloaded which didn't get acquired by Little Orbit. Reloaded used the GamersFirst branch to distribute their goods. I'd be surprised if Techmech is still amongst us as staff member on anything APB related.

On 5/25/2018 at 4:20 PM, LAPDAlonso said:

This question has yet to be answered. Tiggs said he is still with the company, but he hasn't said anything about 3 years.

UntidyAgileHorsechestnutleafminer-size_r

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:

what the fuck are you doing

THIS IS A MAJOR OOPSIE WOOPSIE

Where's more Aeronaut Adventures man to tell us the story of the disappearance of TechMech? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Edited by ɱɑƫƫʂϗᎧɨɨ™
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, ɱɑƫƫʂϗᎧɨɨ™ said:

Where's more Aeronaut Adventures man to tell us the story of the disappearance of TechMech? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

you're going to start sounding like an account i made to push a series that hasn't been going for awhile now.