Sign in to follow this  
DREEDGUG

I CANT GET IN!

If you are starting the game via Steam, try running Steam as administrator, that could be one of possible solutions. Other than that, you should check if your firewall or/and Anti-Virus aren't blocking your connection to the server. I had the same issue, I wasn't able to connect for a year or so, in my case the issue was with the anti-cheat APB had at time, but I am not sure what was the actual problem. In the worst case scenario, you can contact support and put in a ticket. Hopefully some computer savvy people here will have a suggestion what else you could look into.

you can try logging in a on second account aswell sometimes that works for me, also try to repair the game some times the sillest things can mess up your game

On 3/29/2021 at 3:56 PM, Sgt Drayke said:

Hi @DREEDGUG  Hope your good 

Did you manage to fix this? 

NO. i contact support i try everything but not lucky, support tells me "change your ISP" YEEAAA of course i will change my unique ISP in the town where i live. make no sense if i can chose my characters in the game why i cant press continue to choose the distrits. its a shame i play this game sense 2012. if the answer there i got is change your ISP there its something wrong with support

Hello @DREEDGUG

My Usual Garb I request for all Support Requests, just helps build an understanding of your game environment and situ. , \/\/\/

Hi .. Appreciate that your having issues.  the errors stated can be all related to one cause,  or sometimes many, but for us to better help you we need to narrow down some information, so can you add some information regarding your system 

1) PC Spec hardware -

A) If Prebuild list its Manufacture & model Number + any hardware changes you have made. :

Or 

B) If a custom build the Specs of your machine, as follows, 

Motherboard (Model): 

Processor (model):

Memory (model + Capacity): 

Graphics Card (title + Model):

Primary OS storage device (Type + model): 

Secondary if used for storing game files  (type + Model) : 

Any peripherals items = Sound cards, capture cards, 

Operating system (type and version id) : 

2) the run time environment , 

a) Was you playing the game with any applications recording/capturing or visual overlays for chat clients ?   

b) have you made or installed any new hardware to your compute since the game was installed ? 

c) Do you run any 3rd party Antivirus or Malware security applications that have updated since the last known working time the game ran ? 

d) do you run the game "vanilla" or via a modded launcher like "ADV"?

\/ Added note. 

It would be interesting to see what your log file says, Just encase you dont know where it is.,

If installed via steam  Directory \Steam\Steamapps\common\APB Reloaded\APBGame\Logs > Current.Log

Or if standalone  it will be where you chose or default c:\ Program files (depending on 64bit or 32 /86) \APB Reloaded\APBGame\Logs > Current.Log 

The "current Log is your last known game state, 

Additionally you can "test" Supports  "theory" of Ip by using a VPN, to change your IP location even just selected your current country and having the vpn route you through a server in a different city, yes you will get high ping, but as a test its no issue. .  there are other Options/Ways to counter this issue, but first lets see what the log states. 

6 hours ago, Sgt Drayke said:

Hello @DREEDGUG

My Usual Garb I request for all Support Requests, just helps build an understanding of your game environment and situ. , \/\/\/

Hi .. Appreciate that your having issues.  the errors stated can be all related to one cause,  or sometimes many, but for us to better help you we need to narrow down some information, so can you add some information regarding your system 

1) PC Spec hardware -

A) If Prebuild list its Manufacture & model Number + any hardware changes you have made. :

Or 

B) If a custom build the Specs of your machine, as follows, 

Motherboard (Model): 

Processor (model):

Memory (model + Capacity): 

Graphics Card (title + Model):

Primary OS storage device (Type + model): 

Secondary if used for storing game files  (type + Model) : 

Any peripherals items = Sound cards, capture cards, 

Operating system (type and version id) : 

2) the run time environment , 

a) Was you playing the game with any applications recording/capturing or visual overlays for chat clients ?   

b) have you made or installed any new hardware to your compute since the game was installed ? 

c) Do you run any 3rd party Antivirus or Malware security applications that have updated since the last known working time the game ran ? 

d) do you run the game "vanilla" or via a modded launcher like "ADV"?

\/ Added note. 

It would be interesting to see what your log file says, Just encase you dont know where it is.,

If installed via steam  Directory \Steam\Steamapps\common\APB Reloaded\APBGame\Logs > Current.Log

Or if standalone  it will be where you chose or default c:\ Program files (depending on 64bit or 32 /86) \APB Reloaded\APBGame\Logs > Current.Log 

The "current Log is your last known game state, 

Additionally you can "test" Supports  "theory" of Ip by using a VPN, to change your IP location even just selected your current country and having the vpn route you through a server in a different city, yes you will get high ping, but as a test its no issue. .  there are other Options/Ways to counter this issue, but first lets see what the log states. 

1)

Motherboard: MSI B450M gaming plus

Processor: Rysen 5600x OC 4.8ghz

Graphic card: RTX 3070 zotac twin edge

Memory: Patriot viper 2x8 3200mhz

Primary OS storage device: C; kingstong SA400 120 gb, 😧 seagate barracuda 1TB, E: Adata SX 6000 lnp 500gb (First was installed in E: but when i have this issue i try reintall in D.

2)

a: Playing with Discord only

b: no

c; only windows defender i try firewall and antivirus OFF but its the same

d; i ran my game vanilla

the last of the Log file its this

03:33:38 - Exit: Game engine shut down
03:33:39 - DevMovie: Stopping movie LoadingMovieV1
03:33:39 - Log: cRenderBufferAllocationPool::NotifyExit()
03:33:39 - Thread: Thread RenderingThread created with stack 131070 and priority 'normal'
03:33:39 - Exit: Windows client shut down
03:33:39 - DevMovie: Stopping movie LoadingMovieV1
03:33:39 - Log:     
03:33:39 - Log:     
03:33:39 - Exit: Object subsystem successfully closed.
03:33:39 - Exit: Exiting.
03:33:39 - Log: Log file closed, 02/04/21 00:33:39

hi @DREEDGUG sorry for the late reply.  Comp is good, Having the game installed on a secondary storage device, even if its SataIII HDD 7200 is fine, how i run it, more stable on an old disk than SSD. (my opinion.)

So your log , unfortunate you cut it off at the "03:33:38 - Exit Game engine shut down"  , the bit before this would be interesting to read, as it would / Should indicate what has caused this,. 

Rule of thumb when reading through or copying sections include upto 5 minutes prior to end log, as some issues can be a trigger that cascade to the error.  

Edited by Sgt Drayke