ElectroStingz

APB Reloaded - It really is kind of a big deal!

My friend made this, it's a message to the APB community and Little Orbit.

Edited by ElectroStingz
  • Like 8

Nice video buddy!

Yeah we still play this sh*tty game, i mean we always say its done, but than we return somehow only God knows why.

I really think LO doesnt have enough money to fix or upgrade this game. They probably work from someones garage or basement and will need next 20 years to upgrade it with following bugs they will need next 20 years to fix. This game should be sold to company with money who can take serious team and invest serious money but i am afraid then "us" (old players) would see some new kids running this game probably it wouldnt be free2play like it is now ( to me personaly i more like to buy stuffs in game than to pay to play).

Idk with this managment its dead, even if i hated G1 and called them first many many years ago here on forums Moneyfirst. It was more alive. Managment was more alive and stuffs were happening. 

I am now currently in game i had 3 normal missions against normal players, but 4th mission was against cheaters and now i am thinking to exit the game because i am not kid and i dont have nerves to play against some kids with programs.

and last thing i hope someone from LO will read this line:

I am not here to like you or hate you, i am not here to speak on forum how your doing everything wrong, go read your own community. Community that you bought from G1 is it normal to you to see so many topics about bad things and there is NO, ONE topic about how stuffs are good. GAMES are there to complete some of your free hours per day after a rough day at work, to enjoy playing to give money in it because you enjoy playing to be happy after you close it and return to  your life duties. But like i sad after 3 missions i was happy after this 4th i am mad things should not be like that!

Peace

Edited by kokejn

if you think some silly video will change apb you are wrong, i have seen people for years say how shitty this game is and honestly it doesnt feel like they care, once i see some improvement i will continue to think they dont care about us. 

You and the rest of the 700- remaining players on this game all hope it will get better.

I have been playing for 4 years on Xbox + 1 year on PC and haven't seen any real changes made to the game, maybe a few things here and there but no real changes.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, outfit said:

if you think some silly video will change apb you are wrong, i have seen people for years say how shitty this game is and honestly it doesnt feel like they care, once i see some improvement i will continue to think they dont care about us. 

You and the rest of the 700- remaining players on this game all hope it will get better.

I have been playing for 4 years on Xbox + 1 year on PC and haven't seen any real changes made to the game, maybe a few things here and there but no real changes.

Personally I dont think that they dont care about playerbase, its more likely that they dont know how to do the job. And thats normal in every job ( lets say apb is job) you have people who are professional, who have skills. And you have guys who doesnt know what he is doing but he is trying and trying but nothing happens and he comes to work every day and working but progress is 0 i would say thats the LO. They are trying but unskilled their progress is 0 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, kokejn said:

They are trying but unskilled their progress is 0 

what?

just comparing the failed console engine upgrade from g1 to the pc engine upgrade beta from LO shows heaps of progress imo, even though the pc beta wasnt great

i retain some hope in orbit because this game has nowhere else to go, from AAA company to predatory f2p publisher to company trying to break into the industry to a single rich buyer, apb is literally at the end of the line

edit: christ that video was a waste of 4 minutes of my life

Edited by xiphos
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

The Only Thing Keeping me playing right now, is the Joker Jobs, and my Lazziness to clean out my garage n do yard work.

Nomally I dont Eat at dinner time, they put a plate aside for me n I eat just before bed. Because I stay up grinding my joker jobs, and playing with the Evening crowd. 

Then I'm up at 4am n I start all over again. 

Recently though, I would rather watch TV or Ytube. 

As any Grind goes, its fatiguing, I have 6 chars to grind each day

I'm not fighting sweatys, for the joker tickets, and certainly not fighting them with nerfed weapons. 

Let me throw an example out here. 25 tickets for 5 radar jams, 2 minute cooldown.  I have jammed 4 need one more, 3 minutes left in the mission, n i have a 2 minute cooldown. I know im not gonna have time to jam that last one, So Why go running back.

Now If we had a job that said Win two missions for a decent amount of pay. like 100 tickets for winning two missions, i might try harder. but the only one like that is 10 tickts, its not even worth the gas to get to the mission.

Then they nerfed n buried the subguns, so that job is out. Im not trying to kill 5 players with perfect aim and hit regs with a nerfed shit gun. Now what does that mean to the rest of the game. It means that Macks 3 crims can't or wont do that job, and thats at least 5 missions I'm not going to play that day. Now Maybe mack is greedy. So lets take out the joker tickets. Now what do I have to do. Go Steal? What go work on my K/D or my Arrests against Sweatys with no Effective Automatic Anticheat, So I can listen to the Sociopaths nettling n telling you to uninstall ect.  LOL My Right to play is determined by some Randoms Opinion. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, xiphos said:

what?

just comparing the failed console engine upgrade from g1 to the pc engine upgrade beta from LO shows heaps of progress imo, even though the pc beta wasnt great

i retain some hope in orbit because this game has nowhere else to go, from AAA company to predatory f2p publisher to company trying to break into the industry to a single rich buyer, apb is literally at the end of the line

in despite of all of LO effort and matt keeping us up to date (which in contrast most devs dont) kids will still cry "wah they anit doing it THE WAY I WANT wah" and "i can do this better byself then a full team of people who are trained to code a video game" and make demands and get upset when they are not met. i saw it alot when fallen earth was on it's final months and we still have kids over there that think the game should be like this or wiped etc. in truth they have done a ton of work, the downside is most of it is cleaning up g1s mess before they can start there own. i also assume these childern do not understand that coding takes a long time. sure writing letters is easy, but getting said letters to do what you want isnt, and they refuse to see it that way 

• Like 4

Most of the issues the creator addressed in their video can't really be attributed to LO. 

To summarize the video - they do not fancy the weapon changes, but they will continue playing this game we love to hate and play at the same time. 

Ok ok i saw the video yesterday is like 99.99% of what everybody thinkin "big deal" indeed.Actually to be exact is like the 99.99% of the cliches everybody post on this forums and thinkin.Something new pls..(i dont say most of it is not true is just gettin anoyn)

Edited by TheMessiah

2 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

in despite of all of LO effort and matt keeping us up to date (which in contrast most devs dont) kids will still cry "wah they anit doing it THE WAY I WANT wah" and "i can do this better byself then a full team of people who are trained to code a video game" and make demands and get upset when they are not met. i saw it alot when fallen earth was on it's final months and we still have kids over there that think the game should be like this or wiped etc. in truth they have done a ton of work, the downside is most of it is cleaning up g1s mess before they can start there own. i also assume these childern do not understand that coding takes a long time. sure writing letters is easy, but getting said letters to do what you want isnt, and they refuse to see it that way 

First of all i can bet i am much older than you

Second calling someone who doesnt think like you "children" defines you perfectly(your state of mind) 

Second doctor saves life, does he tell anyone about how he did that or showing few years how he is going to do that to car mechanic????!!! I am not programmer so i dont care about getting informed about coding or how it goes! Same as car mechanic doesnt know how to cut human and do surgery, doctors do that! Car mechanics fix car, that doctor brings, after car mechanic get stroke and doctor fix him. 

My point is i dont care (for example last photo Matt posted) he posted photo of some silly circle and said WOW MIRACLE WOOOW WE ARE HAVING HUGE NEWS LOOK I POSTED BLACK SILVER BALL in 8bit rezolution and now go players enjoy your life this is such a huge success.

So doctor take your liver from your stomach and say HEY GUYS I DISCOVERED THIS GUY HAS A LIVER LONG LIVE LIVER!!!! LONG LIVE!!!!

This is just an example how 80-85% people in this game sees this and they are not "KIDS" because they dont care about coding or black ball posted on engine upgrade. Tell me how long does engine upgrade is in progress????? What are they making new engine for ferrari?!? or Lambo ? because by now cars will start flying before my (not coding) eyes will spot some difference in this game.

I hope i explained you. If i didnt, well sorry go kiss LO or G1 or PE or MR or KR who ever gets this game patootie. Cuz i will always type what is good what is bad.

Yes this is maybe one of best online shooting games even if it came out ten years ago but if something doesnt change there will be only cheaters inside for example 

Playing base ( source google) 

MonthAvg. PlayersGain

June 2020 474.4    -185.8

May 2020 660.2   -128.1

April 2020 788.3   +194.8

March 2020 593.5   +173.6

April 2015 was the last day of APB (source STEAM)

April 2015   2,169.5     +193.5

And to this day 

Last 30 Days    314.4

This are stats that you can find on internet!

Now go to Matt's post and tell him GJ matt tell us those codes and maybe you will see that game when you celebrate your 80s birthday!

COMMUNITY WANTS RESULTS NOT INFORMATIONS WE WANT PRODUCT NOT FAIRTALE OR THIS 314 PLAYERS WILL TURN (this is sad) INTO 14 PLAYERS THAT FORGOT TO WAKE UP FROM SOCIAL BALKON

peace

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, kokejn said:

COMMUNITY WANTS RESULTS NOT INFORMATIONS WE WANT PRODUCT NOT FAIRTALE OR THIS 314 PLAYERS WILL TURN (this is sad) INTO 14 PLAYERS THAT FORGOT TO WAKE UP FROM SOCIAL BALKON

Wait, we had an election for a Spokesman for the Whole Community? I don't remember voting for you — or appointing you to speak on my behalf.

unknown.png

Precisely.

Whatever ideas they have about weapons and consumables (looking at you Med Spray) are always either one of the 2 extremes, either too strong or useless. They just never agree at having things at the middle where a scale would actually be somewhat 'balanced'.

Yes, yes, it is easier to change things on the New Engine. But since LO is going for IMMEDIATE-marketing after the New Engine is out, core gameplay should at least be somewhat acceptable and thus, not delayed. Irrespective of 'omg, it is too much work to do so right now' (but it wasn't too much work to buff OCA & Med Spray, having Snub nose's damage tweaked a good while after increasing its equip time and nerfing LTL, now was it?)

I like the fact that LO is much more transparent in comparison to G1, especially when it comes to MattScott posting news and updates. But I don't see any momentum in respect to Frosi's Weapon Balancing Sheet. And no, I'm not expecting changes overnight, but after the outright pathetic-reasonings in (https://www.gamersfirst.com/apb/news/2020/9/11/weapon-balance) it would be nice for LO's TRANSPARENCY to happen again and have whatever they are planning next to be openly discussed. Simply because APB shouldn't be attempted to afford another tournament of District-A & District-B changes after 2.1 going Live nor another weak-attempt at balancing the game when it is at peak-exposure to the gaming market.

54 minutes ago, kokejn said:

Second doctor saves life, does he tell anyone about how he did that or showing few years how he is going to do that to car mechanic????!!! I am not programmer so i dont care about getting informed about coding or how it goes! Same as car mechanic doesnt know how to cut human and do surgery, doctors do that! Car mechanics fix car, that doctor brings, after car mechanic get stroke and doctor fix him. 

have you ever actually been to the doctor or car mechanic for a serious issue? because both will generally walk through exactly what they're going to do, if they just ask for money they're probably planning on stealing your car or organs

"we want results not information" is such a stupid argument because either way the work is going to take the same amount of time, and i'm 99% certain the people who don't want information now were the same ones howling for news and updates when g1 had a complete communication blackout for 3 years

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kokejn said:

First of all i can bet i am much older than you

Second calling someone who doesnt think like you "children" defines you perfectly(your state of mind) 

My point is i dont care (for example last photo Matt posted) he posted photo of some silly circle and said WOW MIRACLE WOOOW WE ARE HAVING HUGE NEWS LOOK I POSTED BLACK SILVER BALL in 8bit rezolution and now go players enjoy your life this is such a huge success.

So doctor take your liver from your stomach and say HEY GUYS I DISCOVERED THIS GUY HAS A LIVER LONG LIVE LIVER!!!! LONG LIVE!!!!

This is just an example how 80-85% people in this game sees this and they are not "KIDS" because they dont care about coding or black ball posted on engine upgrade. Tell me how long does engine upgrade is in progress????? What are they making new engine for ferrari?!? or Lambo ? because by now cars will start flying before my (not coding) eyes will spot some difference in this game.

I hope i explained you. If i didnt, well sorry go kiss LO or G1 or PE or MR or KR who ever gets this game patootie. Cuz i will always type what is good what is bad.

Yes this is maybe one of best online shooting games even if it came out ten years ago but if something doesnt change there will be only cheaters inside for example 

Playing base ( source google) 

MonthAvg. PlayersGain

June 2020 474.4    -185.8

May 2020 660.2   -128.1

April 2020 788.3   +194.8

March 2020 593.5   +173.6

April 2015 was the last day of APB (source STEAM)

April 2015   2,169.5     +193.5

And to this day 

Last 30 Days    314.4

This are stats that you can find on internet!

Now go to Matt's post and tell him GJ matt tell us those codes and maybe you will see that game when you celebrate your 80s birthday!

peace

much like aroa or nysek and several others from fallen earth. you didn't read or understand jack shit i said and spat out a response as fast as you could in order to try and upset me and/or prove a point and hope to god that your random and tangled words would make sense but infact don't so let me make this in as simple English as i can for you

i am saying this. "lo work hard but g1 make work hard harder. people who play this think they can do better but they can't because game take long time to code. LO is trying best to work with what have"

you understand that? and 2nd i use "kids" as a term to describe people who play video games because alot of people view them as childish and the fact i have met a lot of people in the age group of 13-19 then 20+ who play them hence there still kids yes i know the term is teen but you get that rare time you meet someone under 12

next time around learn to fucking read understand then come and talk to me i do not give a single shit about up and downs of player base your age nor your profession 

now kindly reread this post 3 times over then response to me in a formal and understandable manor. are we clear here or do i need to use 1st grade and lower writing to make sure you got it down, or are you a BR and i need google translate to put it in a language you understand?  

2 hours ago, LilyRain said:

unknown.png

you can polish a turd. myth busters did so you can google it

10 minutes ago, cowhorseman said:

This episode? Yes, it was fun to watch: 

One most certainly can polish a turd, but the phrase itself is used as an idiom to convey a bigger meaning.

• Like 1

uoCWN5k.png

-no, no it is not.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cowhorseman said:

much like aroa or nysek and several others from fallen earth. you didn't read or understand jack shit i said and spat out a response as fast as you could in order to try and upset me and/or prove a point and hope to god that your random and tangled words would make sense but infact don't so let me make this in as simple English as i can for you

i am saying this. "lo work hard but g1 make work hard harder. people who play this think they can do better but they can't because game take long time to code. LO is trying best to work with what have"

you understand that? and 2nd i use "kids" as a term to describe people who play video games because alot of people view them as childish and the fact i have met a lot of people in the age group of 13-19 then 20+ who play them hence there still kids yes i know the term is teen but you get that rare time you meet someone under 12

next time around learn to fucking read understand then come and talk to me i do not give a single shit about up and downs of player base your age nor your profession 

now kindly reread this post 3 times over then response to me in a formal and understandable manor. are we clear here or do i need to use 1st grade and lower writing to make sure you got it down, or are you a BR and i need google translate to put it in a language you understand?  

First of all english is not my native language so guys like you are.... i dont even want to spend my words on you. There is two words i would tell you but i would get censored 

17 minutes ago, kokejn said:

First of all english is not my native language so guys like you are.... i dont even want to spend my words on you. There is two words i would tell you but i would get censored 

you can say fuck off just fine, its not censored

I thought the video would provide insight...just seems like silver stupidity...

In the now 3 years of me playing this game. I realized that just because you played for 9 years doesn't automatically make you right, or wiser than everyone else.

The new engine isn't supposed to be APB Reloaded: Remastered,remake, what ever.

There are people who have to mess with game files just to play due to crashing. This engine takes apb from 32bit -> 64bit effectively letting those who got RTX cards to once again play normally.

The byproduct of this is also supposed to be better performance. Which hopefully LO is dialing in. Because if you knew anything about this game. You would know RTW did a lot of "cheating" in the code department. And a lot of this code went initially unnoticed. Stuff that provided graphical effects we see with little performance hit. I mean LO found out that the Ambient occlusion in APB is mapped. And not rendered real-time like SSAO.

Plus there just comes the part where with this new engine LO can easily import new content. AND AGAIN if you followed twitch streams etc. YOU WOULD KNOW new content is coming in the final launch of the new engine.

Weapon balance is not an issue in APB. Something will always be broken players will always find the best gun in the game. In every game. Every gun in apb can kill everyone it's just a matter of learning. I still suck with the ntec...but I play weapons that I'm good with and I usually hold my own.

Cheating is bad in apb, but I'm gonna go on a whim and say no anti-cheat is going to fix the BIG cheats. Or most common ones. More common cheats need to be delt with on a game redesign level/change something in the game to make cheating hard and more annoying than playing without cheats.

That's my two cents

• Like 3

7 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

The Only Thing Keeping me playing right now, is the Joker Jobs, and my Lazziness to clean out my garage n do yard work.

Nomally I dont Eat at dinner time, they put a plate aside for me n I eat just before bed. Because I stay up grinding my joker jobs, and playing with the Evening crowd. 

Then I'm up at 4am n I start all over again. 

Recently though, I would rather watch TV or Ytube. 

As any Grind goes, its fatiguing, I have 6 chars to grind each day

I'm not fighting sweatys, for the joker tickets, and certainly not fighting them with nerfed weapons. 

Let me throw an example out here. 25 tickets for 5 radar jams, 2 minute cooldown.  I have jammed 4 need one more, 3 minutes left in the mission, n i have a 2 minute cooldown. I know im not gonna have time to jam that last one, So Why go running back.

Now If we had a job that said Win two missions for a decent amount of pay. like 100 tickets for winning two missions, i might try harder. but the only one like that is 10 tickts, its not even worth the gas to get to the mission.

Then they nerfed n buried the subguns, so that job is out. Im not trying to kill 5 players with perfect aim and hit regs with a nerfed shit gun. Now what does that mean to the rest of the game. It means that Macks 3 crims can't or wont do that job, and thats at least 5 missions I'm not going to play that day. Now Maybe mack is greedy. So lets take out the joker tickets. Now what do I have to do. Go Steal? What go work on my K/D or my Arrests against Sweatys with no Effective Automatic Anticheat, So I can listen to the Sociopaths nettling n telling you to uninstall ect.  LOL My Right to play is determined by some Randoms Opinion. 

Perfect example that each player has his own kinks. (I don't really grind JT's after I got crown on my main)

Personally, I'm into Armas and all stuff in it, I adore account-bounded items and collect them, that's why I count Easter Classics Pack, recently included in Armas as a good move. 

LO have much chance to save this game, so why not support them just for that? 

If I was millionaire or so, I would sponsor it 🙂

I expected something else, dunno why, than bunch of re-said grievances, most of which are Reloaded Productions fault for their inaction, or were issues from the start, like the "broken" matchmaking. Then some complaining about weapon balance, while also giving LO no credit in their plans to improve things like matchmaking after the engine

RP had four, maybe five years where they let Apb devolve into the state it's in, sure LO is going way slower than anyone would have wanted in getting the engine done, and there's a content drought, but there's been improvements such as trading system, Armas revamp that decreased prices, permanent guns and Armas clothes added to the JT store (along with more ways to earn JT), etc

Weapon balance and anti-cheat are two valid complaints, though, although the example of the SNR I completely disagree with, 3 shot snub is much better than being 0.1 sec equip time meme. most people would agree that weapon balance isn't in a good place right now, but it's "a process we [LO] will continue to iterate on"

Edited by Acornie
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, kokejn said:

tell it to me you god dam coward worst there going to do is slap you on the wrist and say "no bad"

and second of all if you do not understand something get people to help and use google. you have almost everything man has done at your finger tips and yet you use it to throw words at people like cat shit and a screen door 

Ok i know i will some people Trigger here.  But hey i have fun in the Game. And i see so much Gms how never before in the Game this is good.

The Only what i not liked from L.O was the Unban the cheaters. There they was definitivly listen to the Wrong guys from the Game. It was BAD! But is ok i can forgive.

And YES Tiggs was a good GM!

But in the End im fine with Lo the support works very well. 1-2 days waiting is for me not long. And im happy Lo is good for Apb they not a Company who  want make big bigger biggest Money like Blizzard. i think its the right Company for APb. For apb its enough when its  costs covered with a liddle + in the Money.

Edited by Eviltara
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Acornie said:

Weapon balance and anti-cheat are two valid complaints, though, although the example of the SNR I completely disagree with, 3 shot snub is much better than being 0.1 sec equip time meme. most people would agree that weapon balance isn't in a good place right now, but it's "a process we [LO] will continue to iterate on"

It seems you completely misinterpreted a crystal-clear sentence: "having Snub nose's damage tweaked a good while after increasing its equip time". There is zero% comparison here between which Snub-nose version was better for the game.

The concern here is the fact that Snub's damage buff could've happened on the same patch it got its equip time increased. More so since patching weapons is harder on the current engine (according to Kyouki), it would've also been wise to do so right then and there. It was too simple and didn't really need 2 subsequent patches to be approved.

Nice shadow-response btw, it would've been nice, ethical and more professional if you quoted directly.

Edited by LilyRain