Error_Detection

APB is not protected,for now no anticheat

FairFight no more active,and Battleye in some test mode.Apb for now not protected.When we enter in game no more in chat FairFight is Active and second i see in district some players using aimbot/snaping around i think that is almost impossible with Battleye.I think for now Battleye is in some test mode.On Battleye have list of game that they protected,no APB on list.Matt Scott say:"Battleye will be main protection and FairFight will work in background.Something like in Rainbow six siege, 2 anticheat protect game.In game that have 2 anticheat 90% is impossible to use cheat,10% that use cheat is detected in a day.That is not case in APB.I see cheaters in game,do not have them as before but they are in game.Battleye when bann someone in game show Battleye bann xxx player.I think Battleye still not protecting APB,they are preparing,because 0 banns from Battleye and FairFight deactive.What you think guys?Matt can you explain?Or maybe you wana keep it secret that APB is unprotected so far,while Battleye does not start working.Reason: APB flood cheaters.Maybe im wrong,but that is ho i see now situation.P.S. sorry for bad english

• Like 2

I've seen exactly 1 cheater since last Friday and it was some low rank silver trying to hack with an HVR. He went like 3-14 in Baylan. It was terrifying.

Matt Scott (and I believe most of the LO team at this point) have explained Battle eye is in an "observation" mode at the current point in time, so no players are getting banned automatically.
However players are still liable to be banned from player made reports to the team.
Battle eye will begin banning players when it's gathered the data it needs to run properly, as has already been stated. 

Edited by Asparii
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Asparii said:

Matt Scott (and I believe most of the LO team at this point) have explained Battle eye is in an "observation" mode at the current point in time, so no players are getting banned automatically players are still liable to be banned from player made reports to the team.
Battle eye will begin banning players when it's gathered the data it needs to run properly, as has already been stated. 

i think you are right 100%

• Like 1

did everyone forget fairfight is a thing still

Just now, CookiePuss said:

Fairfight is still on.

I think this is right also, I checked a couple of days ago it still says "Fairfight is monitoring activity" or something like that, I just don't think it's doing anything. Which again is fair. 

3 minutes ago, Asparii said:

Matt Scott (and I believe most of the LO team at this point) have explained Battle eye is in an "observation" mode at the current point in time, so no players are getting banned automatically players are still liable to be banned from player made reports to the team.

Exactly this. BE is active and collect data for later analysing and uncovering potential cheaters. FF is active too if i remember right and in observation mode without any messages shown. All bann broadcasts are disabled.

All will take some time, please be bit patient, i know we all was waiting too long but it's not LO's fault and nobody dies in Reallife for waiting one or two more weeks. 😉

Heads up Community, LO will rock APB.

i hope they do not bring back ban broadcasts back

last thing i wanna see is people screaming and whining even more

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Obvious Lesbian said:

i think in each game battleye show when bann some player

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Obvious Lesbian said:

They've already said they won't. 

FF is still on, BE is observing and flagging. Idk if the manual bans are still happening but yeah, as everyone stated, stuff is still there.

My biggest issue is the warping, nearly died when someone warped out of my crosshair yesterday. .45 pistol vs OCA (already lit up), I nearly died.

...oh and also the disconnections preceded by 30+ packet loss :/

As for hackers, idk, slightly suspicious of anyone who uses an Oscar really well at all ranges lol. The sound of that gun actually terrifies me now. Someone outside of my mission used one (after we slaughtered the enemy team and they were respawning) but I still ducked for cover

Edited by ScarecrowXIII

2 minutes ago, ScarecrowXIII said:

FF is still on, BE is observing and flagging. Idk if the manual bans are still happening but yeah, as everyone stated, stuff is still there.

My biggest issue is the warping, nearly died when someone warped out of my crosshair yesterday. .45 pistol vs OCA (already lit up), I nearly died.

...oh and also the disconnections preceded by 30+ packet loss 😕

As for hackers, idk, slightly suspicious of anyone who uses an Oscar really well at all ranges lol. The sound of that gun actually terrifies me now. Someone outside of my mission used one (after we slaughtered the enemy team and they were respawning) but I still ducked for cover

I know what you mean... sometimes i wanna better cover under my desk but.... damn i have tryed it and it doesn't work. 😄

I think people do not read all the posts devs make. BE is collecting data so that BE in future could do insta bans within seconds. System will relay on collected data in order to do those bans. So its not on testing mode, be patient and fight  those hackers for now!

Even if BattlEye is in "observation mode" as you called it, it is still preventing cheaters from cheating.

It is simply not banning them.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, SpeedyCat said:

I know what you mean... sometimes i wanna better cover under my desk but.... damn i have tryed it and it doesn't work. 😄

I gave up on semi-auto/burst fire rifles long ago... but that was back when I had 13fps on average. I should retry it.

2 minutes ago, Flight said:

Even if BattlEye is in "observation mode" as you called it, it is still preventing cheaters from cheating.

Neat! Prevention is cool. Explains a lot

Edited by ScarecrowXIII

2 minutes ago, Flight said:

While true, there are already several "BE Byapass" cheats up for sale, with video proof of their use.

4 minutes ago, wHisHi said:

I think people do not read all the posts devs make. BE is collecting data so that BE in future could do insta bans within seconds. System will relay on collected data in order to do those bans. So its not on testing mode, be patient and fight  those hackers for now!

can you write link about battleye collecting data?

Just now, CookiePuss said:

While true, there are already several "BE Byapass" cheats up for sale, with video proof of their use.

These would be brilliant examples where forwarding these links/videos to support would be of much assistance to us 🙂

We wish to see a clean APB just as much as you do!

• Like 1

Just now, Flight said:

These would be brilliant examples where forwarding these links/videos to support would be of much assistance to us 🙂

We wish to see a clean APB just as much as you do!

Already done.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

No anticheat is 100% safe

Uhh isn't scouring the web for these bypasses a BE job not a community job? I mean when you pay for protection shouldn't the protection group do their job instead of sending the healer in to look for clues... that metaphor ran away

Even if BE isn't currently firing, people seem to be behaving themselves by and large. I can count the number of suspicious players I've faced on one hand in 20 hours of gameplay.