Sign in to follow this  
❤ MonaSux ❤

The broken hearts

Im mad and not happy atm. I talk about rewarding hackers. 

The problem here is , g1 did the same thing. This is the second maybe the third chance for hackers right now. I dont talk about the false banns, i talk about famous hacker . And not all of them dont stop hacking arround.

Its sad that loyal players just watch how they get rewarded like this.

I dont beg here for something. I purchased more then half of armas stuff. But a lot of friends leave this game. They mean staying legit and be loyal dosent give you any advantage here.

So please in the name of all broken hearts, dont forget loyal players.

Thank you.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, ❤ MonaSux ❤ said:

Thank you.

How do you want to be remembered?

I mean, what do you suggest LO does for the loyal players (and what is the definition of a "loyal" player anyways) in order to not forget them?

Bruv you are hackusating everyone that is decent at the game lol.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, NIKIZ said:

speaking of the devil....

ya im sorry for cheating

go cry on ur toilet 

:^)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Obvious Lesbian said:

ya im sorry for cheating

go cry on ur toilet 

:^)

WTF XD

" :^) " 😄

I am giving Little Orbit 1 chance, they probably should get more chances but with Battle Eye, lets hope that the hackers get banned swiftly.

Sorry but I find the OP's message a bit of a red herring.

Actually lock this thread. Even if people who hacked got unbanned you have a shit load of people who got false banned or just smacked down cause tiggs woke up on the wrong side of the bed. On top of that there have and never will be as many hackers in this game as people claim, sure there are cheaters Im not denying that but people exaggerate the amount way too much. Just stop, get some help. 

Edited by Revised
  • Like 1

Opened this thread expecting a love poem. 

Got gibberish my brain can't translate without need of extra help. 

badbait/10

I really dont understand where you find those cheaters. Maybe in Jericho server? Im on Citadel, from last 20 missions I have faced mmm..0 hackers.

Maybe you should stop hachusating every person that is better then you? ( it was my personal problem 2 years ago )

Edited by wHisHi

2 hours ago, NIKIZ said:

52dc86bc18cddf883671362e86f4b774.png 

🤔

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, ❤ MonaSux ❤ said:

I'm mad and not happy at the moment. I talk about rewarding hackers. 

Ok, so .... you're mad and not happy?

The problem here is , g1 did the same thing. This is the second maybe the third chance for hackers right now. I don't talk about the false banns, i talk about famous hacker . And not all of them don't stop hacking around.

G1 did what same thing? You didn't state before delving into your post. Second or third? I quite remember this being the only mass unbanning... There were a smaller amount of unbans after PB...What famous hacker is this you're talking about? If he's so famous, how have I yet to encounter any such hacker in game? (Jericho) So... only a few of the unbanned kept hacking, which seems actually pretty good comparatively to how many people have believed were hacking in the past.

Rewarded how? I'd consider myself a loyal player, and I don't see any hackers in my missions...

I dont beg here for something. I purchased more then half of Armas stuff. But a lot of friends leave this game. They mean staying legit and be loyal doesn't give you any advantage here.

Purchasing more than half of Armas is irrelevant for this conversation. Are they leaving now, or left in the past? "They mean staying legit and be loyal doesn't give you any advantage" What are you talking about here. Please clarify.

So please in the name of all broken hearts, don't forget loyal players.

I've already stated that I'd consider myself a loyal player, I'd consider most of the game's community a 'loyal player'. Everyone should be treated equally, loyal or not.

Thank you.

<s> You're welcome </s>

1 hour ago, Exorie said:

🤔

So? the dude has obvious snaps in baylan and when i 5 shotted him with the ap45 when his aimbot fucked up i send him OMEGALUL. he said ok nn and went hunting me with his wh and and snapped on people while trying to kill me. Show the other part of the chat lol where he talks that BE is trash and he won't get detected.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPMyDmUiZ3FMIpuE6yj37

ForcefulWellinformedAfricanaugurbuzzard-And go away weeb.

Edited by NIKIZ

54 minutes ago, Exorie said:

🤔

amazing

someone on the forums try to be edgy but in game theyre just like everyone else xd

3 hours ago, NIKIZ said:

So? the dude has obvious snaps in baylan and when i 5 shotted him with the ap45 when his aimbot fucked up i send him OMEGALUL. he said ok nn and went hunting me with his wh and and snapped on people while trying to kill me. Show the other part of the chat lol where he talks that BE is trash and he won't get detected.

Just pure luck finding you in baylan, I ran around the map. And unfortunately I do not have screenshot of the other part of the chat, as I'm just more interested in the hackusations.

3 hours ago, Obvious Lesbian said:

amazing

someone on the forums try to be edgy but in game theyre just like everyone else xd

Yeah, totally lol. 

xd

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

God its so dumb reading people from eu arguing with each other in english.

7 minutes ago, Percocet said:

God its so dumb reading people from eu arguing with each other in english.

Tru dat, Britney

tumblr_inline_n5ualfyJxI1qa43er.gif

10 hours ago, ❤ MonaSux ❤ said:

Im mad and not happy atm. I talk about rewarding hackers. 

The problem here is , g1 did the same thing. This is the second maybe the third chance for hackers right now. I dont talk about the false banns, i talk about famous hacker . And not all of them dont stop hacking arround.

I dont beg here for something. I purchased more then half of armas stuff. But a lot of friends leave this game. They mean staying legit and be loyal dosent give you any advantage here.

Thank you.

Agree .... its bit hard to see all those happy cheaters cuz of this gift. Ppl. doesnt change that eazy sooner or later they will try to cheat again.

Btw im playing since 2013 never cheated never used any 3 patry program, i even dont have crosshair and i even didint get "Thanks" as rewards. P.s. i bet if i would get false ban they would forget that im legit or how loyal i am. 

54 minutes ago, MartisLTU said:

Agree .... its bit hard to see all those happy cheaters cuz of this gift. Ppl. doesnt change that eazy sooner or later they will try to cheat again.

Btw im playing since 2013 never cheated never used any 3 patry program, i even dont have crosshair and i even didint get "Thanks" as rewards. P.s. i bet if i would get false ban they would forget that im legit or how loyal i am. 

Thanks for playing a F2P game.

Sign in to follow this