Sign in to follow this  
ok

Armas/JT Store refund

Allow us to refund one weapon we purchased from ARMAS or the JT Store

Why would they do that ? (And in the Armas you have the opportunity to test the weapon before hand, which gives you a discount on that specific weapon by the way)

If you bought it I guess that means you tried it first, I don't know why they would allow you to refund it then

1 hour ago, Lucesan said:

Why would they do that ? (And in the Armas you have the opportunity to test the weapon before hand, which gives you a discount on that specific weapon by the way)

If you bought it I guess that means you tried it first, I don't know why they would allow you to refund it then

Non-premium trial is only 3 hours, which isn't enough to fully test a weapon

21 hours ago, -Dan- said:

Allow us to refund one weapon we purchased from ARMAS or the JT Store

Your Profile pic has convinced me

13 hours ago, -Dan- said:

Non-premium trial is only 3 hours, which isn't enough to fully test a weapon

True.

24h should be enough, but i'm guessing they wont do something like that because cheaters on new accounts then have access to those weapons for 24hrs

or maybe the pressure of buying the weapon on sale. 

I usually look up the weapon (Hei <3) then trial it, if I feel like it's something that I would like to buy then I get it on sale and don't cry that I did. Instead I feel a sense of, "I collected another gun for my arsenal"

Uma boa proposta seria conseguir vender a arma que você comprou por um valor inferior ao preço de compra. Isso nos permitiria vender para comprar outras armas. por exemplo: colby .45 comprado por $ 3k JP vendido por 1k JP ou menos. Posso vendê-lo para adicionar meu JP e comprar outra arma.

Merged.

A good proposal would be to be able to sell the gun you bought for a lower value than the purchase price. This would allow us to sell to buy other weapons. for example: colby .45 bought for $3k sold for 1k or less. I can sell it to add my joker points and buy another weapon