Sign in to follow this  
Raynerrrr

APB Retail Packs

Hello, does anyone know if the APB Retail Packs are still available to be bought. Not the physical copy maybe just the code?

doubtful, at least not at a worthwhile price

could try some shady 3rd party retailers at your own risk, probably get some already used codes lol

• Like 1

Still out there and available, but it is a dying thing so get it while you can.

Yea, I would just wait and see what LO does with ARMAS if I were you. 3rd party retail is how you get scammed.

No doubt only available as a physical only thing since that's what they were originally.  Likely a pile the size of a smart car of discarded APB:R discs in a landfill somewhere...  Good luck getting anything though, likely wind up extinct in the next year and the next best thing are the Steam/Amazon retail packs.

1 hour ago, SkittyM said:

No doubt only available as a physical only thing since that's what they were originally.  Likely a pile the size of a smart car of discarded APB:R discs in a landfill somewhere...  Good luck getting anything though, likely wind up extinct in the next year and the next best thing are the Steam/Amazon retail packs.

So sad tho, its one of the best packs you can get...

26 minutes ago, NekoLarissa said:

I bought one last week but they are really hard to get right now 

can you link it in pm please? thank you

I remember picking up 10 of these things for 5 dollars each on Newegg then picking up another 5 or so before they ran out.

Miss those things.

You can't get them anymore unless you pay 30-40 dollars i remember when they cost like 10 Euro or even less. Good times.

Hello @Raynerrrr The only reliable pack I could find is the one listed in Amazon and sold by Reloaded Productions.

Note: only available for customers residing in the US.

EDIT: I have removed the link due to not being sure if the pack being sold works. 

EDIT 2: have a lot at this link https://store.steampowered.com/app/113405/APB_Reloaded_Urban_Survival_Pack/

Edited by PGAW67

You can check on Ebay and Amazon but as far as I know they are like $30 and it's a physical box with possibly used codes so I wouldn't risk it.

There is a retail pack up on ebay atm

Seller said the code is not used but better ask on yourself

But maybe u should better find out first if the codes still work....

Sign in to follow this