Sign in to follow this  
GS

banned for nothing

Well, I have the impression that talking about ban on this game is a taboo, but I have no problem with that and I announce that I was banned from this game without even having used the slightest cheat and not even having played during the ban period. After checking with support no suspicious activity on my account

I was banned during a period of inactivity and I asked support if anything suspicious had been detected on my account the previous days but nothing came out. I've been streaming the game for 7 months, so I know it's not proof. I have been playing on my account since 2015 and I have never used third-party software or even before, with FF then BE then EAC then again BE

I sent everything I needed to BE to verify my statements because I am sure of myself, unfortunately BE never responds to the email. Now I don't even try to unban myself because I already know that LO handles this game very badly and won't do anything.

A streamer was banned live and the next day he was unban without even sending a single message to support. Several people on his live have complained about the same thing. We can imagine that if errors are produced but resolved, we can imagine that others have not been resolved

• Like 1

Cool story. Talk to support even tho you say they won't do anything. They are the ones that can help. Donno why people have to go on forums to tell everyone they were banned unfairly. If you were banned unfairly then support is the only course of action. May the odds be in your favor. 

Edited by Valkyrja-
  • Like 2

Because he has a right to say he was banned, that's why. You being snarky about it, is what's wrong with this community in the first place.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Kanashimi said:

Because he has a right to say he was banned, that's why. You being snarky about it, is what's wrong with this community in the first place.

i don't think anyone has rights here tbh, and there's nothing wrong with being annoyed at people who at best refuse to use the proper channels to solve their issues or at worst are just trolling for attention on the forums because they no longer can ingame

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kanashimi said:

Oh so I can't voice my opinion on him posting? I don't have that right? Get outta here with that. Lmfao

Has a right to say he was banned? Weird but okay. I don't think we have rights when we sign that TOS. 

Support is the most logical choice. Snarky comment or not. So sorry, well no I'm not. 

Edited by Valkyrja-

You being snarky about it, is what's wrong with this community in the first place.

Not the cheater, but the snarky response.
Ok bud.

3 hours ago, Kanashimi said:

snarky? wrong with game? um hon are you new here or something? if you been around a while you would know this games player base is filled with little toxic childern dog piling each other to be the best of the best while talking shit, and with the mods rarely coming on and doing there jobs for once it only gets worse. people being snarky isnt a issue it's people trying to one up what ever they can and that includes cheating to look good. in a game. that has a pop less then 300 on NA. woo

20 minutes ago, cowhorseman said:

snarky? wrong with game? um hon are you new here or something? if you been around a while you would know this games player base is filled with little toxic childern dog piling each other to be the best of the best while talking shit, and with the mods rarely coming on and doing there jobs for once it only gets worse. people being snarky isnt a issue it's people trying to one up what ever they can and that includes cheating to look good. in a game. that has a pop less then 300 on NA. woo

Yes, I have been around, I'm not new.  It's just crazy after all these years people still act the same. There is a reason why no one logs in much.

6 minutes ago, Kanashimi said:

There is a reason why no one logs in much.

Its probably because someone was snarky to a player banned for cheating.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Kanashimi said:

There is a reason why no one logs in much.

you sure its not because people whine about respecting "rights" in the same breath they use to complain about someone exercising those very same "rights" ?

Whom is whining? I was just stating a fact. This will be the last I have to say of this, as I can see this is starting to build into some bs. I would rather nip it in the bud. Good day everyone.

Whom is whining? I was just stating a fact. This will be the last I have to say of this, as I can see this is starting to build into some bs. I would rather nip it in the bud. Good day everyone.

Stating a fact? What is the fact? That a snarky comment is what's wrong with the community? 

What is a fact in what you said? It's literally your opinions. The only thing I see as anywhere near a fact is the community is fed up with cheaters and how the game is being handled. Have a good one. 

Edited by Valkyrja-

8 hours ago, Kanashimi said:

6 hours ago, Valkyrja- said:

Oh so I can't voice my opinion on him posting? I don't have that right? Get outta here with that. Lmfao Has a right to say he was banned? Weird but okay. I don't think we have rights when we sign that TOS. Support is the most logical choice. Snarky comment or not. So sorry, well no I'm not. 

5 hours ago, xiphos said:

you sure its not because people whine about respecting "rights" in the same breath they use to complain about someone exercising those very same "rights" ?

3 hours ago, Kanashimi said:

1 hour ago, Valkyrja- said:

Stating a fact? What is the fact? That a snarky comment is what's wrong with the community? What is a fact in what you said? It's literally your opinions. The only thing I see as anywhere near a fact is the community is fed up with cheaters and how the game is being handled. Have a good one. 

This forum is mostly the same trash over and over, but every once in a little while there's still some humour to be mined from it...

F3nrYRC.gif

10 hours ago, GS said:

I sent everything I needed to BE to verify my statements because I am sure of myself, unfortunately BE never responds to the email. Now I don't even try to unban myself because I already know that LO handles this game very badly and won't do anything.

Support is the only way to get your account unbanned. So whether you're telling the truth or not, it doesn't really matter to anyone here. We can't help you, but good luck.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Kanashimi said:

Yes, I have been around, I'm not new.  It's just crazy after all these years people still act the same. There is a reason why no one logs in much.

I dont log in because I work so much that when I finally have a day off , I'm cutting firewood since its still snowing here.....

If I get time I'll play again.

Edited by Fortune Runner

I know that I will never be unban of this game. I advise you to never stream this game otherwise you will get pissed off by this carcinogenic community. I have a little idea about my ban and I refuse to believe that Battleye detected anything on my game even when I was no longer playing and even when I was playing. I think more than I must have pissed off the wrong person (in my gameplay, not in the trashtalking, grieff ...)

2 hours ago, GS said:

I must have pissed off the wrong person 

It doesnt work like that, Ive been trashtalkin people since cb and Ive never been banned xd.

4 hours ago, Mozie said:

It doesnt work like that, Ive been trashtalkin people since cb and Ive never been banned xd.

Unless it was tiggs back in the day LOL

i feel u bro just had the same problem and they actually said that i used hacks xD and i got banned for like 5000+ days prob a manual ban ^^

bruh .. anyway i really hate this game now and specially the community 

I want see more threads from banned people. I like 

On 3/16/2021 at 12:29 AM, Mozie said:

yup 
i'm a master of trash talking a lil bit of cism

Edited by EMilika
hue

15 hours ago, Eviltara said:

I want see more threads from banned people. I like 

even me

On 3/15/2021 at 6:16 AM, Kanashimi said:

Dude ends up responding to the one comment he can respond and then dips before he builds traction on the bs he spews himself. Aight, have fun now.

Toxic people aren't exclusive, but there's a good supply of them in games that you gotta sweat in, however the first response isn't any near the actual target you're supposedly trying to hit.

On-topic: Hah, be real funny if I made a ban post too. I could claim I got 5k hours and that I never cheated in my life, because my religion doesn't allow it. I could claim I spoke to support and that they couldn't handle my skill. Would be fun, but I'm not actually banned... Just typing up stuff.

Sign in to follow this