It is still relevant btw, there is no GM's in game and u cant add Selali in discord, so problem still not fixed, streamers still got griefed every day

• Like 1

On 4/13/2021 at 8:27 PM, Fortune Runner said:

This is why I wish I could shoot the people in dump trucks if they are out of a mission.

sure you could make them invisible and drive through etc but is it as satisfying ??? lol

that is hardly an issue in game yet it seems that GMs act quicker on these guys then on the other players trying to block their team from winning.

8 hours ago, Y2Venom said:

that is hardly an issue in game yet it seems that GMs act quicker on these guys then on the other players trying to block their team from winning.

lol they not doing anything, just the same guy griefing all streamers for 2 weeks already every day from morning till night

On 3/14/2021 at 9:42 PM, DiVaice_ said:

Can we actually have a GM's in a districts? There is a few Insults removed ~@mayii who just keep grief streamers, so its making game unplayable for them

On stream i have said that this thing that they were going to do was utter bullshoot.
Contacting saleli is mostly contacting a wall. people can contact him constantly for measurments that are falls or about something else.
if u have to check everything than u need a person 24/7 focused on that. so they wil not do it.

same with GM's u don't have any GM"s that are on certain hours in the game. so u can't contact those becous u have no idea who those people are.
Reason for that is that they are under rules that protects there face.

something that they tried to correct but is so hard to controll by only a few gm's + those people come back to the game anyway under an other account with a vpn.

Edited by TzickyT

2 hours ago, DiVaice_ said:

lol they not doing anything, just the same guy griefing all streamers for 2 weeks already every day from morning till night

thought the game was dead? There’s still griefers? What did the streamers do to them that makes them wanna spend countless hours to grief? What is the guy doing blocking missions against streamers? How low can people go in this game lol, it just mind boggles me.

Whoever is doing it sure doesn’t have a life, is an attention seeking loser, that likes to ruined people’s fun in the game due to their unhappiness.  

They are just a nuisance best way is to just record / clip harassing and report to customer support. 

They could HWID ban.

Edited by Deadliest

Any form of disrupting (griefing) another player's game experience for any reason is absolutely unacceptable and should be dealt with accordingly, and by that I mean with a permanent ban. I do not know why and how, despite their direct stance, the Support or GMs aren't taking action to tackle this issue with great haste, especially in evident cases, but perhaps a temporary expedient could be not to stream your gameplay. 

Yes, I am aware of how it sounds, but it will definitely hinder griefers' actions if you are being targeted via streams, and will practically indicate an immediate action has to be taken by the company, once they realize the game is not being streamed at all. 

You can hear certain individuals openly saying "I am going to stream snipe you now" and then they grief you knowing there will be no repercussions for their misdoings.    

I am also well aware of the Naming and Shaming policy, but let's be real, everyone would be pleased to see a post by LO saying "We have taken action against X number of offenders for griefing and they have been permanently banned on their main and all associated accounts" without even bringing up their names.

I am clearly not a savvy but how difficult could it be to finally deal with those nuisances and make an example of them by punitive sentencing? 

*insert "It's time to stop" meme*

Edited by Bambola
  • Like 1

The Mods were on last night and 3 of the normal griefers were on at the same time. It was just embarrassing how they start acting when the mods come on.  They act like pillars of the community and that they are best friends with the mod. The mod leaves and it kicks off. Instant AFKs, racist rants, homophobic rants. Runing missions. Running up to the enemy and squatting in front of them to be shot. 

On 3/21/2021 at 2:58 AM, Shimmer said:

I remember the days when GM's would hang out in districts and ban hammer people on the spot, put people in time out for making barricades, or mute people for being overly vulgar.  I miss those days 😞

Can't afford to lose half of playerbase.

7 hours ago, Y2Venom said:

The Mods were on last night and 3 of the normal griefers were on at the same time. It was just embarrassing how they start acting when the mods come on.  They act like pillars of the community and that they are best friends with the mod. The mod leaves and it kicks off. Instant AFKs, racist rants, homophobic rants. Runing missions. Running up to the enemy and squatting in front of them to be shot. 

Damn that sounds rough. But i guess you reported those guys afterwards ye?

1 hour ago, ZoriaDunne said:

That seems the be the stance for the last 5 years and we lost half the player base......  But we lost the players who dont grief, who just got fed up.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Y2Venom said:

That seems the be the stance for the last 5 years and we lost half the player base......  But we lost the players who dont grief, who just got fed up.

Player count doesnt matter right now but it does after LO is done with the engine and did their ad campagne. If they cant hold the playerbase then we can assume all the wild stuff but right now it says nothing.

1 hour ago, JunoSuzuki said:

Player count doesnt matter right now but it does after LO is done with the engine and did their ad campagne. If they cant hold the playerbase then we can assume all the wild stuff but right now it says nothing.

You hit the nail on the head, drive new customers and hold onto existing.

On 7/8/2021 at 3:14 AM, Deadliest said:

thought the game was dead? There’s still griefers? What did the streamers do to them that makes them wanna spend countless hours to grief? What is the guy doing blocking missions against streamers? How low can people go in this game lol, it just mind boggles me.

Whoever is doing it sure doesn’t have a life, is an attention seeking loser, that likes to ruined people’s fun in the game due to their unhappiness.  

They are just a nuisance best way is to just record / clip harassing and report to customer support. 

They could HWID ban.

Someone was griefing my clan and random grouped players, all because one of our clan members wouldn't date them. (Online, not IRL). It took about a year for the first ban under G1 ownership. Not sure if their second account got banned or the griefer got bored.

With the game being almost dead, can they even afford to ban anyone unless someone is hacking? 

13 minutes ago, PotatoeGirl said:

With the game being almost dead, can they even afford to ban anyone unless someone is hacking? 

If they actually took action to enforce their own ToS/CoC, the game would lose at least 50% of the people who play on Jericho.

2 hours ago, Hexerin said:

If they actually took action to enforce their own ToS/CoC, the game would lose at least 50% of the people who play on Jericho.

If you have a restaurant in which is only half full of Mafia. You get those Mafia arrested and removed, it will empty the restaurant for a short amount of time, until you see a new customers who feel safe to come back again and again. Its done in business all the time.

Most of the people that grief are streamers,then get surprised and mad when they are streaming and get griefed

APB players logic sometimes...

On 7/9/2021 at 9:52 PM, ZoriaDunne said:

10 people? 

Maby if whats left of the APB playerbase started playing properly we wouldnt have this issue

• Like 1

On 7/11/2021 at 4:42 PM, RCooper said:

Most of the people that grief are streamers,then get surprised and mad when they are streaming and get griefed

APB players logic sometimes...

There are some people making a living out of streaming APB!  They should just take collision away from people not in a mission once a mission starts,  this would solve all the issues. I think this would too hard for the the current dev team😂.  If people are purposely griefing they should get a permanent ban, I believe there is a streamer who is known within the community that received a permanent ban recently for griefing.

Edited by Nev

3 hours ago, Nev said:

There are some people making a living out of streaming APB!  They should just take collision away from people not in a mission once a mission starts,  this would solve all the issues. I think this would too hard for the the current dev team😂.  If people are purposely griefing they should get a permanent ban, I believe there is a streamer who is known within the community that received a permanent ban recently for griefing.

no idea who u talking about

On 7/9/2021 at 11:04 PM, JunoSuzuki said:

I wouldnt count on the engine upgrade.  Not sure why people are still holding on hope for it...

Merged.

On 7/14/2021 at 9:00 AM, Nev said:

there is literally nobody "making a living" streaming this game...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Shimmer said:

I wouldnt count on the engine upgrade.  Not sure why people are still holding on hope for it...

Merged.

there is literally nobody "making a living" streaming this game...

Honestly you don't have to look too far! I didn't believe it either 😉

But ye griefing should be dealt with but with how the population is going now, I think it might be time to start thinking about playing a new game !

Edited by Nev

''I can't lose half the player base'' with an answer like that, so we know there will be no punishment for cheaters. then I ask, because only this company does this with cheaters, then I ask, because only this company does this with cheaters and toxics, after they are banned they are unbanned, Money is the reason! this game is still standing today with corruption.