R3ACT3M

Is gamersfirst apart of Little Orbit now?

Just another quick question.

Was gamersfirst absorbed into Little Orbit/do G1 employees work for LO now?

Or does LO just own G1 assets and IPs now?

20 minutes ago, R3ACT3M said:

Just another quick question.

Was gamersfirst absorbed into Little Orbit/do G1 employees work for LO now?

Or does LO just own G1 assets and IPs now?

Google knows. 

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

Google knows. 

so do the people on forums, im helping google out you see? someone googles it then see this forums post and gets their answer.

• Like 2

i'll be the helpful one here i guess.

from my understanding, they wanted to keep the GamersFirst name, although I think it has a terrible connotation with it.
some G1 employees may still be around during the current LO era, but i'm not too sure. 

also, it seems that LO won't be able to create any spin offs within the APB universe, but have full control and rights over APB Reloaded.

59 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:

i'll be the helpful one here i guess.

from my understanding, they wanted to keep the GamersFirst name, although I think it has a terrible connotation with it.
some G1 employees may still be around during the current LO era, but i'm not too sure. 

also, it seems that LO won't be able to create any spin offs within the APB universe, but have full control and rights over APB Reloaded.

Yea would be best if G1 isn't associated at all with APB anymore thx for the reply 😄

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, R3ACT3M said:

Yea would be best if G1 isn't associated at all with APB anymore thx for the reply 😄

+

thats also what most ppl told them back in 2018 but yea...

afaik gamerfirst only exists by name now, its all little orbit with some employees from g1

29 minutes ago, Bellenettiel said:

afaik gamerfirst only exists by name now, its all little orbit with some employees from g1

This can explain the bad answers or very poor response arguments given to the tickets sent requesting assistance.

But come on, I assure you that g1 employees are still at least in the response tickets, it's the same shit that they don't tell you anything and you stay the same as how you started, well, they just piss you off more xd

5 minutes ago, Aroa Croft said:

This can explain the bad answers or very poor response arguments given to the tickets sent requesting assistance.

But come on, I assure you that g1 employees are still at least in the response tickets, it's the same shit that they don't tell you anything and you stay the same as how you started, well, they just piss you off more xd

its unlikely sadly, it's not like they can't be substituted, though i hope you get help eventually. Good luck

We had to remove a number of posts that were not related to the topic at hand/the game. Try to keep somewhat to the topic at hand and related to the game.

If there are issues with certain players please report those through the appropriate channels.

~@mayii