Sign in to follow this  
Reprimand

The art of invisibility.

On 3/18/2021 at 5:29 AM, EMilika said:

you fcker are the reason, the game is in this situation. 

On 3/18/2021 at 5:46 AM, HighSociety said:

Yes G1 is my company so i am the reason... stupid 

Btw i am one of the guys still spending money so i'm keeping the servers up.... 

I believe what is meant is that bronzes were crushed beyond any playable fun at all....so they left.

no new growth plus players getting older and having families work etc means shrinking population.

phasing and matchmaking the way Little Orbit mentioned seems the best option for  fun game play.

just removing segregation to be able to play now is not a good fix but instead chases the lower players and kills us as well.

I kept saying there was no reason why people shouldn't invite their friends for a few years now , but no one felt like listening

now we do not have enough people and removing segregation without a game plan for fun and fair game play just wont work.

history already showed how dead it got not so long ago when  we did not have segregation

6 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

~snip~ 

Ya i know what was meant...

Just saying i'm just a gamer i just play this game.

I'm neither a dev nor GM or CS... and we (the playerbase) are not responsible for this !

And ya inviting friends is a thing.

Telling them we have to play vs best players is another. 

When bronze veterans are crying if facing high silvers and golds why should my friends who are brand new to APB play with me on silver? 

So i don't bother to bring any ppl in and just play solo sessions...

They got to do SOMETHING at least...

On 3/23/2021 at 5:49 AM, HighSociety said:

Ya i know what was meant...

Just saying i'm just a gamer i just play this game.

I'm neither a dev nor GM or CS... and we (the playerbase) are not responsible for this !

And ya inviting friends is a thing.

Telling them we have to play vs best players is another. 

When bronze veterans are crying if facing high silvers and golds why should my friends who are brand new to APB play with me on silver? 

So i don't bother to bring any ppl in and just play solo sessions...

They got to do SOMETHING at least...

They are...... They are working on  APB so that people will want to stay.

They mention what they are doing when something is going on that will impact APB  and keep us informed.

Theres a list a lot longer than the short answer of " working on APB" of course.

Sign in to follow this