Sign in to follow this  
Nocolor

BattlePass

I was thinking about if yall can make some sort of Battlepass Every battlepass there will be some sort of rewards meaning joker tickets <- kill 100 players With ntec Etc, 

With lore into it where the history itself apb is in it and probably some seasons different Things happen in APB Reloaded meaning Different Trailers Each Season happen in APB Reloaded with different story lines

The idea itself pretty simple.

• Like 1

What is a battle pass?

Never mind, I have DuckDuckGo'ed it. 

Reminds me of those brilliant daily events we used to have, which unfortunately, got vastly abused. Sounds like a good idea, but I believe LO is being way too busy to introduce any new systems. 

oh yea wasn't there a "battlepass" with the Seiyo Espacio or something you'd pay a smaller amount of g1c for what you'd get and than every month for like 3 months you'd unlock stuff? I think g1 scrapped the "battlepass" idea tho.

35 minutes ago, MonkaS said:

oh yea wasn't there a "battlepass" with the Seiyo Espacio or something you'd pay a smaller amount of g1c for what you'd get and than every month for like 3 months you'd unlock stuff? I think g1 scrapped the "battlepass" idea tho.

that was more of an "early access" thing i think, the only extra content (i use that lightly) that wasnt available when the full pack eventually went up for sale was joker boxes

iirc there was supposed to be some kind of battlepass alternative to premium when riot came out of beta, but riot tanked because it was trash

This thread has been moved to the Game Suggestions section of our forums.

~@mayii

I personally +1 the battlepass idea, not only does it help the game with development money, it also brings new content and something to work towards other than roles and levels.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, xiphos said:

that was more of an "early access" thing i think, the only extra content (i use that lightly) that wasnt available when the full pack eventually went up for sale was joker boxes

iirc there was supposed to be some kind of battlepass alternative to premium when riot came out of beta, but riot tanked because it was trash

yea I know that's why I used quotations.

If the content in the battle pass is good, I can get on board. But if it's lazy content, and or content that requires STOOPID amounts of grind. It'll just end up as insulting.