Y2Venom

Weird things you have seen happen in game.

years ago at the skate park I took my 4x4 on the skate ramp jump , hit the invisible ceiling upside down , and got stuck up there like that.

I could only jump out of my car and fell to my death  😅

I am not sure if it was a bug and patch needed or just a glitch that happened to me.

I  can not remember.

14 hours ago, outfit said:

I was once in social district on EU and saw a level 255 trainee

he/she was banned once then..

Edited by Uhtdred

On 3/31/2021 at 12:49 PM, Confess said:

First, Larossa. Not everyone who is Max is a good player. Get off your high horse again. Just because he's green doesn't mean he's dethreading, and that's why insulting him as a cancer player isn't the best way to go. If it annoys you, go to the silver server and not the bronze.

On 3/31/2021 at 12:47 PM, Crimey said:

Look, mom, I'm famous!

...not sure what's so weird about this though... 

On 3/31/2021 at 12:54 PM, Dibe said:

Yes i'm max Rank an Green/bronze  only because playing aginst Tryhards, i have bad concentration, Brain/Psychic problems and bad aim. But you where the first one who dont called backup you are not are like all the others.

And People who think that all Max ranks need to be gold or silver can't accept that bad players can playing too. My friend playing on potatoes with 10 - 20 fps

I hope this amount of "arguments " are just a sarcastic reply.

4 hours ago, Uhtdred said:

he/she was banned once then..

could have just leveled up via open conflict or mugging 

On 4/1/2021 at 6:27 AM, Fortune Runner said:

years ago at the skate park I took my 4x4 on the skate ramp jump , hit the invisible ceiling upside down , and got stuck up there like that.

I could only jump out of my car and fell to my death  😅

I am not sure if it was a bug and patch needed or just a glitch that happened to me.

I  can not remember.

Yea that was fun. U also were able to get on top of that invisible block and walk on it. 😆

they patched it together with some other spots as i remember right.

21 hours ago, xiphos said:

could have just leveled up via open conflict or mugging 

mugging to r255 would take years....

open conflicts districts weren't opened enough time to lvl up from r9 to 255.

so yea, he/she was banned once.

Edited by Uhtdred

2 hours ago, Uhtdred said:

mugging to r255 would take years....

open conflicts districts weren't opened enough time to lvl up from r9 to 255.

several people have done both tho

• Like 1

on my old pc i would get random freezes, but with these freezes i could if i hit anthor car like a ramp shoot myself into the air 100 feet. i did this once and flew over the whole mall in water front.

a second one i have seen is cars popping out of the ground randomly. happened once like 2 years ago and shot me OOB the physics engine in this game is like skyrim. it works but no one is sure how 

i'm still waiting for the day i cross by someone who made there char the default model you see when the game hasn't loaded all the way

On 4/4/2021 at 6:36 PM, cowhorseman said:

i'm still waiting for the day i cross by someone who made there char the default model you see when the game hasn't loaded all the way

Lol, exactly my idea years ago:

20210406111552-1.jpg

• Like 1

You can't switch characters anymore without getting kicked back to login screen, this used to happen randomly, now it happens every single time.

On 3/30/2021 at 1:24 PM, Queen of Love said:

This ,everyday.

On 3/31/2021 at 3:49 AM, Confess said:

First, Larossa. Not everyone who is Max is a good player. Get off your high horse again. Just because he's green doesn't mean he's dethreading, and that's why insulting him as a cancer player isn't the best way to go. If it annoys you, go to the silver server and not the bronze.

On 3/31/2021 at 3:54 AM, Dibe said:

Yes i'm max Rank an Green/bronze  only because playing aginst Tryhards, i have bad concentration, Brain/Psychic problems and bad aim. But you where the first one who dont called backup you are not are like all the others. And People who think that all Max ranks need to be gold or silver can't accept that bad players can playing too. My friend playing on potatoes with 10 - 20 fps

My first thought on seeing that scoreboard was Queen referencing how matchmaking still to this day ignores threat levels, putting threats more than one tier apart in the same match. Interesting to see people instantly jump on the dethreat hatewagon right out the gate though, really shows how faux mad people are about it for the clout points.

On 4/2/2021 at 5:55 AM, Uhtdred said:

open conflicts districts weren't opened enough time to lvl up from r9 to 255

Open Conflict districts were around for years, more than enough time to get multiple characters capped from creation. Especially if you had friends to join you on the other faction to speed up the process.

I think my car cheated =D

Edited by Rivona
  • Like 3

I've seen admin in district past month, but was just chillin ^^

Body in air for a second after death one time seen opposite like this 😃

Edited by Rivona

adsads.png

• Like 2

Once was in a team that chilled a lot on an attack mission and the defending enemy team got bored I guess and they stacked up dumptrucks... and then like attacked us, with a moving dumptruck-flat. The chill team was so impressed they gave them a couple car-medals. Maybe in text it doesn't sound as weird and funny as it actually was, still makes me smile. 

And of course almost everything you could do before the the out-of bounds era but yeah that's all been fixed for ages.