Y2Venom

Weird things you have seen happen in game.

I had a couple of strange/funny things happen this week which made me think back to other things that i have seen happen in the past. This week i was in my car. Shot with an osmaw, it killed me but my car survived. This happened twice in the space of a week and its something that i had not seen before. I spawned my car another time to which it catapulted another car very far away which i thought was funny.

So it got me thinking about other things in the past which i thought were hilarious. 2 occasions years ago, i was in the height of a mission and i was hit and killed by an NPC car. I was also hit and killed by another players car from another mission, that one i got a little mad with as it was at the worst possible time.

I think the funniest and by far strangest thing was in Waterfront during a 3 on 3 mission. All 3 of us were in the little fin apartments across from Jindo. We had just captured a point and took the exit down the steps. I was first, down the steps followed by one of my partners, the 3rd partner then came running down the steps, collapsed and fell on the ground. No gunshots, literally looked like he fell down the steps. I thought maybe it was just a glitch i was seeing. Then he was backup running towards us. My other partner chimed in and said, did you just see what i saw?  To which i responded about him falling down the steps. To which we just couldn't stop laughing. The strange thing was, the player in question didn't have that experience, we had to describe it to him, which made it even more funny.

• Like 1

I couple times dead from nothing just walked on bridge and dead 😄 and one time dead near that big ship in waterfront.

13 minutes ago, Rivona said:

I couple times dead from nothing just walked on bridge and dead 😄 and one time dead near that big ship in waterfront.

saying that, i died on the ramp in the big ship. Literally dropped dead.

APB is like an encyclopedia of oddities, strange and fiddly things, one could often find unsettling. It is highly advised to avoid discussing such things. What happens in San Paro, stays in San Paro, they say. 

• Like 1

Getting run over by an npc is always a lol.

Edited by CrackSmack
  • Like 2

Just happen Mysterious Death

Edited by Rivona
  • Like 1

Holding reverse and then pressing nitro and handbrake and doing a double backflip.

Every time I play APB, nothing really changes.

...it's a bit weird.

On 3/11/2021 at 5:48 AM, Rivona said:

Just happen Mysterious Death

Out of boundary, sometimes the warning doesn’t pop up

Me, still new to the game, getting chased (and stalked) by my then-not-yet-bff AsheKetchum. ❤️

06CA693F178ED25801F63403352EFBFA2C9CF7B1

Shaw-opgl still one of the strangest bugs i've seen, Not including the "driving and the road randomly explodes/eats your car" bug,

The OPGL-CD has shaw stats, 300 bullets Rate of fire of an lmg. A complete death canon Any excuse to show this video.

• Like 3

Probably one of the funniest things to happen is how crashing into a car with the 4x4 has like a 5% change of exploding the vegas and car instantly after it does some weird visual glitches me and my friends even ran into a situation where 3 of us exploded from just crashing into each other with fully fixed cars.

On 3/14/2021 at 3:32 PM, wibsey said:

it still being alive.

I don't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days years and doesn't DIE

11 hours ago, Queen of Love said:

dethreatersUltimate.png

This ,everyday.

At least you didn't called backup

• Like 1

Every once and a while Ill punt kick a friendly bystander into space when I smash into him with my vegas.

52 minutes ago, Nagletz said:

At least you didn't called backup

I share love not pain 😇

14 hours ago, Queen of Love said:

dethreatersUltimate.png

This ,everyday.

Look, mom, I'm famous!

...not sure what's so weird about this though... 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Queen of Love said:

dethreatersUltimate.png

This ,everyday.

First, Larossa. Not everyone who is Max is a good player. Get off your high horse again. Just because he's green doesn't mean he's dethreading, and that's why insulting him as a cancer player isn't the best way to go. If it annoys you, go to the silver server and not the bronze.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Queen of Love said:

dethreatersUltimate.png

This ,everyday.

Yes i'm max Rank an Green/bronze  only because playing aginst Tryhards, i have bad concentration, Brain/Psychic problems and bad aim. But you where the first one who dont called backup you are not are like all the others.

And People who think that all Max ranks need to be gold or silver can't accept that bad players can playing too. My friend playing on potatoes with 10 - 20 fps

Edited by Dibe
  • Like 1

I was once in social district on EU and saw a level 255 trainee

Occasionally I can kill players while I am not in a mission.