Sign in to follow this  
Theronguard

Buff the Mounties

Pleasant good-day, the Mountie secondary suffers from too much bloom/inaccuracy when automatic, supported by first hand experience of in firing pointblank range and not killing WITH the NUNAVUT. honestly feels like i'm shooting a damn nail gun i might add. From the big pic perspective the Mountie seeks to Combine the Joker rfp9 and Ul-3, SO where did 28cm at 10m come from. If it comes down to a sacrifice-gain, i will gladly take 20cm at 10m with 35m range or 24cm at 10m with 37m effective range than 28cm at 10m with 40 range. The yukon is good as is... a legendary version of Joker rfp9. thanks in advance  

• Like 2

plz don't. Maybe buff the yukon, but as someone who plays the nunavut. DON'T!

1 hour ago, R3ACT3M said:

plz don't. Maybe buff the yukon, but as someone who plays the nunavut. DON'T!

Why?... Can u solidly get kills with it, talking golds....do i need more skill (i am bout half way to gold)....how many months u playing it? can i solo it? what's ur playstyle in it and lastly in ur opinion is it better than any other accessible automatic pistols from JT store.

Edited by Theronguard
More questions

27 minutes ago, Theronguard said:

Why?... Can u solidly get kills with it, talking golds....do i need more skill (i am bout half way to gold)....how many months u playing it? can i solo it? what's ur playstyle in it and lastly in ur opinion is it better than any other accessible automatic pistols from JT store.

It's kinda of weird. It's VERY good at being an ambush weapon the Nunavut in particular because of the extended mag 2. So good that you CAN if lucky beat an OCA with one. I haven't been playing it recently though favoring long range pistols. It's just one of those side arms you can't touch too much in fear of making it broken. The Yukon apparently fired WAAAAY to fast, compared to the Nunavut which what made the Yukon Brok- I mean... more desirable sidearm. Since the nerf no one wants it. So perhaps it is fair to say give the Nunavut a small fire-rate boost. SMALL!

17 minutes ago, R3ACT3M said:

It's kinda of weird. It's VERY good at being an ambush weapon the Nunavut in particular because of the extended mag 2. So good that you CAN if lucky beat an OCA with one. I haven't been playing it recently though favoring long range pistols. It's just one of those side arms you can't touch too much in fear of making it broken. The Yukon apparently fired WAAAAY to fast, compared to the Nunavut which what made the Yukon Brok- I mean... more desirable sidearm. Since the nerf no one wants it. So perhaps it is fair to say give the Nunavut a small fire-rate boost. SMALL!

Noted With thanks...ill give it a chance...because thinking about it if it had more accuracy what would be the point of ul3...i am not so sure about the a SMALL fire rate buff...ill keep it in mind though. 

3 hours ago, R3ACT3M said:

my understanding of the g1 yukon was that the four round burst basically became it's defualt setting due to some error by g1. issue is instead of firing four rounds with a delay as a rfp would it fired them with the same delay as a normal mountie all while having the bloom and spray of the 4 round burst ADS which in turn meant it could dump a full mag in roughly .2 seconds killing any one in front of you

thank god that isnt the case now

52 minutes ago, cowhorseman said:

my understanding of the g1 yukon was that the four round burst basically became it's defualt setting due to some error by g1. issue is instead of firing four rounds with a delay as a rfp would it fired them with the same delay as a normal mountie all while having the bloom and spray of the 4 round burst ADS which in turn meant it could dump a full mag in roughly .2 seconds killing any one in front of you

thank god that isnt the case now

Yea that makes sense man, if only LO balanced weapons in this way...fixes instead of turning everything into a potato

14 hours ago, R3ACT3M said:

Yea that makes sense man, if only LO balanced weapons in this way...fixes instead of turning everything into a potato

Yep the reason nades are worthless is becuase they do as much damage as a wet sock and they keep lower damage of all guns across the board for cry babies

just dont use the nunavut , there is plenty of better options with secondary guns.

Most automatic secondaries need a buff. I also would like a 3 slotted UL-3. That would make it a worth wild secondary legendary.

Mountie: Better base accuracy, less horizontal recoil.

'Yukon': Remove equip time modifier from the Select Fire mod.

N-FA-9: Less horizontal recoil.

S-AS PDW: Lower per shot modifier, 0.45 to 0.30.

OCA Nano: Less horizontal recoil.