Y2Venom

Armas updates....

12 minutes ago, Bellenettiel said:

we were like this too, so i guess it isn't a surprise

still im not up to date with weekly updates like that, maybe they are reading up for a big armas update or the dude who used to update had to excuse himself due to covid?

I was hoping for big Armas update as well, but it seems like they will do something major about it after well-known-hyped-af-update. However i can be wrong.

• Like 1

Just now, Nagletz said:

I was hoping for big Armas update as well, but it seems like they will do something major about it after well-known-hyped-af-update. However i can be wrong.

banana suits for all

2 minutes ago, Bellenettiel said:

banana suits for all

Account bounded... everything, including...

15f94b5bad114338c03f98cbb78f4789.png

xd

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Bellenettiel said:

we were like this too, so i guess it aint a surprise

still im not up to date with weekly updates like that, maybe they are readying up for a big armas update or the dude who used to update had to excuse himself due to covid? 

true, i guess it depends on when they started playing. like for me, it's bizarre to think i'd want to spend more money on a game that's stayed relatively stagnant...obviously whatever improvements that have happened over the years are appreciated, but i think a majority can agree this game failed to live up to it's potential. even with the engine update, that'll just give excuses for people to keep waiting but i meaaaaaaan....

Edited by Aeronaut

On 3/15/2021 at 5:59 PM, Aeronaut said:

true, i guess it depends on when they started playing. like for me, it's bizarre to think i'd want to spend more money on a game that's stayed relatively stagnant...obviously whatever improvements that have happened over the years are appreciated, but i think a majority can agree this game failed to live up to it's potential. even with the engine update, that'll just give excuses for people to keep waiting but i meaaaaaaan....

some gamers really like it as it is, i guess

i mean, warframe with all those updates feels boring to play, meanwhile apb here living up to 2 years without no updates and still gives the same adrenaline kick

15 hours ago, Bellenettiel said:

some gamers really like it as it is, i guess

i mean, warframe with all those updates feels boring to play, meanwhile apb here living up to 2 years without no updates and still gives the same adrenaline kick

Yeah absolute facts. I've played Warframe for a long time and now I don't even think about it like how I think about APB. Warframe gets so draining while APB still tickles something for me that no game has done the same since I started playing APB back in 2012-2013.

• Like 1