Y2Venom

Armas updates....

We used to get updates in armas every Friday, but it has been the same clothing for the past 2 weeks. Anybody know what is happening.

17 minutes ago, Y2Venom said:

Anybody know what is happening.

im no coding expert but it sees like the items on sale didn't refresh

yw

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, xiphos said:

im no coding expert but it sees like the items on sale didn't refresh

yw

yeah its the same items for the last 2 weeks.

how do you guys like this game that much?

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:

designing is the only thing worth doing in this game bro, like creative mode in minecraft ya feel?

9 hours ago, Y2Venom said:

We used to get updates in armas every Friday, but it has been the same clothing for the past 2 weeks. Anybody know what is happening.

it has been the same for like 2 months already, no reason has been mentioned thus far

45 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:

It's like an itch you can't scratch. Doesn't matter what game comes out regardless I'll still play this game the most. Even tho Valorant is taking my attention away slowly.(finally)

Edited by Valkyrja-

10 minutes ago, Valkyrja- said:

It's like an itch you can't scratch. Doesn't matter what game comes out regardless I'll still play this game the most. Even tho Valorant is taking my attention away slowly.(finally)

guess it depends on when you got into the game.

99% of the people from my era have moved on and it reflects in the US player population.

5 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:

guess it depends on when you got into the game.

99% of the people from my era have moved on and it reflects in the US player population.

Started in RTW time. The people I play with still play. If I was solo I probably wouldn't touch the game tbh

10 hours ago, Aeronaut said:

There's still no other game in existence that does what this game does.

19 hours ago, Y2Venom said:

Its called nobody is spending money because they own everything already

7 hours ago, Hexerin said:

There's still no other game in existence that does what this game does.

that's interesting. a similar conversation is developing on the apb subreddit and i basically had the same comment

even if "there's no other game like this", numbers don't lie. population numbers are at all-time lows. you'd need an aggressive advertising campaign, and be able to present a game that's drastically different from the last time they left it.

18 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

if u ask support (via ticket) to put some guns on armas, ticket will be closed with "...after Engine-Update..."

So they also don't want money

Edited by HighSociety

I would love a atac bodyguard JT 2 slot. Literally just for the skin. I really don't like the look of the atac patroller etc. I would pay money for that lol

• Like 1

On 3/8/2021 at 1:05 AM, HighSociety said:

if u ask support (via ticket) to put some guns on armas, ticket will be closed with "...after Engine-Update..."

So they also don't want money

Support is a joke anyway

On 3/7/2021 at 3:44 AM, Darkzero3802 said:

not all of us some are broke and trying to pay bills from all this covid stuff messing things up

So on the one side Matt is greedy and trying to milk this game for all he can, while on the other side he doesnt want our money and wont give us anything to buy. 

Lol this community

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

So on the one side Matt is greedy and trying to milk this game for all he can, while on the other side he doesnt want our money and wont give us anything to buy. 

Lol this community

community ? We are more of a small dysfunctional family at this stage 🙂

• Like 1

On 3/10/2021 at 9:53 PM, CookiePuss said:

Lol this community

At this point I would like to buy every gear pack if it was made account-bound. But seems like they can't rework old packs, and somehow they can make new packs acc-bound. Interesting...

34 minutes ago, Nagletz said:

At this point I would like to buy every gear pack if it was made account-bound. But seems like they can't rework old packs, and somehow they can make new packs acc-bound. Interesting...

That's one vote for milking.

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

That's one vote for milking.

How did u get from "ppl want to buy some stuff that is already ingame and maybe also support APB" to "shut up and take my money milk me" ???

milking would be if they don't do anything anymore but promise and ARMAS.

So reading the latest posts from matt, they are really workin on it. 

Do u have other information? is old G1 back? or why is it milking if someone CAN buy stuff they want when it is already ingame? 

Nobody got to spend money if they don't want to. 

• Like 1

On 3/6/2021 at 9:46 AM, Y2Venom said:

Hey guys! I wanted to jump in here and clear up any misunderstandings. I spoke with the team, and ARMAS sales do still rotate, we have just transitioned to a slightly slower turnover on those deals (every few weeks instead of every week). We made this change while we are committed to the Engine Upgrade so we can better focus our efforts. When we get to the point on our roadmap where we are adding new cosmetics and overhauling our store, we will take another look at this pace.

• Like 4

On 3/10/2021 at 12:00 AM, Fortune Runner said:

not all of us some are broke and trying to pay bills from all this covid stuff messing things up

Soooooo covid was here in 2019? 18? 17, 16, 15.... This stuff has been out many years before a pandemic happened in 2020, not to mention there hasnt been anything new well before said pandemic.

3 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Soooooo covid was here in 2019? 18? 17, 16, 15.... This stuff has been out many years before a pandemic happened in 2020, not to mention there hasnt been anything new well before said pandemic.

and ? not all of us players own everything..

if you want me to own it so badly then buy it for me i guess ?

On 3/7/2021 at 12:45 AM, Aeronaut said:

we were like this too, so i guess it aint a surprise

still im not up to date with weekly updates like that, maybe they are readying up for a big armas update or the dude who used to update had to excuse himself due to covid? 

Edited by Bellenettiel
typo