Sign in to follow this  
imV

Acc protection

Are there any ways to protect my account other than having recovery email and regurarly changing password? ^^

5 hours ago, imV said:

Are there any ways to protect my account other than having recovery email and regurarly changing password? ^^

dont make any friends and make your email so ungodly stupid no one could guess it by talking to you

I would do that. Well i cant. Thats why im asking if theres other ways, i already have a character with 90 rank, its too late to make new ungodly stupid email. Im just scared that my acc wont get stolen and erased like 5 yrs ago. ^^

If you go to your account settings on the gamersfirst website you can setup two factor authorization (2FA).

This way you have to generate a verification code on your phone with an app (like Google or Microsoft Authenticator) which you have to type in before every login.

This way "hackers" would need your phone too to get access to your account which makes it extra difficult for them.

Edited by PLAYLUXE

no one is going to hack you, unless there’s some database leaked. Just don’t share account info or download anything suspicious and you be fine.

I haven’t change my password over the years or email. Never been hacked, that includes every game account own.

Edited by Deadliest