Uhtdred

medspray meta

medspray   

96 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want medspray removed?

• Yes
    • No

3 hours ago, Preme said:

No, you suggested ltl should be as powerful as OCA, on which i basicly said thats its a no go for that. That doesnt mean i want ltl nerfed 😄

I'd like to see you quote that, if you can.

3 hours ago, LilyRain said:

I'd like to see you quote that, if you 

Go back to the same place where you think i said nerf ltl, right there you will read our entire boring convo again, im not gone dig down 4 years old forum posts for you 😆

3 hours ago, Preme said:

Go back to the same place where you think i said nerf ltl, right there you will read our entire boring convo again, im not gone dig down 4 years old forum posts for you 😆

But LTL was never touched 4 years ago?

You can't even troll right. You don't belong in the forums.

10 hours ago, Preme said:

Asking for changes is fine, complaining because your skills are poor is not.

Defending a mechanic in the game from change is fine, swearing and spitting all over yourself because you're a child is not.

• Like 2

Just gonna hop on here rq and share my frustrations with med spray. I like to use scout a lot and I have been struggling vs med spray. For example, I shot a guy, he med sprayed, then I shot him again and my teammate finished him. This second shot was no more than 2 seconds after the first (probably closer to 1) but I got an assist for one scout shot (58). 

I think med spray should be nerfed because there's no way you should be able to recover that quick in apb.

Haha you cry at moment realy with a scout? 

This gun is at moment to good. When i see with Hvr what i can do all not. Look scout very strong in all ranges. Without the medspray he had dead anyway and when smart he had stay under cover then the second shot from the scout comes to fast with this fast aiming what they can.

1 hour ago, Eviltara said:

Haha you cry at moment realy with a scout? 

This gun is at moment to good. When i see with Hvr what i can do all not. Look scout very strong in all ranges. Without the medspray he had dead anyway and when smart he had stay under cover then the second shot from the scout comes to fast with this fast aiming what they can.

I'd prefer heavy HVR against Scout. I managed to fight against 3 scouts at once with my Dvah. That was... satisfying... 😄

On 3/5/2021 at 5:14 PM, PotatoeGirl said:

Consumables are probably one of the biggest mistakes added to the game. 

i dont like consumables, remote detonator and car spawner.

Edited by m-mme

18 hours ago, m-mme said:

i dont like consumables, remote detonator and car spawner.

car spawner was a good idea because spawn system was working really bad.

Fixed yes, removed no.

Med spray is the reason i haven't done missions in over a year, It's just not fun outplaying someone in a fight to just have them instantly heal and win.

(had a mission with 4 max golds with kev 3 and med spray OPGl's We won because of teamwork but damn it was annoyying)

20 hours ago, Uhtdred said:

A good idea that was implemented in the worst possible way. Also, still not fixed despite said fixes being very simple.

• Like 1

The Nano does a nice job stunning these med spray spammers. Sucks that I can't arrest as a criminal.

• Like 1

So first it started with shields till that was nerfed, then ammo boxes till that was made useless and now were onto med spray. Everyone wants to complain about that now since the other stuff was made useless? News flash there will always be a metta in a game, you change something and something else will take its place. We keep this up were guna complain about how everything is underpowered and...... oh wait, we already do that. How bout we stop asking for nerfs and instead ask for buffs and proper balancing before everything acts like water balloons.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

So first it started with shields till that was nerfed, then ammo boxes till that was made useless and now were onto med spray. Everyone wants to complain about that now since the other stuff was made useless? News flash there will always be a metta in a game, you change something and something else will take its place. We keep this up were guna complain about how everything is underpowered and...... oh wait, we already do that. How bout we stop asking for nerfs and instead ask for buffs and proper balancing before everything acts like water balloons.

Beautiful argument but it is out of place, just like the execution of recent changes to APB.

- The previous Med Spray was already the best consumable, simply because it only competes with epinephrine that takes twice as long to cooldown (45s vs 90s).

- We already asked for buffs but the 'Experts' ended up buffing OCA and nerfing non-meta, amusing isn't it?

---------------------------------------------

There is simply no amount of sugar-coating nor beautifully-written dialogues that excuse out of place, sub-elementary execution.

10 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

you would have a point if med spray wasnt buffed, but it was, and thats whats causing the imbalance

• Like 1

i dont exactly want it removed but i just think it needs to be less OP

On 4/10/2021 at 12:26 PM, xiphos said:

you would have a point if med spray wasnt buffed, but it was, and thats whats causing the imbalance

The imbalance is also the prior mentioned stuff that was nerfed into the ground. Ammo boxes didnt need to become as useless as they are and med spray didnt need a buff.

On 4/10/2021 at 9:54 AM, LilyRain said:

Beautiful argument but it is out of place, just like the execution of recent changes to APB.

- The previous Med Spray was already the best consumable, simply because it only competes with epinephrine that takes twice as long to cooldown (45s vs 90s).

- We already asked for buffs but the 'Experts' ended up buffing OCA and nerfing non-meta, amusing isn't it?

There is simply no amount of sugar-coating nor beautifully-written dialogues that excuse out of place, sub-elementary execution.

That happens when you have closet try hards wanting to try harder and a company that is listening to the wrong ppl about game direction

9 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

That happens when you have closet try hards wanting to try harder and a company that is listening to the wrong ppl about game direction

I couldn't agree more with this statement. Spot on.

On 4/16/2021 at 4:38 AM, Darkzero3802 said:

The imbalance is also the prior mentioned stuff that was nerfed into the ground. Ammo boxes didnt need to become as useless as they are and med spray didnt need a buff.

Kinda-sorta agree. I think the way they've chosen to address balance problems didn't properly encompass player behavior and actual usage of items in the game. This isn't the first time they balanced based on some arbitrary numbers without looking into the broader picture on why something is the way it is within the title. Let alone the first or even second team to work on APB that has done this.

Long as they manage to learn some important information from the screwup then whatever I say. Quite clear that at this point they've seen the divide between players on it. More a matter of what they do after this. Besides everyone makes mistakes.

I'm more annoyed with the seemingly glacial development of this title.

On 3/9/2021 at 12:20 PM, Reprimand said:

What a childish response. Putting the medspray into green slot wouldn't remove its efficacy but stacking it with CA3 (which the majority of the playerbase uses) is just overkill.

Anyway consumables have had their day in this game. We need to remove them.

Medspray with CA3 does literally nothing.

On 4/10/2021 at 9:54 AM, LilyRain said:

Lily they nerfed PMG/HVR/NFAS/NTEC How are none of those meta weapons? I don't agree with the OBIR nerf though. I miss old obir.

40 minutes ago, SilentHill said:

Medspray with CA3 does literally nothing.

no regen delay and halved regen time doesn't sound like nothing to me

Did they change the weapons so bad that medspray is actually viable now?

Or did they actually change the consumable itself? Because I have never heard of it being 'meta' at all. What happened in the last year? lmao

10 hours ago, Genobee said:

Kinda-sorta agree. I think the way they've chosen to address balance problems didn't properly encompass player behavior and actual usage of items in the game. This isn't the first time they balanced based on some arbitrary numbers without looking into the broader picture on why something is the way it is within the title. Let alone the first or even second team to work on APB that has done this.

Long as they manage to learn some important information from the screwup then whatever I say. Quite clear that at this point they've seen the divide between players on it. More a matter of what they do after this. Besides everyone makes mistakes.

I'm more annoyed with the seemingly glacial development of this title.

Lets see. Autumn Assault, geared towards tryhards 110%, 2 prior weapon rebalances reversed due to how unpopular they were, 2 more weapon rebalances now that are even worse then before. Yea Matt has learned from his mistakes over the last 2 yrs.

2 hours ago, Alani said:

Did they change the weapons so bad that medspray is actually viable now?

Or did they actually change the consumable itself? Because I have never heard of it being 'meta' at all. What happened in the last year? lmao

Shields are no longer a consumable and timeout after x amount of time so you cant cockblock stairs and doors anymore. Ammo boxes also timeout now and no longer resupply explosives of any kind including nades. Medspray got a buff and with the other 2 nerfed 6ft under its now strictly meta. Whatever it takes to be a toxic tryhard in APB to stroke your own ego.

On 4/8/2021 at 12:32 PM, Uhtdred said:

well "fixing" a broken spawn system by leaving it how it is and adding car spawner doesnt seem a good solution. in my oppinon without car spawner it was still better as enemys couldnt spawn at objective or 35m next to you.