Uhtdred

medspray meta

medspray   

96 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want medspray removed?

• Yes
    • No

3 hours ago, AxeTurboAgresor said:

Meanwhile everyone above complaining + 95+% of the players using Clotting agent 2 or 3 cuz its the most versatile meta, and cant get over an idea that they cant just simply rush kevlar or flak jacket user head first.

5da4e79c0da6a85a8c850cfe531b10be.jpg

ikr? people are upset that they can't outplay flak jacket users even though the meta hasn't shifted a single bit :DDD

imo, they should make consumables a permanent unlock from joker store or normal mission contacts. why would I spend $5k to get only 10 of them? 

they should rework the boombox though, it's useless

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Hexerin said:

Since we took over in 2018, players have been asking how to claim old unused names, and that time has finally come.

This is your 1 month notice.

Effective October 2nd, we will be releasing any character or clan name that hasn't been logged into for a year or more. So if you want to keep your name (assuming it doesn't have any special symbols in it), then all you have to do is log that character in, and you'll be fine.

Please help us spread the word to older players. I don't want anyone to be surprised. Again, this effort is necessary to make some upcoming changes more smooth.

https://www.gamersfirst.com/apb/news/2019/8/29/message-from-matt

Still waiting.

• Like 1

Another boring fucking player that wants shit removed from the game just cause you dont want to use it, its people like u that have brought the game to this shit state already, lets stop all the further removing or nerf beggings cause the only thing you gotta do is have fun your own way just like other people are trying to. if u cant have fun and u got to get on the forums and beg again for something to be removed then do us all a favor and simply remove yourself if ure not satisfied with the way the game is. 

Edited by Preme
  • Thanks 2

Medspray was overpowered before Little Orbit added the double healing speed buff. Being able to start healing instantly made running no Clotting Agent very effective in cqc fights. Now, it's basically a reset button.

Also, STOP SPAMMING MY INBOX WITH CONSUMABLES! Make them normal mods.

this is what runs through my head each time i see flak med spray ran by some cuckadoo with any cqc weapon who spends the match hiding running from me and being an annoying patootie aswell as spamming them like beers at a frat party 

12 hours ago, Preme said:

Another boring fucking player that wants shit removed from the game just cause you dont want to use it, its people like u that have brought the game to this shit state already, lets stop all the further removing or nerf beggings cause the only thing you gotta do is have fun your own way just like other people are trying to. if u cant have fun and u got to get on the forums and beg again for something to be removed then do us all a favor and simply remove yourself if ure not satisfied with the way the game is. 

sorry some of us don't have 10 million apb $ burning a hole in our pocket from playing this game for 10 years.

On 3/5/2021 at 10:53 AM, xiphos said:

i feel like med spray needs an actual downside, because the current one seems based on players using med spray mid-cqc face trade and in my experience almost no one uses it that way

perhaps take a page from epinephrine and have med spray damage players (untested/toxic chemicals yadda yadda yadda for lore) before the regen kicks in, that way using it incorrectly or with poor timing has more consequences than just restarting regen

or we could just revert the double base regen change

Epinephrine=Faster but lower health

Medspray (could) = faster regen slower movement speed 

• Like 3

I think I agree with those saying consumables are more a balance problem/annoyance than a welcomed addition in its current form at least. It'd be interesting with some kind of a vote on this just to see the general opinion.

But I certainly feel that consumables are a good example of the saying: less is more.

Edited by Cr0

On 3/6/2021 at 12:45 PM, Preme said:

"never ever ask for changes to be made to the gameplay cause some new guy on the forum got upsetti spaghetti and screamed no, go away!"

Okay, but like, no?

• Like 1

On 3/6/2021 at 11:45 PM, Preme said:

Very interesting coming from the person who wanted LTL nerfed.

Meme of the century.

• Like 2

On 3/6/2021 at 7:45 PM, Preme said:

What a childish response. Putting the medspray into green slot wouldn't remove its efficacy but stacking it with CA3 (which the majority of the playerbase uses) is just overkill.

Anyway consumables have had their day in this game. We need to remove them.

• Like 2

On 3/5/2021 at 7:11 AM, Uhtdred said:

Medspray + flak jacket is annoying... every tryhard literally using 10-15 medsprays per mission.

shoot better ?

1 hour ago, Fortune Runner said:

shoot better ?

Pretty much this. Any damage taken (regardless of source, can be bullets or even fall damage) instantly stops the consumable's effect. This was actually such a limiting downside that they had to buff the consumable with the doubled regen speed, so that you could get at least something for your consumable use against faster firing weapons (especially in CQC).

• Like 1

Why do you want it removed?, Like medspray is fine.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

shoot better ?

I have over 250k kills

what u mean? 🙂

23 minutes ago, Uhtdred said:

I have over 250k kills

what u mean? 🙂

You don't have to shoot good to get kills.

11 minutes ago, SeventhAce said:

You don't have to shoot good to get kills.

yea well i can't know my k/d so saying my total kills is the only way.

speaking of that... i would love some stats in apb like k/d, winning %, etc...

ironically last time apb stats were shown was in FF bans list 🤣

Edited by Uhtdred

4 hours ago, Uhtdred said:

yea well i can't know my k/d so saying my total kills is the only way.

speaking of that... i would love some stats in apb like k/d, winning %, etc...

ironically last time apb stats were shown was in FF bans list 🤣

We used to get those weekly reports emailed to us. 

I really miss em.

8 hours ago, Hexerin said:

Pretty much this. Any damage taken (regardless of source, can be bullets or even fall damage) instantly stops the consumable's effect. This was actually such a limiting downside that they had to buff the consumable with the doubled regen speed, so that you could get at least something for your consumable use against faster firing weapons (especially in CQC).

Sometimes it takes multiple hits to stop the healing effect.

15 hours ago, SquirrelFace said:

Sometimes it takes multiple hits to stop the healing effect.

Literally not how it works. If you're seeing this, you're getting false positives on your hits which can mean some mixture of different things (packet loss, abnormal network latency, your PC is a toaster, etc). If you actually land a successful shot, the medspray effect will immediately end. It's how the consumable works, and has always worked.

Edited by Hexerin
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Hexerin said:

Literally not how it works. If you're seeing this, you're getting false positives on your hits which can mean some mixture of different things (packet loss, abnormal network latency, your PC is a toaster, etc). If you actually land a successful shot, the medspray effect will immediately end. It's how the consumable works, and has always worked.

False positives don't give you assists. Either way it should be reverted. In it's current form it's like having double HP.

Edited by SquirrelFace

When i see someone use it i atak and make fast a shot and i know he stop regen and he wastet it. No problem. And bring the old spotter back its totaly usless now. And why we cant use radar tower in car?  I want it

You only nerf the legit players!

Edited by Eviltara

On 3/9/2021 at 4:17 PM, LilyRain said:

Very interesting coming from the person who wanted LTL nerfed.

Meme of the century.

No, you suggested ltl should be as powerful as OCA, on which i basicly said thats its a no go for that. That doesnt mean i want ltl nerfed 😄

On 3/9/2021 at 3:58 PM, EvaPooh said:

"never ever ask for changes to be made to the gameplay cause some new guy on the forum got upsetti spaghetti and screamed no, go away!"

Okay, but like, no?

Asking for changes is fine, complaining because your skills are poor is not.

Merged.

On 3/9/2021 at 6:20 PM, Reprimand said:

What a childish response. Putting the medspray into green slot wouldn't remove its efficacy but stacking it with CA3 (which the majority of the playerbase uses) is just overkill.

Anyway consumables have had their day in this game. We need to remove them.

Actually medspray was broken before where it didnt even work properly and when it got fixed it started to get used more, so its actually fixed now 😄

Edited by Preme