Madarapt

BattleEye "kicked (client not responding)

Good evening idk why i have been kicked out because of BattleEye can anyone help me pls ??

It says that "Client is not responding" i tried to unsnistall and install back and restart the computer and nothing changed

7 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

you using standard or adv launcher 

standard

were you able to solve this problem? I got the same error, nothing helps

Had this too yesterday (and a few times in the past). Usually after this message I am moved back to the log-in page and after re-logged in things usually work fine.

So can you log-in again and then play (like I can) or is that error on your end persistent?

On my end I assume the error comes up from time to time because I have an old potato PC and sometimes there are issues with the game loading into a district for a long time, making BattleEye probably think I do not do anything and then throwing me out.

Edited by StevenDeckard

4 hours ago, StevenDeckard said:

Had this too yesterday (and a few times in the past). Usually after this message I am moved back to the log-in page and after re-logged in things usually work fine.

So can you log-in again and then play (like I can) or is that error on your end persistent?

On my end I assume the error comes up from time to time because I have an old potato PC and sometimes there are issues with the game loading into a district for a long time, making BattleEye probably think I do not do anything and then throwing me out.

it didn't help me

Hey @Madarapt

can you give some context, was this:

1) once the game had loaded past the intro splash screen into the main menu lobby - where you select acccount/character?

or

2) on loading screen into a server / district? 

or

3) during a game play session, still actively moving around playing the game ?-

or 

4) you had been AFK out of game, alt-tab'ed to another application?

Also, are you saying since this happened you haven't been able to play since? that's why you reinstalled? 

Edited by Sgt Drayke