Sign in to follow this  
FunPlay

Blue Screen

Hello. Sorry, I don't know much English. For this reason, I could not find information about my error in your forum. If someone has encountered or has an answer to my error, please give a link.

My mistake is that on startup, APB throws a blue screen of death with this error (KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE )

And this mistake isn't just mine. My friends also have the same problem. We have different operating systems, different configurations
computers, and one of the friends even has a laptop. But the error is the same for everyone and only at the first launch, after restarting the system, such an error does not happen for a day, the next day you need to start the game again, catch the error, then restart the system and only then you can go to play: D

This error 

(KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE )

Is generic with out further information.. But the fact you say it happens on start up and the type of issues this is commonly linked to I'd say its system/OS issue not game issue. 

8 hours ago, Sgt Drayke said:

This error 

Is generic with out further information.. But the fact you say it happens on start up and the type of issues this is commonly linked to I'd say its system/OS issue not game issue. 

So I wrote that the problem is not only me. Two of my friends have exactly the same problem, and we have a different system, different configurations of computers

hey @FunPlay. Hope your good. So I get that its happening on multiple systems. and its a pain in The *.. 

Problem you have is youv not provided any further detail to your issue, 

👇

What 

With

When

Where 

Why

. Is this something your experiencing trying to install the game? or do you have it installed already but this is on first launch?  also what OS build do you use? as well as hardware configuration? and installation directory?  Do you by any chance get more information provided with this error message, Windows will normally provide an info box with error code, or just a simple pop up

Additionaly this error when prompted by the OS can be in reference to 100+ reasons, for better understanding to this I can only Direct you to >>HERE  

So for youre case I ask this. 

PC name & model number. (if it is a pre built item) 

or 

PC parts, Exact names and specs. 

+ Version of OS  and last known date it has been updated, Also include graphics driver version. 

You should also your self if you are able to , check your "event viewer" to see what the error is linked to. you will need to do this with "admin privileges" 

1 PC
Ryzen 7 2700
NVIDIA 1060 6
ram 16
Windows 10 pro 64 bit

2 PC
Intel 7 4710mq
NVIDiA 860m
ram 16
Windows 10 home 64 bit

3 PC
Ryzen 5 2600
rx 580
ram 16
Windows 10 pro 64 bit

The latest update is available on all PC
graphic drivers are also updated to the latest versions

https://clck.ru/TWV7P - this is all that is written when the screen is blue

I don't understand English very well, so if you need more information, please write what you need: D

Ok excellent. so ..

PC1 specs meet. the 1060 should play the game fine med to high at 1080 60fps. I would check your bios to make sure the cpu is matchin the memory. and PCIEx is running as required for Nvidia gpu. 

PC2 860m  is regarded as dedicated onchip graphics, ie laptop or  on-motherboard graphics, this unfortunately for this system will not meet the games requirements, you probably could get it running but it wont be very stable. 

PC3 is good. Rx580 is equal to a gtx970/go gtx980 so it should play the game around medium at 1080 60fps . again check bios to make sure it is linking memory correctly and PCIex is as required, AMD gpu it should be happy. 

So..

Issue at hand. because its a very generic fault , i would start at the basics. if you know how and confident check your event log. go to Start and in search type "Event Viewer"  do not get overwhelmed with errors in here there can be a lot for no real reason. this can also take 5 minutes to load.  you need to click on the left side "Custom Views" > "administrive events"  here it will show all known events.  using the Date & Time find your blue screen event, and prior to shutdown/restart identify the error event and take a screen grab of this . it should state in description what caused the event, ie application loaded from C  triggered  X ....... so on.  You can upload the image and post on here if your not sure. 

>> Disclaimer beyond this point any actions taken are your own. 

Another step you can attempt.  Now not all Operating systems are equal depending how it was obtained. no questions asked, you may have corrupt files or driver issues,  especially if all 3 of you used the same "install" sample. so , 

1) disconnect from the net and run Antivirus & malware scanners. 

2) go to start>power > hold left shift and click on Restart = this will load advanced boot options, you need to select the option "Startup Repair"  Follow the steps all the way through, you may be requested to reconnect and download updates if files are required. 

3) also check your mother board make for new drivers, especially if it uses realtek network hardware. This is always an issue if you installed Microsft update Realtek drivers and not direct from Motherboard supplier.   

4) make sure your os is up to date with the following, when you click and install, they will say either, install / repair  or this program is already installed / up to date.  You will be required to restart after each one,. this is required. if you do not restart they may not install or  you may corrupt files.  My advice here is to save all three to seperate folders on your desktop, so you know were and what each on is. 

- Dx package

- Net Frame Work 4.8 (this will only install if you have the previous version from updates ) 

- VCRedist for x86 & x64 (running 64 bit pro you will need both) 

5) the main culprit of all issues, (mcAfee is the worst for False negatives) AntiVirus & other security applications detecting parts of APB or BE and blocking/restricting access, in worse case f this is happen it can cause a mem leak/stability and result in OS bluescreen shutdown. 

Good luck happy hunting. 

Edited by Sgt Drayke

The first photo is a "Critical" level."

On 1 photo it is written that " The system rebooted, finished working with errors. Possible reasons for the error: the system stopped responding, there was a critical failure, or the power went out unexpectedly."
https://sun9-1.userapi.com/impg/uTFrojK-8MKCmk7QOSc_OBIs0-U_Lk2R8TElKQ/2ky0FGd2nNA.jpg?size=1384x610&quality=96&sign=6ba10ec88922c9218ae64cc62a279eec&type=album

.2 photos are up to the blue screen. The Level Of "Error"
The previous system shutdown at 21: 02: 38 on 03.03.2021 was unexpected.

https://sun9-37.userapi.com/impg/BcnpIvvtD-kp9uYIxf59yjsoOFJFn3p54xxAVg/QVcMxPJ1feA.jpg?size=1806x684&quality=96&sign=c8ab6f982803b7060fe8e09f5fa77a33&type=album

Hi Funplay , 

so unfortunatly this doesnt outline much in terms of your issues. these come accross as generic Kernal Events. Most would simply say to either 

1) unplug all addition devices connect by usb and try the scenario again.  this would check if you have too many devices pulling power or a problem with a port shorting. 

2) attempt adjust power plan if in case the systems "auto detected" power plan is wrong, again not always right. 

To better understand your issues you need to check your "event Viewer" between critical even upto 45 minutes before the kernal power event as this is just simply a generic error, 

e0ef9d28f5af5415b88a3f49c6f888ca1d67128a 

image is for example

if you view this pic, you will see i have highlighted in blue an error event log, this is the "shut down" event log, after this is the "critical" event.  you need to be checking anything in the red marker area (your 45 minutes may contain more or less events). you will see they look the same until you click on them, for me viewing this i can see that 30 minutes before the "critical" event a "display" error was prompted, were for some reason the Nvidia Drivers where stopped and restarted. this can cause the system to become unstable.

Hope this helps you. 👍

Edited by Sgt Drayke