Sign in to follow this  
Defeat

Detect THIS, battleye.

27 minutes ago, (PS4)odisseyus said:

I'm not using a PC, haHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I doubt I could ever take seriously someone with that profile pic, but I'd like to watch you go against me with a xim4 while I use a controller. I eat m/kb edgelords like you everyday and I don't even care about the calories.

I have a PS4... and like 6 PC's (5 laptops, 1 desktop)

I can say, that I like the PS4 controller, it fits well, and works for some games.

I can also say that I love keyboard and mouse input, it works for most games.

(Racing games, controller always beats keyboard and mouse)

but a competitive, and fast paced game like APB? Kb/m hands down. You need the precision, and the reflex of your whole hand and wrist to get the most out of your game. (it's why CS:GO doesn't exist on consoles)

Making fun of someone's profile pic is attacking the person not the argument, let's try to dial that down. It's like someone calling you a Yu-Gi-Oh scrub or something like that. It's not thought provoking, only stupid jabs a person's avatar. Keep it far from the forums.

Not saying a controller is better than a mouse for shooter games, just saying that I learned how to master a controller thru the years, and can hold my own against xim4 users I meet in game. And judging by his obviously ignorant approach to the ps4 gaming scene, I wouldn't have problem rekking his edgy patootie. That's all.

Yes, a mouse is more precise. Yes, a mouse is faster.

But look at it from this point of view: if some dude who can't play for shit pulled an NTEC on you, would you be able to kill him with an FBW?

Sure, I could make a better example, but right now I can't think about a gun that sucks patootie, so let's just go with prim vs sec.

And yes, you would kill him.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)odisseyus said:

Not saying a controller is better than a mouse for shooter games, just saying that I learned how to master a controller thru the years, and can hold my own against xim4 users I meet in game. And judging by his obviously ignorant approach to the ps4 gaming scene, I wouldn't have problem rekking his edgy patootie. That's all.

Yes, a mouse is more precise. Yes, a mouse is faster.

But look at it from this point of view: if some dude who can't play for shit pulled an NTEC on you, would you be able to kill him with an FBW?

Sure, I could make a better example, but right now I can't think about a gun that sucks patootie, so let's just go with prim vs sec.

And yes, you would kill him.

Your not the first person to start a thread like this.

the "undectable by anticheat"  Threads are not new .

https://forums-old.gamersfirst.com/topic/370600-undetected-how-to-cheat-and-bypass-punkbuster/?hl=%2Bhipshotdot#entry3898862

6 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Oof... and here I am with crayola all over mine. 

GG 

back in 2012 i used tape with a black dot in the middle...but after a while i realized i didn't need it lol

1 hour ago, Zolerox said:

"Controller will beat a mouse and keyboard"

tenor.gif

happens all the time on xbox/ps4, xim still has limitations so the controller beasts just farm the shitty ximmers lmao

2 minutes ago, niblyv said:

happens all the time on xbox/ps4, xim still has limitations so the controller beasts just farm the shitty ximmers lmao

Want to see the controller user Lean.

holy the flaming going on here is nuts.

you guys are legends.

(also, controller will 9/10 lose to kbm on a pc. i dont think i could ever lose to a controller player on nearly any game besides racing games, which in that case id just bust out the wheel.)

18 minutes ago, Zolerox said:

Want to see the controller user Lean.

lean is automatic on the console apb

12 minutes ago, Fur said:

holy the flaming going on here is nuts.

you guys are legends. 

(also, controller will 9/10 lose to kbm on a pc. i dont think i could ever lose to a controller player on nearly any game besides racing games, which in that case id just bust out the wheel.)

hes talking about on ps4 where the mouse users still have limited turnrates and the xim "profiles" are kind of shit

6 minutes ago, niblyv said:

hes talking about on ps4 where the mouse users still have limited turnrates and the xim "profiles" are kind of shit

yeah but why would you play on a console it's 2018

i seriously dont understand how people who consider themselves 'good at games' or 'not casuals' can play console BESIDES Nintendo consoles. Like, it makes no sense. Nearly all the games worthwhile on Console are also on PC.

Also, when comparing kbm vs controller, it's best to compare them on PC as controllers are almost perfectly mapped with many programs to choose from, while kbm on console is.. well, garbage.

(plus framerate is better, game options are better, keybindings for both kbm and controller are better, etc etc)

27 minutes ago, niblyv said:

Automatic leaning 

Consoles in a nutshell

"just play the game for them"

1 hour ago, Pichu said:

Moved thread to off-topic area.

offtopic. uhm. did I miss something?

52 minutes ago, Fur said:

yeah but why would you play on a console it's 2018

i seriously dont understand how people who consider themselves 'good at games' or 'not casuals' can play console BESIDES Nintendo consoles. Like, it makes no sense. Nearly all the games worthwhile on Console are also on PC.

Also, when comparing kbm vs controller, it's best to compare them on PC as controllers are almost perfectly mapped with many programs to choose from, while kbm on console is.. well, garbage.

(plus framerate is better, game options are better, keybindings for both kbm and controller are better, etc etc)

uhm, can you explain the reasoning behind your statement, please?

cause until now you are just showing yourself as another pc master race edgelord.

you can be competitive if you play on console (I think that's what you meant, cause "good at games" is just a meme at this point).

control methods are literally the only difference between console and PC.

Yes, we have lower framerate, so what? Framerate is just an excuse for bad players to pretend theyre good and they're just out of luck. A good player will always prevail on a bad one, even if he has half of his fps.

Returning to the controls subject: m/KB will play against m/KB, dualshocks will play against dualshocks, whatever the Xbox controller is called will play against whatever its called. Now that you have the premise, go look up the definition of competition.

its like a formula1 racer that says you can't be good at riding bikes.

doesnt make much sense, does it?

to make another point, and you can have your opinion on this: a good controller player will probably win over a bad mkb player, and that's literally all I fuckin said. please screenshot and tell me where and if I ever said controllers are better than mkb for aiming. even if they arguably aren't worse, they're just harder to use.

1 hour ago, (PS4)odisseyus said:

uhm, can you explain the reasoning behind your statement, please?

cause until now you are just showing yourself as another pc master race edgelord.

I'm not another pc master race edgelord. I don't hate, nor bash people for playing Console. People can play what they want idc. HOWEVER, when playing competitively there's 0 reason to use a console. Again, lower framerate, settings can hardly be changed, blah blah blah. If you want me to be 'pc master race edgelord' i can go on and on about how PC IS completely superior in almost every way. But thats not my point. My point is about competitive play. A competitive player when it comes to gaming isnt going to just sit back and be like 'yeah okay im fine with 60fps, whatever res the game decides, a controller, and terrible graphics'. Theyre going to get every edge they can, which is why I don't understand how people can consider themselves competitive yet play on a weaker platform, where there are many benefits to a PC. Even if you want to use a controller a PC is still superior.

you can be competitive if you play on console (I think that's what you meant, cause "good at games" is just a meme at this point).

control methods are literally the only difference between console and PC.

Yes, we have lower framerate, so what? Framerate is just an excuse for bad players to pretend theyre good and they're just out of luck. A good player will always prevail on a bad one, even if he has half of his fps.

As said above there are a lot of differences. Framerate isnt an excuse at high play. It's important. A CS:GO pro isnt going to be okay with 60fps, theyre not even okay with 120fps. Why do you think professional play of nearly every game is on PC. The only one I can think of that isnt is COD (which iirc is a joke these days) and Halo? (im not sure if Halo is or not).

(Technically Smash is console, but again, it's Nintendo and can't be played on PC. The exception is Melee, but again, competitiveness requires EVERYTHING to be perfect. Emulation is NOT perfect, and therefor they play on the more perfect platform, being the proprietary console that the game resides on.)

Res, controls, color, acceleration, graphics, these are all important for comp play. Thats why CSGO players all have quite different settings.

Returning to the controls subject: m/KB will play against m/KB, dualshocks will play against dualshocks, whatever the Xbox controller is called will play against whatever its called. Now that you have the premise, go look up the definition of competition.

That wasnt my point. You can have control types play against any control type, thats fine. Use what you want (even tho kbm is objectively superior in 99% of games) My point was why gimp yourself by using a console. You'd be a better player using controller on PC.

to make another point, and you can have your opinion on this: a good controller player will probably win over a bad mkb player, and that's literally all I fuckin said. please screenshot and tell me where and if I ever said controllers are better than mkb for aiming. even if they arguably aren't worse, they're just harder to use.

That also wasn't my point. I was talking about comparing them at the same level. Me, being a good kbm player, will never lose to the best controller player on APB. And I can practically garantee that. If they hook their controller up to a PC (because again, why would I want to gimp myself, and kbm mapping on console is shit while controller mapping on PC is near perfect) and try and face the best, they will lose 9/10. THAT was my point.

Sure, a good controller player (thinking top 5% to compensate for controller being worse) vs a low gold kbm player would probably win. But thats not a fair fight is it? Needs to be same level of skill.

Ya the flame is funny as heck, and calling out console players for no reason other than to do that is also funny. But I was taking quite the objective approach, while you are not. You're taking a more 'well if a and b and c then d', you're very specific while im looking for the most optimal way to compare them. The most optimal way would show kbm being /objectively/ better. 

My point flew over your head and thats alright. Use what you want my dude idc. It's cool that there are console players. However flying into a forum composed of 99% PC players and calling people out saying you'd beat em all is probably not a good idea, and also probably not true.

Anyway this post is HUUUUUGE and I went overboard so i prob wont post on this topic again idk I just figured id explain my point since you didn't seem to understand

time to go back to memeing it up XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

4 hours ago, Sergsininia said:

I have a PS4... and like 6 PC's (5 laptops, 1 desktop)

I can say, that I like the PS4 controller, it fits well, and works for some games.

I can also say that I love keyboard and mouse input, it works for most games.

(Racing games, controller always beats keyboard and mouse)

but a competitive, and fast paced game like APB? Kb/m hands down. You need the precision, and the reflex of your whole hand and wrist to get the most out of your game. (it's why CS:GO doesn't exist on consoles)

Making fun of someone's profile pic is attacking the person not the argument, let's try to dial that down. It's like someone calling you a Yu-Gi-Oh scrub or something like that. It's not thought provoking, only stupid jabs a person's avatar. Keep it far from the forums.

CS:GO only works on console. What are you talking about.

1 hour ago, Fur said:

I'm not another pc master race edgelord. I don't hate, nor bash people for playing Console. People can play what they want idc. HOWEVER, when playing competitively there's 0 reason to use a console. Again, lower framerate, settings can hardly be changed, blah blah blah. If you want me to be 'pc master race edgelord' i can go on and on about how PC IS completely superior in almost every way. But thats not my point. My point is about competitive play. A competitive player when it comes to gaming isnt going to just sit back and be like 'yeah okay im fine with 60fps, whatever res the game decides, a controller, and terrible graphics'. Theyre going to get every edge they can, which is why I don't understand how people can consider themselves competitive yet play on a weaker platform, where there are many benefits to a PC. Even if you want to use a controller a PC is still superior.

As said above there are a lot of differences. Framerate isnt an excuse at high play. It's important. A CS:GO pro isnt going to be okay with 60fps, theyre not even okay with 120fps. Why do you think professional play of nearly every game is on PC. The only one I can think of that isnt is COD (which iirc is a joke these days) and Halo? (im not sure if Halo is or not).

(Technically Smash is console, but again, it's Nintendo and can't be played on PC. The exception is Melee, but again, competitiveness requires EVERYTHING to be perfect. Emulation is NOT perfect, and therefor they play on the more perfect platform, being the proprietary console that the game resides on.)

Res, controls, color, acceleration, graphics, these are all important for comp play. Thats why CSGO players all have quite different settings.

That wasnt my point. You can have control types play against any control type, thats fine. Use what you want (even tho kbm is objectively superior in 99% of games) My point was why gimp yourself by using a console. You'd be a better player using controller on PC.

That also wasn't my point. I was talking about comparing them at the same level. Me, being a good kbm player, will never lose to the best controller player on APB. And I can practically garantee that. If they hook their controller up to a PC (because again, why would I want to gimp myself, and kbm mapping on console is shit while controller mapping on PC is near perfect) and try and face the best, they will lose 9/10. THAT was my point.

Sure, a good controller player (thinking top 5% to compensate for controller being worse) vs a low gold kbm player would probably win. But thats not a fair fight is it? Needs to be same level of skill.

Ya the flame is funny as heck, and calling out console players for no reason other than to do that is also funny. But I was taking quite the objective approach, while you are not. You're taking a more 'well if a and b and c then d', you're very specific while im looking for the most optimal way to compare them. The most optimal way would show kbm being /objectively/ better. 

My point flew over your head and thats alright. Use what you want my dude idc. It's cool that there are console players. However flying into a forum composed of 99% PC players and calling people out saying you'd beat em all is probably not a good idea, and also probably not true.

Anyway this post is HUUUUUGE and I went overboard so i prob wont post on this topic again idk I just figured id explain my point since you didn't seem to understand

time to go back to memeing it up XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Nice post.

Too bad you filled it with everything you said before, just using different words, and still didn't succeed to answer to ANY of my points.

I understand your point very well, too bad that doesn't make it true. 

Again, look up the definition of competition.

You claim to be different from anyone else who spits on consoles, but here you are, saying the same old shit.

"Fuck those bikers, amirite? Racing cars are the real shit. I bet I can win them cause they're slower than me, and what the hell, why do they even race? ROFL"

Also, you keep claiming I said shit I never said. You trying too hard, and you even try to make yourself appear like the reasoning guy. Get outta here

8 hours ago, (PS4)odisseyus said:

-blah blah blah-

Yu-Gi-Oh nerd comes to flex, fails.

I bet pc bronzes roll over console golds. Even with autoaim you can't keep up, you barely have 40 fps while I'm on that silky smooth 120 paired with 144hz monitor with gysnc.

Edited by Luminesca

This is going no where. Either somebody close it or let's just accept the irony that "Console" players have to use a PC to even access their forums.

Game 

Set

Match.

would be hilarious if the employees from battleeye support, would come to your house to apprehend you from cheating in a video game.

Sign in to follow this