Sign in to follow this  
cowhorseman

the p90

when are you gonna fix the model of this gun. it's a top load bullpup and I've staring at it for around 2 and 1/2 hours and how cursed it is that they stuck the mag in the bottom

for one the 5.7x28mm isn't that big for a mag that size that's like rifle round not pistol and the mag slides in the top and ejects out the bottom. what's going on here? the mag go's in bottom shells eject out the top? into my face? i can't have that hot brass hurts for like .5 seconds and because everyone is a special snowflake today i can't have that. it looks wrong it feels wrongdaniel-dexter-taylor-p90-hp.jpg?14535803 we need a real p90 dammit 

see how wrong that is? now look at a real p90

FN_P90_Rotators_f-1800x900.jpg

makes me wanna vomit

anyway i felt like ranting about something so yea 

FIX IT

What gets to me is the fact that this weapon was suppose to be a 3 Slot ACES with no dummy red mod. G1 messed up and added a permanent version to the joker store. They didn't want to lose money on ACES sales, so they changed it to an OCA reskin.

34 minutes ago, SquirrelFace said:

What gets to me is the fact that this weapon was suppose to be a 3 Slot ACES with no dummy red mod. G1 messed up and added a permanent version to the joker store. They didn't want to lose money on ACES sales, so they changed it to an OCA reskin.

I believe they changed it because A: it was a laser beam with different mods and B: they were lazy so they made an OCA reskin out of it.

Remember when i bought the 1 slot for JT permanent and it already shredded hard.

E: 

I kinda prefered using heavy barrel on it 

Edited by JunoSuzuki

2 hours ago, JunoSuzuki said:

I believe they changed it because A: it was a laser beam with different mods and B: they were lazy so they made an OCA reskin out of it.

Remember when i bought the 1 slot for JT permanent and it already shredded hard.

E: 

I kinda prefered using heavy barrel on it 

hey how did you get that extra crosshair that stays on your screen all the time

8 minutes ago, cowhorseman said:

hey how did you get that extra crosshair that stays on your screen all the time

That's not me but that's called overlay crosshair.

There's programs for that and certain screens have that in built. You can also just draw a dot in the middle of your screen for the same effect.

Edited by JunoSuzuki

It's inspired by the real world P90, but it's infact not actually. I have mixed feelings about how RP for the most part just added guns that were straight 1:1's of real weapons. when RTW actually tried to be creative. The ejection port is on the side by the way, ironically making it very un-ambidextrous, opposite of the real gun (but very much like the L85/VAS weapons),

5 hours ago, Acornie said:

It's inspired by the real world P90, but it's infact not actually. I have mixed feelings about how RP for the most part just added guns that were straight 1:1's of real weapons. when RTW actually tried to be creative. The ejection port is on the side by the way, ironically making it very un-ambidextrous, opposite of the real gun (but very much like the L85/VAS weapons),

idk what this games thing is for the L85

it's widely known for being a trash gun and your better off with your handgun then that rifle, yet here it is in apb rated with the ak as it is a clone of it and it's super good to use. i feel like the person who made it was upset his favorite gun was a laughing stock 

40 minutes ago, cowhorseman said:

idk what this games thing is for the L85

As far as I'm aware, main infamy around was the reliability under stress/dirt the British Military put them through and that only applies to the A1 iteration; the VAS weapons are created by Agrotech, so the assumption would be that they were designed and constructed better than their real world counterparts.

Only being able to see Apb's weaponry from the perspective of their real world counterparts instead of within the lore is quite a bit more boring and takes away some of this game's charm in my opinion.