Sign in to follow this  
Didi0s

This can happen

Will APB stay the same this year? Or Administrator! Hey wake up! you are watching everyone complain about lack of content, Launch the Engine soon with time you solve the Bugs. or are they waiting for the Citadel to die like Jericho NA? the majority that "abandoned the game" went to the Citadel and had problems with ping, and many did not want to start a new character from scratch, these really left the apb, it is necessary now to "migrate" or unify the 2 servers for the time being this Wonderful Work of Art Engine upgrade from You. The month of July came August I think that's where Engine will come from. NA ended by the end of the year, and many Citadel players dissatisfied with the promise will also abandon the game. If the Engine is difficult, do not insist on leaving everything depending on it, do not be bad, it does not cost to unify before.

NA population was going to die in the future anyways it was going to happen, whereas EU will probably last for a while, they don't care as long as there's players playing. How many servers the population had died already? Colby NA west, HAN (asia + Oceania) , Hoplon (brazilian server) all merge to create Jericho.  If you want to play on a populated server, you need to create a new character for that server again. Which most of these players did in the past before the merge. 

The truth is EU will be the only server that is going to be populated regardless if they do a world merge. they just feed existing players onto that server which only benefits the EU players to increase it's population more. Just like how HAN and hoplon was feed into NA , so they could play on high latency with better population though it was unplayable against Americans and most of them uninstalled.

dead game with no future growth on other region, even if they add in region distinct servers. 

you won't be seeing those 700+ asia player or at least 100 Oceania players base or those old NA players coming back. 

Edited by Deadliest

13 hours ago, Deadliest said:

NA population was going to die in the future anyways it was going to happen, whereas EU will probably last for a while, they don't care as long as there's players playing. How many servers the population had died already? Colby NA west, HAN (asia + Oceania) , Hoplon (brazilian server) all merge to create Jericho.  If you want to play on a populated server, you need to create a new character for that server again. Which most of these players did in the past before the merge. 

The truth is EU will be the only server that is going to be populated regardless if they do a world merge. they just feed existing players onto that server which only benefits the EU players to increase it's population more. Just like how HAN and hoplon was feed into NA , so they could play on high latency with better population though it was unplayable against Americans and most of them uninstalled.

dead game with no future growth on other region, even if they add in region distinct servers. 

you won't be seeing those 700+ asia player or at least 100 Oceania players base or those old NA players coming back. 

Would you like LO to release the last build from the open beta with the all its flaws. Or would you like them to move some development resources to dance with the current crutches in the code to make another clunky event or a new weapon that will be op af that eventually will get nerfed into hell. 

Also, do you have any suggestions how to bring players to NA right now?

I said that they can unify Jericho and Citadel, for the time being they develop the engine, About Inviting new Players has to Change something before, One tip I have is to improve the Tutorial and make it more dynamic for better understanding! is what new online games have a system of '' Bot '' the novice player plays against the '' machine '' until a level of character level lvl 50 arrives and in this period of tutorial will only be players Tutorials against Bots, it's an idea simple I have in several games I know, and after that the novice Player has his undefined Rank this for future competitive matches but that is something else, Another thing is to change the Game interface APB has always the same menu I have seen the from Nova Engine and I didn't find it very comfortable, they could change a few things, Anyway these basic things that make a difference in arresting the new player, it won't be every player that we can teach the basics there are people who don't play with friends or just download the game to test and then give up what you saw next as everyone knows what will be ... Ah A curiosity for you, there was a server in Brazil and had a complete translation in Pt, and this was not updated in the migration to G1 and LO post too, mu itos Players asked for the Native Pt translation and did nothing about it, it is unfortunate that.

they could change a few things, Anyway these basic things that make a difference in arresting the new player, it won't be every player that we can teach the basics there are people who don't play with friends or just download the game to test and then give up what you saw next as everyone knows what will be ... Ah A curiosity for you, there was a server in Brazil and had a complete translation in Pt, and this was not updated in the migration to G1 and LO post too, mu itos Players asked for the Native Pt translation and did nothing about it, it is unfortunate that.

7 hours ago, Lign said:

Would you like LO to release the last build from the open beta with the all its flaws. Or would you like them to move some development resources to dance with the current crutches in the code to make another clunky event or a new weapon that will be op af that eventually will get nerfed into hell. 

Also, do you have any suggestions how to bring players to NA right now?

I have ideas but they ain't realistic for LO.

minor changes to the game is what they could only do.

No event or weapon balance will make people to re download and play again. New players seem to be non-existence they are highly going to uninstall due to population not allowing them to progress any further or simple not having fun due to them being farm by existing veterans.

A new player starting this year will not be able to hit max rank on NA the grind is so hideous they won't even bother.

Edited by Deadliest

13 hours ago, Deadliest said:

I have ideas but they ain't realistic for LO.

minor changes to the game is what they could only do.

No event or weapon balance will make people to re download and play again. New players seem to be non-existence they are highly going to uninstall due to population not allowing them to progress any further or simple not having fun due to them being farm by existing veterans.

A new player starting this year will not be able to hit max rank on NA the grind is so hideous they won't even bother.

I agree there’re tones of minor changes or QoL changes LO can do on the current engine but I do believe it won’t change a lot and population won’t comeback. 

Instead of repeating the same words on forums again and again, I would just wait until they release a new engine or when the game dies completely. Nothing really we can do here

Edited by Lign

On 2/27/2021 at 1:41 AM, Didi0s said:

The month of July came August I think that's where Engine will come from.

Don't worry. It has been coming since 2014.

Also I pretty much called it that it is not going to happen in 2020 unlike a certain SPCT who tried to make fun of me when I said it.

4 minutes ago, PotatoeGirl said:

Don't worry. It has been coming since 2014.

Also I pretty much called it that it is not going to happen in 2020 unlike a certain SPCT who tried to make fun of me when I said it.

weird flex but ok

Sign in to follow this