owzzy

Are Steam achievements broken?

Finally completed the 'out on patrol' achievement and it hasn't shown up on my steam profile...

Maybe they got broken in a patch some time ago?

Considering you literally cannot 100% the game (unless you've played since the beginning), yes they are broken.

Edited by Hexerin

1 hour ago, Noob_Guardian said:

I still haven't been able to get certain achievements because I missed the holiday #### ones...

You and me both. Had I known that they were going to add Steam achievements to the game, I would have been more diligent in collecting them. That being said, it's still a total dick move to have achievements that can only be acquired at a certain point in time, because that breaks the fundamental foundation of what Steam achievements are. Will always remain a black mark against this game for me, unless Little Orbit decides one day to right the wrong and remove those seasonal achievements from the listing.

Edited by Hexerin
  • Like 1

When a friend, who does have the holiday achievement, logs into your steam account without ingame/steam connected it will add the achievements to your steam account. The only thing that doesn't add up is the achievement date, just saying.

5 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

I still haven't been able to get certain achievements because I missed the holiday #### ones...

6 hours ago, Hexerin said:

Considering you literally cannot 100% the game (unless you've played since the beginning), yes they are broken.

Just to be clear, I'm not talking about the old 2015 Christmas and 2013 Epidemic achievements that you can't get anymore, I'm talking about ones that you can get today but still don't show up on steam achievements when you complete them in-game.

Well my post from another era got deleted,

but try open steam overlay while game is in loading screen into district,should load achivements into steam

1 hour ago, owzzy said:

Just to be clear, I'm not talking about the old 2015 Christmas and 2013 Epidemic achievements that you can't get anymore, I'm talking about ones that you can get today but still don't show up on steam achievements when you complete them in-game.

Oh, I'm fully aware. I'm just tossing it out there because it's still relevant, and still a disgrace that it hasn't been resolved to this day.

I noticed this too - I finally started a crim character and none of the achievements I've unlocked for the first time are showing in Steam.