Sign in to follow this  
isaac-the-dad

Here's a funny meme:

I just realized that APB: Reloaded is available on PS5 as a backwards-compat app from PS4.
AND
I googled for the gameplay vids.
A little bit of context: played APB:R on PS4 Slim, it's not good - fps-- terrible. We're talking like, 15 fps or 25 indoors. Also, I had plenty of server disconnects when playing on WI-FI.

And so, PS5?! Brisk, super-smooth, eye-pleasing, heartwarming, solid 60 FPS, CARL! It's amazing! The resolution is probably 1080p too. Although, the footage suffers from BAD LOD streaming issues, pic related. 

(although, FPS still drops when near exploded vehicles and god only knows where else)

What you think guys? Imagine no chat, no macros, no cheaters, no mouse! What a great experience it should be!
(also I unironically wonder if LO makes any money from it and how it compares to console. And whether if ARMAS is more/less popular there)

• Like 1

It's not optimized for current gen consoles yet.

1 hour ago, isaac-the-dad said:

What you think guys? Imagine no chat, no macros, no cheaters, no mouse! What a great experience it should be!

The game still has chat. Macros are possible with modded controllers (scuf etc.) and you can still cheat by using a mouse/keyboard converter. But at least no wallhacks and aimbots!

That aside though, yeah, overall a healthier game, but console APB has its flaws in other spots.

Edited by GhosT
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, GhosT said:

It's not optimized for current gen consoles yet.

The game still has chat. Macros are possible with modded controllers (scuf etc.) and you can still cheat by using a mouse/keyboard converter. But at least no wallhacks and aimbots!

That aside though, yeah, overall a healthier game, but console APB has its flaws in other spots.

Nothing you can do>> to other games too... you know.

Edited by EMilika

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

Consoles have diss tracks. 

What? Like, extended MP3 library that you can play in a car has some diss hip-hop track?

I find APB graphics on consoles aesthetically unbearable. I sincerely hope PC version will never look anything like that. 

• Like 1

i would rather every pc player but me start blatantly cheating than put up with console players for any extended length of time

Edited by AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

16 hours ago, isaac-the-dad said:

"no mouse!"

That is not entirely true, adapters for keyboard and mouse do exist. I wouldn't think that game like this is good experience on consoles, too fast paced for game controller, as a matter of fact any FPS or TPS game is worse on consoles imo.

17 hours ago, Bambola said:

I sincerely hope PC version will never look anything like that. 

hohohoo *clenches teeth* yeaaah i don't know.... 🙂

Sign in to follow this