Sign in to follow this  
isaac-the-dad

Can I transfer customizable item OR money to another char?

I have 450k in money and I am starting a new cop character.
Can I transfer the money?
Can I transfer a customizable vehicle?
What should I buy as a crim for my cop?

You cant transfer money, but you can transfer mods, clothes, vehicles, music, logos and certain weapons.

1 minute ago, Y2Venom said:

You cant transfer money, but you can transfer mods, clothes, vehicles, music, logos and certain weapons.

Will vehicles and logos remain customizable?
Will my mod slots unlock if I attain mods from another char?

2 minutes ago, isaac-the-dad said:

Will vehicles and logos remain customizable?

No. Only the original creator can alter them. 

2 minutes ago, isaac-the-dad said:

Will my mod slots unlock if I attain mods from another char?

Mods can be sent between characters, but open slotted weapons will still be required for use. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Mods can be sent between characters, but open slotted weapons will still be required for use. 

How about I buy Growl I2 with 2 open slots and transfer it - will I be able to put the mods into the open slots?

42 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

No. Only the original creator can alter them. 

If I transfer the car back to the creator, will I be able to customize it? Or refurbishing will lock the customization for everyone?

You can transfer APB$ between characters on the same server if you have a friend that you trust whom you can trade the money to and then they trade it back to your new character. Customizable items that are F2P (not purchased from Armas/Joker Store) can be sent to other characters but not customized on other characters than the one that created them.

Mod slots do not unlock automatically. You need to own open-slotted weapons account wide for them to be available on your new characters.

1 hour ago, isaac-the-dad said:

How about I buy Growl I2 with 2 open slots and transfer it - will I be able to put the mods into the open slots?

I believe you should be able to do that since if I recall correctly the 2 slot Growl is a F2P car that costs 400k and is available to everyone.

1 hour ago, isaac-the-dad said:

If I transfer the car back to the creator, will I be able to customize it? Or refurbishing will lock the customization for everyone?

Yes, it will always be customizable to the original creator regardless of the amount of refurbishing. However, some items cost a lot to refurbish, such as 4-slot cars.

• Thanks 1

If you want to trade your cash over you'll need a friend. Then have your friend trade the money to your new character.

You can trade cars and symbols over via the mailbox but cannot be customized on the new character. But if you want to tweak them, send them back to the original character.

Then the last question...nothing. If you follow the stuff above. But if you need to buy stuff, buy clotting agent immediately. Send it to the new character and replace field supplier with it until you get another character slot. Buy ir3,hs3,rs3, and cj3 if you can.

Anything else bought should be unique to your cop. (Car-wise and clothing-wise)

Edited by R3ACT3M
  • Thanks 1

Oh my god guys, I am so thankful for your answers! Flaws and Reactem - guys, I'm extremely happy that you took your time and addressed al the stuff I asked.

PS: in the back of my mind this whole time had the idea that "damn, I probably should just open Flaws guide, maybe it says something about it there..."
I didn't, eventually, but I still thought about it, and then you yourself responded, I find it -- like, cute 🙂

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, isaac-the-dad said:

Oh my god guys, I am so thankful for your answers! Flaws and Reactem - guys, I'm extremely happy that you took your time and addressed al the stuff I asked.

PS: in the back of my mind this whole time had the idea that "damn, I probably should just open Flaws guide, maybe it says something about it there..."
I didn't, eventually, but I still thought about it, and then you yourself responded, I find it -- like, cute 🙂

You're welcome.

Sign in to follow this