Sign in to follow this  
R3ACT3M

Account shared bank and Double XP events

Sure it's been mentioned at some point.

But for those of us who have many characters (I myself have 5) having a shared bank would be really nice for the normal in-game $ (not JT)

Currently the only way to get money from one character to another is via trading with a middle man. Which if you have someone you trust readily available that's great but a bit of an inconvenience.

I think GTA 5 has this as a feature that the bank is shared between both characters but money can be withdrawn so it's directly in the characters inventory.

Next, as most APB players know. leveling in APB...is SO FREAKING SLOW.

It would be nice to see in the future double xp events to attract players back for the time frame and help with some of the grind.

• Like 7

A shared bank account between characters would be nice, although I feel like some sort of daily transaction limit might have to be added to keep people playing the game vs just ram raiding on a crim character.

Double XP (and maybe double APB$) events are a great idea, and once things are back to normal with premium, I can see that being quite lucrative too.

• Like 1

Not sure about account shared cash but JT definietly should be shared. 

And no, grind is not slow at all. Even if its slow, this is MMO Shooter in the end, everyone has same progress speed. But, it doesn't mean we should not get XP events. Events are nice. 

• Like 2

we need a form of making JT tradeable. i got like 15k on a char and i don't do anything with it becuase i already have them at 255 

also events that give standing at like x2 x3 etc would help becuase after awhile of dying to the same opp 15 times and losing no matter what i get bored and just sit there 

• Like 1

On 2/26/2021 at 9:11 PM, Zyswen said:

Not sure about account shared cash but JT definietly should be shared. 

And no, grind is not slow at all. Even if its slow, this is MMO Shooter in the end, everyone has same progress speed. But, it doesn't mean we should not get XP events. Events are nice. 

On 2/27/2021 at 12:35 PM, cowhorseman said:

we need a form of making JT tradeable. i got like 15k on a char and i don't do anything with it becuase i already have them at 255 

also events that give standing at like x2 x3 etc would help becuase after awhile of dying to the same opp 15 times and losing no matter what i get bored and just sit there 

Trading JT is a great idea for us the players, but is a horrible idea for LO making money. So in that regard I don't think tradable JT would ever happen. If they do decide I imagine some kind of limit would be put in place.

What about something like a loose streak, so after maybe 2-5 losses the game will double/triple the xp game for a 1 match. Hmm I do imagine it being problematic as people may begin to loose on purpose for more XP. 

What they should do is add a gun range to Social district to let you test a gun right then and there without having to waste a free rent. It would also/just maybe show players how weapons behave to know how to better counter them rather than just complain about balance and cheating. 

2 hours ago, R3ACT3M said:

Trading JT is a great idea for us the players, but is a horrible idea for LO making money. So in that regard I don't think tradable JT would ever happen. If they do decide I imagine some kind of limit would be put in place.

What about something like a loose streak, so after maybe 2-5 losses the game will double/triple the xp game for a 1 match. Hmm I do imagine it being problematic as people may begin to loose on purpose for more XP. 

What they should do is add a gun range to Social district to let you test a gun right then and there without having to waste a free rent. It would also/just maybe show players how weapons behave to know how to better counter them rather than just complain about balance and cheating. 

honesty for guns they need to use numbers instead of bars. as far as i have noticed ingame through many shifts and changes in them the bars never have once moved so i feel as if it is giving false stats to a player, as well as putting a guns spread on the list aswell so people can get an idea on what the gun is best for... even though you can long range with lmgs just as good as cqc with them

• Like 1

5 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

honesty for guns they need to use numbers instead of bars. as far as i have noticed ingame through many shifts and changes in them the bars never have once moved so i feel as if it is giving false stats to a player, as well as putting a guns spread on the list aswell so people can get an idea on what the gun is best for... even though you can long range with lmgs just as good as cqc with them

Oh for sure, those bars mean absolutely nothing. If anything they should put the direct stats right in there for players too see. Or better put a picture or some other type of indicator to show bloom/recoil similar to rainbow six siege. OR EVEN BETTER attach video demonstrations of weapons and their intended range and use. OR EVEN SPECTACULAR add in a gun range.

A gun range somewhere in the vast unused space of Social would be great - the ability to play different shooting games alone or with friends would be cool too. Static targets, moving targets, etc.

On 3/1/2021 at 8:36 AM, R3ACT3M said:

Oh for sure, those bars mean absolutely nothing. If anything they should put the direct stats right in there for players too see. Or better put a picture or some other type of indicator to show bloom/recoil similar to rainbow six siege. OR EVEN BETTER attach video demonstrations of weapons and their intended range and use. OR EVEN SPECTACULAR add in a gun range.

A gun range would absolutely be sick !! We really should ask LO to put one when they will be done with the engine upgrade ! 😄 

On 2/28/2021 at 11:36 PM, R3ACT3M said:

in social they could add a gun range behind the JT store were you can rent and use any gun of any kind with (almost) any mod so that way you can understand them.

be more useful then that dumbass RIOT guy standing up top with nothing to sell EVER

3 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

in social they could add a gun range behind the JT store were you can rent and use any gun of any kind with (almost) any mod so that way you can understand them.

be more useful then that dumbass RIOT guy standing up top with nothing to sell EVER

That was the idea, I see it fitting in perfectly into social

There are some great suggestions in this thread, I am not very optimistic on seeing those being actualized any time soon, but we can still hope some of these suggestions will be realized at some point. 

1 hour ago, Bambola said:

I am not very optimistic on seeing those being actualized any time soon, but we can still hope some of these suggestions will be realized at some point. 

neither do I, just hope for the future. If anything I hope premium now will be baseline for free players and premium will be double to help with the awful grind APB has. (I cry in 5 characters ;-;)

We had to remove a number of posts that were not related to the topic at hand/the game.

Try to keep somewhat to the topic at hand and related to the game.

~@mayii

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Amayii said:

We had to remove a number of posts that were not related to the topic at hand/the game.

~@mayii

no you can't make me

3 hours ago, Amayii said:

~@mayii

2 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

no you can't make me

Me either

2 hours ago, R3ACT3M said:

Me either

yea we do what we want around these forums and mom can't stop us. i'll even say a bad word. heck

8 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

yea we do what we want around these forums and mom can't stop us. i'll even say a bad word. heck

fricking fricker

As it has become clear that posting within a reasonable context is not possible, this thread has been closed.

~@mayii