Sign in to follow this  
MrLek

APB CRASH

When I use the advanced launcher and save the settings, a message appears saying that compat.ini is being used, so I am forced to close the ADV Launcher, so I try to open it through the binaries, the game opens normally, but when I enter in a district, it doesn't even open the respawn image and the game crashes. When I am going to play apb normally without the advanced launcher, the original launcher loads and shows a red button on the launcher showing "ERROR" and I have to repair it several times until the "START" button appears, that way, without the ADV Launcher o game flows normally.

Hey MrLek, 

This is more than just "APB Crash"..     also I'm not a user of advL but  some direction for you. 

Can you break down your problem solving. Have you attempted doing a completely clean install of the game. - "program files > uninstall APBGame"  + checking install directory is completely clear of files including "advanced launcher files" .. make sure the advL is completely removed. 

If the game then once reinstalled works "vanilla"  then you've ruled out two theories. 1) "vanilla game" issue 2) hardware+OS issue. 

You've put that after a few repairs it does work normally. so from your post  i would say there are a few possibilities. 

1) corrupt files from advL   - Remove it completely redownload latest version and try the process again

2) check your AV AMware and OS Security apps  are not blocking or restricting advL . 

1 hour ago, Sgt Drayke said:

Hey MrLek, 

This is more than just "APB Crash"..     also I'm not a user of advL but  some direction for you. 

Can you break down your problem solving. Have you attempted doing a completely clean install of the game. - "program files > uninstall APBGame"  + checking install directory is completely clear of files including "advanced launcher files" .. make sure the advL is completely removed. 

If the game then once reinstalled works "vanilla"  then you've ruled out two theories. 1) "vanilla game" issue 2) hardware+OS issue. 

You've put that after a few repairs it does work normally. so from your post  i would say there are a few possibilities. 

1) corrupt files from advL   - Remove it completely redownload latest version and try the process again

2) check your AV AMware and OS Security apps  are not blocking or restricting advL . 

I reinstalled the game and when I finished installing the launcher, it appeared:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ASi5-BwEQEVfkM6sKLrd6bUX1PzaPDxT/view?usp=sharing

Edit: The game is totally original with nothing added.

Edited by MrLek

Youl need to post screen shots using another service, for  reasons i wont use that link. 

So clarify your sentence because its miss leading. 

" reinstalled the game and when i finished installing the launcher." 

You reinstalled the game.. Then installed the AdvL ?  

or

"once you finished reinstalling the game  the vanilla launcher showed the error message"

Because installing the the game would imply you already have the Vanilla game launcher installed. 

For questions about the Advanced launcher you need to refer to their help service / forum threads. 

although AdvL is "supported" now,  if there is issues when you use apply it then they are best to fix/solve any issues.