Sign in to follow this  
xNIGHTMAREx

Off-Topic

Lets be real here, if you can't promise us a good engine upgrade, a good server without lag other then are own internet, I don't care about the graphics. Why should we keep waiting for you, to say soon soon soon soon etc., if half of other players including myself ain't on na server, to play it. If its only players there to that chill, race or even goof around let alone, actually play the missions, haha even fc. na is gone and you guys only got eu please don't doggy eu like you did to na. Cause the game will die and you'd half to sell the game, or shut it down, yes I said it cause you can't mange to even ban cheater. No ones gonna buy this game lol not including who play it *Coughs cheater*. Try running the game with 400 players 200/200 Na/Eu...... you only got 200-300 players on eu, oh and 300 is because 100 left na to go to eu I'm 100% sure and on holidays its peaking 400 but still that's not good. Do you best and fix it before the game dies it was fun playing but I'm here and there online once in a blue moon, I'm out just wanna say this before i go inactive but good luck to the game development wish you guys the best of luck✌️

This thread has been moved to the APB Reloaded General Discussion section of our forums.

~@mayii

this post was a xnightmarex to read

game's already been sold btw, idk why people keep suggesting that

Edited by AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  • Like 1

new Han server 2021 🙂

people don't play much because the game has been the same for like 10 years with just recent minor changes thanks to LO, with the pop degrading players are discourage to bother to log in.  

think about it who's actually working on the game currently? the CEO? no one knows if there's even a dev team for APB reloaded? ye there some stuff in the Roadmap 2021 but feels like a long way to go.

The engine update is already a disappointment for the year 2021, it doesn't look great feels like a re-textured of the current APB nor i believe they can do anything else with that new engine. Increase performance but is that it? easily able to implement new future content like what? new contact? new innovated events?

It still mind boggles me who created this new engine update for APB and it looks so hideous when it debut on console. There were lots of criticism out there, but yet again they had to port this into PC???? Can't you just go unreal engine 4? 

I feel like these developers if there is any? are not in touch of APB there so many good ideas concepts out there suggested by players like for example clothing there's sooo many outfits, variety you can add in this game from cute, tactical, street wear etc ( those korean MMO games make a ton of $$$ releasing clothing that people would buy) and yet LO creates clothing that are just plain ugly, fairy wings? some weird Renaissance Man outfit or  Leather and Lace outfit? this game is all about creating an identity progressing your character in the urban warfare environment, people want their character to stand out and not some weird sh*t poorly design clothing that looks like it's clue into the character model.   Please no more pre set clothing leave that to the JT store.

oh right even with the new engine update has limitation you probably cannot produce those kind of clothing due to how apb reloaded character models are built.  well there's no hope then. RIP GAME

maybe in the next decade there will be a new game somewhat like APB but even better 😛

GTA 6 is coming out soon. 

Edited by Deadliest
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA said:

Hopefully, it's not the same people who still manage it.

1 hour ago, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA said:

2 hours ago, Deadliest said:

Can't you just go unreal engine 4? 

Looool just upgrade 
700308546172092679.png?v=1

• Like 1

people will never tired to make same topic over and over again for the last 7-8 years..

• Like 2

6 hours ago, TheMessiah said:

people will never tired to make same topic over and over again for the last 7-8 years..

Cause its true..

6 hours ago, TheMessiah said:

And why?

1. People still care about APB

2. Devs (old and new) are way too slow

What u basically said with "over and over...7-8 years" 

🤷‍♂️

Edited by HighSociety
  • Like 1

I am just trying to connect the poetic phrases, italic font, pink rose and your nickname. 

And I fail. 

18 hours ago, Deadliest said:

The engine update is already a disappointment for the year 2021, it doesn't look great feels like a re-textured of the current APB nor i believe they can do anything else with that new engine. Increase performance but is that it? easily able to implement new future content like what? new contact? new innovated events?

It still mind boggles me who created this new engine update for APB and it looks so hideous when it debut on console. There were lots of criticism out there, but yet again they had to port this into PC???? Can't you just go unreal engine 4? 

This, unforunately.

I honestly think it would've been a lot better to just make an entirely new APB game, on a better engine, and with a lot of the same gameplay aspects, but more modernized. Quite frankly, the longer I've waited for this engine upgrade, the more I've realized that it's still just going to be the same game with the same problems. The only way I can see this game reviving is by starting over from the ground up.

But maybe that's an unpopular opinion. All I know is that this game is a relic of the past. Lots of good memories I had with it, but I can't see it ever coming back. Especially after seeing how RIOT failed and how everyone acts like it never happened lul.

For what you think are topics like "roadmap 2021" and "tracking the engine upgrade"?The people who make this same topics for the engine,the matchmaking,the cheaters etc looks like never read what the CEO posts.Thats why is annoyn seen same sht over and over again.But i guess the sht train must keep going so the forum stays alive..

Edited by TheMessiah

Sign in to follow this