KIKULINAIKO

Get rid of 1v1 and maybe 2v2 matches

1v1s are just really annyoing. They happen so often, teammates insta /abandonmission and then im in a 1v1 match. They just feel so stupid in a game like this. 2v2s are also kinda meh in my opinion. I enjoy the game so much more when it's 4v4++

• Like 4

most 1v1s occur because your dipshit teammate /abandonmission 1 second into entering. Fix? Just have the game auto enter the command if you are the only one left in a match 

agreeing on no 1v1s. i refuse to play them due to the fact there never balanced. your gonna be to op for the other player and it's a boring sit around fest or hes gonna be to powerful for you so it's also a boring sit around fest. i just refuse to play them so you also got people like me which once again is a boring sit around and wait fest

Yeah, an opt out of 1v1 matches would be nice. I don't mind 2v2, but actually prefer when it goes above 4v4, those are really fun! I would rather wait longer for a 2v2 or higher or tick the option off if I just want something asap.

• Like 1

The minimum player count for matching opposition should be changed to 2 players. Have it ignore threat for those first 2 players so it quickly matches.

On 3/1/2021 at 4:38 PM, SquirrelFace said:

The minimum player count for matching opposition should be changed to 2 players. Have it ignore threat for those first 2 players so it quickly matches.

this would be nice, i think 2v2s , 3v3s , 4v4s and up are good but not 1v1s

On 2/18/2021 at 7:33 PM, KIKULINAIKO said:

1v1s are just really annyoing. They happen so often, teammates insta /abandonmission and then im in a 1v1 match. They just feel so stupid in a game like this. 2v2s are also kinda meh in my opinion. I enjoy the game so much more when it's 4v4++

I totally agree, 1vs1 is just boring and a waste of time no matter the outcome